Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

2 hours ago, Davos Trashworth said:

We like you guys more too. 

Banished privateer and his gang are respectful and more than a few times I've noticed him fight on both sides. They have no agenda except to pvp where ever it may be. It's more enjoyable to fight a respectful enemy, simple. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Banished Privateer said:

Sometimes I'm salty or toxic, but respect is an important factor in our playstyle.

And the American people respect that and do enjoy the PvP the Prussians provide. The more we lose the coastline however the less pvp there will be since "coast guards" range of responding is becoming limited.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

but that means less sailing for us. Sailing 1h from Rio was no fun at all. Now 15 mins from New Smyrna and we are at home :)

feel free to drop those other ports then.  I'm sure the US clans would love to take them and not put timers on them....

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

Rio Seco and Jobe have no timers. Both are actually handy for crafting repairs, recently all US ships I kill carry 0 repairs... Is that some kind of your new attrition tactic? 

yea the brits/french buy them all with alts.  

52 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

Rio Seco and Jobe have no timers. Both are actually handy for crafting repairs, recently all US ships I kill carry 0 repairs... Is that some kind of your new attrition tactic? 

I actually think there is a bug or a hidden mechanic where you don't get everything that's in the hold of an enemy ship  right now. have not tested it but we know for a fact that some items in the holds have been disappearing after the player sinks. 

1 hour ago, Banshee Queen said:

4ABBAD508441AAB3DDFD142ED660DC87C0DEBA3D

that was at like 5pm central time. when that happened very early in the day. but we will just start flipping random ports to see if anyone shows... I'm sure it will force devs to change RVR system again... maybe even kick the USA playerbase back off the server again.... but we will see. 

5 hours ago, King of Crowns said:

that was at like 5pm central time. when that happened very early in the day. but we will just start flipping random ports to see if anyone shows... I'm sure it will force devs to change RVR system again... maybe even kick the USA playerbase back off the server again.... but we will see. 

I wish you good PvE'ing. You will probably compete with best European PvE'rs, having many exciting empty PB's. 

If you want PvP, you should break up the night zerg. That's what happened in Sweden when they were getting empty PB's,  and it worked. 

Edited by vazco
  • Like 2

Just now, Banished Privateer said:

??? I mean how can you fight each other on 2 sides, RoE does not allow it, it was changed recently. Once pirate is on one side, you can only join this particular side and nothing else.

Well evidence suggests that feature is broken then because we just fought each other.

I mentioned it to some guys the other day instead killing people (me) in a large fleet why not fight each other and they had no idea what i was on about.

xD so it must be a pirate only thing. So bugged or intentional ? 

Edited by Bloody Hound

Yea tried to split up a few times but was unable to join the other side. I do not think it would be a terrible feature though for patrol missions, but carries risks of being abused by tagging AI and farming damage like some people have done with alts.