Game-Labs Forum

Mega Patch 10.0

admin

2 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Yah that is how I understood it too, but if we don't start with picking new name and nations I want to know before I go and delete chars on servers to change the names and such.

I suggest that you check your redeemables before redeeming. I deleted and created a new character in testbed yesterday and somehow lost my craft xp. Either there was no redeemable or it did not work. Can you delete your redeemables? If you can, maybe I deleted it by accident.

4 minutes ago, Anne Wildcat said:

I wouldn't try until there is confirmation redeemables will not be lost. 

I know the main ones that aren't changing like my main.  I was just going to make all PvE Texas's like I did on testbed to test it any way.

And this is how you get 1 year worth of work done in half a year while getting poured on by your community the whole time.

Lifting me hat.

Edited by Tyrdael
Wow I screwed up some words massively.
  • Like 4

Will there be another wipe or is this it?  Sorry, have been lurking in the dark corners for a while and am not quite sure its safe to come out.  Looking at things from when I last played it religiously the game seems to have matured/polished quite a bit, well done!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Krumpf said:

Will there be another wipe or is this it?  Sorry, have been lurking in the dark corners for a while and am not quite sure its safe to come out.  Looking at things from when I last played it religiously the game seems to have matured/polished quite a bit, well done!

there will be a wipe at release.

3 minutes ago, PaladinFX said:
5 minutes ago, Krumpf said:

there will be a wipe at release.

Nvm, just saw above... Is this officially confirmed?

Edited by Zeal

Release wipe has been confirmed before, cant find it atm (on my phone)

But that release will probably take at least half a year from now.

Edit:

final asset wipe will happen on release.

Edited by Liquicity