Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

3 hours ago, King of Crowns said:

we have one the only two pbs we have fought vs the Americans. AYS and san sabastion. 

not to insult your grammar to detract from the discussion, but would you mind restructuring that sentence so I can understand what you're trying to tell me?

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, PenguPirate said:

not to insult your grammar to detract from the discussion, but would you mind restructuring that sentence so I can understand what you're trying to tell me?

We have WON is what he meant. 

5 hours ago, King of Crowns said:

we have one the only two pbs we have fought vs the Americans. AYS and san sabastion. 

You’ve also been screened out of a couple. 

Our screeners blotted out the sun yesterday.  Excellent turn out from the US side.  @King of Crowns efforts are always appreciated, thanks for activating another port for VMs.  

Kingy was channeling his inner Russian last night.  Scouting with a US alt, logging off one of his fleets and hiding a fleet in a battle outside the port.  Someone might want to tell him those tactics don’t work anymore.  

Was good fun and a fair number of frenchies didn’t make it home last night.  One of my characters managed to take a slice out of pipo’s ocean and get some marks out of it.

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 4

26 minutes ago, Slim McSauce said:

Extra Extra! Allies win stunning victory at San Agustin! French minister of war ""I'll be damned if we lose another to these Americans!""

31582E4361908D35296E16172A9ACAAD570600EB

Perhaps the screenshot didn't grab it, but I like how only our guys are saying GG/GF in the battle.  Kinda sums up what it's like fighting Kingy and his merry men.

• Like 2

Yep had to call in the EVE players and the old timers, but VCO (and others) had a good showing last night.  

@Louis Garneray given the amount of times Kingy has said he was gonna quit or NOT do something only to have him come back anyway, I highly doubt that'll be the last time we see you guys trying to run up a PB.  For a man of the cloth he's surprisingly ambivalent about sticking to his guns on certain things. 

See ya soon!

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Slim McSauce said:

Extra Extra! Allies win stunning victory at San Agustin! French minister of war ""I'll be damned if we lose another to these Americans!""

31582E4361908D35296E16172A9ACAAD570600EB

I love it. STUNNING victory...................... I don't know what to say about that.... but ty for posting the PIC. I thought we did extremely well given the odds. @ vodka there were 3 screening groups and 1 pb group. that's gonna be pretty close to 100

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King of Crowns said:

I love it. STUNNING victory...................... I don't know what to say about that.... but ty for posting the PIC. I thought we did extremely well given the odds. @ vodka there were 3 screening groups and 1 pb group. that's gonna be pretty close to 100

As one of the guys running the screening, I would estimate around 70, maybe just under US players on.  While you did manage to kill a bunch of trash screening ships, I wouldn't call your tactics/choices leading up to the battle particularly stellar.  In fact they were awful.  Some of you logging out at sea prior despite being spotted and then hiding a fleet in battle within visible range......yikes.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Well done guys a lesson in staying together.  Learning the hard way.....but learning :)

The difference between the British and Russian fleet in this PB was: the Russian Fleet ARE a fleet/Sqn. We were just a bunch of captains around Belize at the time that heard EAR clan needed help. 

EAR clan replaced everyone that lost a 1st rate with a VM, and good on em. It was a good fight, well fought by the Russians and British both o7.

ps. Had that wind not changed, I think you may sunk NorthViking!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Christendom said:

As one of the guys running the screening, I would estimate around 70, maybe just under US players on.  While you did manage to kill a bunch of trash screening ships, I wouldn't call your tactics/choices leading up to the battle particularly stellar.  In fact they were awful.  Some of you logging out at sea prior despite being spotted and then hiding a fleet in battle within visible range......yikes.  

we just took all the tatics we have seen VCO use to try to get into pb and used them to see if we could get past the zerg. which we couldn't. so by all means keep playing the hippo like you always do. 

p.s I can supply the examples of I you would like to know where all of your tatics were used. 

Edited by King of Crowns

28 minutes ago, Wraith said:

p.s. VCO employed them successfully. 

p.p.s. We can supply evidence of you and your clan mates using even less savory tactics, so, glass houses, parson.

hey speaking of old tatics. have you seen san mateo since you have risen from your slumber? somebody screwed up I think.... 

Edited by King of Crowns