Game-Labs Forum

Hotfix for patch 13. Le Gros Ventre Refit + Swivels!!!

admin

1 minute ago, Jœrnson said:

What time (CET) the maintenance starts NOW?

It had already started when I tried to log in at 10:30 CET (when I usually log in to see if anything needs to be done/adjusted before daily maintenance). I guess it was moved forward by one hour today although it is still in maintenance now when it is already past 11:00 CET.

4 minutes ago, Guenwhyvar said:

It had already started when I tried to log in at 10:30 CET (when I usually log in to see if anything needs to be done/adjusted before daily maintenance). I guess it was moved forward by one hour today although it is still in maintenance now when it is already past 11:00 CET.

I'm not sure but I was always under Impression that we can't login anymore 30 minutes before maintenance starts, when the first warning message appears in game.

10:30 = First warning message in game / No new logins possible
11:00-12:00 = Maintenance

Edited by Guest

9 minutes ago, Jœrnson said:

I'm not sure but I was always under Impression that we can't login anymore 30 minutes before maintenance starts, when the first warning message appears in game.

Then I've been very lucky the past month. Why such a rule would exist is still a bit of a question, but I've long ago given up on trying to find logic in what the DEVs do. :P

Just now, Guenwhyvar said:

Then I've been very lucky the past month. Why such a rule would exist is still a bit of a question, but I've long ago given up on trying to find logic in what the DEVs do. :P

As said I'm not 100% sure. Maybe someone else can verify my assumption ^_^

Owners of ports with rare resources are not interested in execution of contracts and there is no sense in installing TradingOutpost.

For example,
Clan A have a port PortA.
A rare resource is produced in PortA
Tax set to 10%

When a player puts a contract, then 10% of the contract cost goes to the treasury of the Clan A.
A player of Clan A puts a contract on a higher price. 10% of the cost goes to the treasury of the clan, where this player takes it back. The player of Clan A nothing lost.
The player, if he wants to his contract to be fulfilled, then he must again put a contract at a higher price than the player of Clan A and again 10% in the treasury of the clan.

repeat.

@admin

if I as the owner of the port, I will put contracts that will never be executed, then my port can be the most profitable on the map. But in fact, the income will be zero.

===rus===

Владельцы портов с редкими ресурсами не заинтересованы в исполнении контратктов и нет смысла в установке TradingOutpost.

Например,
Клан А владеет портом ПортA.
В ПортА производится редкий ресурсА
налог в порту 10%

Когда игрок ставит контракт, то 10% процентов от стоимости уходит в казну кланаА.
Игрок из кланаА ставит контракт на единицк больше. 10% стоимости уходит в казну клана, где этот игрок ее и забирает. То есть потерь 0.
Игрок, если хочет чтобы его контракт исполнился, то он опять должен ставить контракт с большей ценой, чем у игрока КланаА и опять 10% в казну клана.
Итак до бесконечности.

@admin

если я как владелец порта, буду ставить контракты, которые никогда не исполнятся, то мой порт может стать самым выгодным на карте. Но на самом деле дохода будет ноль.

Edited by qw569

what the hell?? nerf the LGV's greatest ability being sailing profile, because it has the firepower of a Niagara and too many carebear complain about the ship. forget this game devs only care for those who do PVE. 

remove outlaw battles is one thing.  but add in a lgv refit, get pirates hopes up, then nerf it to shit to where it cant do anything in combat whatsoever. the damn thing is worth 150 pvp marks and it literally only had the firepower of a Niagara!! that's 15,000,000 gold in game! I got it the day you guys introduced it because I only do pvp. forget this shitty game, go buff your beloved wasa.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vile Executioner said:

what the hell?? nerf the LGV's greatest ability being sailing profile, because it has the firepower of a Niagara and too many carebear complain about the ship. forget this game devs only care for those who do PVE. 

remove outlaw battles is one thing.  but add in a lgv refit, get pirates hopes up, then nerf it to shit to where it cant do anything in combat whatsoever. the damn thing is worth 150 pvp marks and it literally only had the firepower of a Niagara!! that's 15,000,000 gold in game! I got it the day you guys introduced it because I only do pvp. forget this shitty game, go buff your beloved wasa.

The new LVG is silly. It's a re-skin with sWiVeL gUnnS that literally any ship could mount. Not worth the PVP marks.

Devs should've implemented them proper to all light ships before going and making them an exclusive

Edited by Slim Jimmerson
  • Like 1

Just now, Slim Jimmerson said:

The new LVG is silly. It's a re-skin with sWiVeL gUnnS that literally any ship could mount. Not worth the PVP marks.

Just use a regular LGV... that is what I did for a while.. but then went back to my Lynx because I liked getting places in under a week.

1 minute ago, Hodo said:

Just use a regular LGV... that is what I did for a while.. but then went back to my Lynx because I liked getting places in under a week.

It was nerfed also. Not as badly as the LGV refit, but it had a big nerf to the profile.