Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

9 hours ago, Fenris said:

Lol. Dont repeat my comments .)

And, MOST IMPORTANT thing..... dont post pictures showing how "heroic" your battle was :)

Post something like this.

ECB4490692F6DF577615A5B03083178B4CAF3DBC

And i know, my contribution was not big/good enough, but hey, no double BR on our side.

You feel the difference Jorge?

Don't be pathetic , in this topic anyone can post battles , it doesn't mater how big how small or how heroic like you . Don't feel a hero because your not .

Edited by CaptainSparckles

5 minutes ago, CaptainSparckles said:

Don't be pathetic , in this topic anyone can post battles , it doesn't mater how big how small or how heroic like you . Don't feel a hero because your not .

Now I don't agree with you, this topic is about Great Battles, not Gank Battles.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Banished Privateer said:

gank us? You had much more guns, firepower, ships :lol: You must be idiot to say "we thought we will gank you"

Don't worry, I have 3 more Santisimas. This served well killing many Spanish. I am just happy you didn't capture it :)

Another one who must learn maths... 

15 hours ago, Fenris said:

No. You had 3 times so many ships as they did. Even you did win, you shouldnt post that pic.

But its a "heroic" spanish battle. I get it.

We're seeing that you're hello kittyed up by the result ... I'm glad

3 times more .... hello kitty another Nobel prize in math ...

27 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

I don't complain about result, we lost battle and it's ok. But I complain about idiots saying we try to gank or other stupid things that we destroy US with GB and French lol.

Also, I have much more purple ships, don't worry Jorge :) I don't use 3-5 garbage like you do.

This garbage has defeated you, do not forget it.

Apart from the abuse of insults like stupid and idiot, I would like you to explain why you attacked that fleet if it had more cannons and BR than yours ............ And the best ..... .... Why did you call them gankers after being defeated in a battle that your group started..............

Also why do you insult and say that battle must be removed from the thread of the forum that serves precisely to post these battles.

I repeat........ Too many shows here, please, less drama and more good batles....

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

I don't complain about result, we lost battle and it's ok. But I complain about idiots saying we try to gank or other stupid things that we destroy US with GB and French lol.

Also, I have much more purple ships, don't worry Jorge :) I don't use 3-5 garbage like you do.

i wish i had anything but 3-5 garbage man .-. 

some people are luckier than others it seems. perhaps its to compensate for a lack of skill?  im just jesting with you btw haha. please dont hurt me with your purple ships :( 

• Like 2

18 FRENCH first rates left ays last night..... 7 return home with no repairs and no crew left alive. all the men on board the remaining ships were rewarded with double ration of boos and americian women. TOTAL tally of the night is 24 usa ships sank 12 of which were first rates. with the French fleet driving the usa fleet back into port at the end of the night and then making a safe passage home to ays. Few screen shots were taken due to massive amount of fighting. perhaps the Americans have a screen shot of the big battle. if they would post it with commanders and info it would be much appreciated. 

unknown.png

2 minutes ago, King of Crowns said:

we had to wade through over 100 usa ships. there is no one that can attack usa east coast in their time zone. there is just to many players to cut down to get to the battle. 

Except gb with 6 first rates. 

• Like 1