Game-Labs Forum

Mega Patch 10.0

admin

2 minutes ago, Busterbloodvessel said:

Hey Jeheil,

A video interpretation with anecdote juice to swallow this lot please. No waiting for Monday, this has got to be a special dispatch to the King!

All in favour say Aye!

Buster (in crew shock)

aye

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Otto Kohl said:

I have a question regarding redeemeble XP. Is it available to take on both servers ?

I mean if you take redeemeble xp on EU, will it be available to take on Global also ?

Regards,

If you had an acc on both servers before wipe then youll have redeemable xp on both servers

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Liquicity said:

If you had an acc on both servers before wipe then youll have redeemable xp on both servers

That is correct. Nation Papers are character bound and one use only. There's a couple of warning when you use them.

No more synchronization possible as per the warning entry

"Do not delete your players unless you are absolutely sure about it. If you delete a player you will get a fully fresh start." 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, admin said:

PVE server has conversion store (allowing conversion of pve marks into pvp and conquest marks)

Why not remove pvp marks on pve server completely and instead label Everything with the correspondant amount of pve marks?

Thats like getting the salary in USD but then you have to go to the bank to exchange them to EUR so you can actually use your money in your country (EU country representing pve server in this example)

Edited by Liquicity
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, admin said:

Blueprints are immediately unlocked based on your crafting level or can be bought for marks from the admiralty.

Does this mean I will be able to craft a Santissima when im crafting lvl 0 and just bought that BP and a permit?

6 minutes ago, The Red Duke said:

That is correct. Nation Papers are character bound and one use only. There's a couple of warning when you use them.

No more synchronization possible as per the warning entry

"Do not delete your players unless you are absolutely sure about it. If you delete a player you will get a fully fresh start." 

But as along as we don't redeem anything we can delete them and make a new one and the redeemable will still be there?  I want to change some names and nations is why I'm asking.  Unless that part was wiped too and we log in and get to pick a new name and nation from the start?

• Like 2

Just now, Sir Texas Sir said:

But as along as we don't redeem anything we can delete them and make a new one and the redeemable will still be there?  I want to change some names and nations is why I'm asking.  Unless that part was wiped too and we log in and get to pick a new name and nation from the start?

As far as I know yes

And there is Another failsafe feature (Forged Papers) to save your xp and change nation

10 minutes ago, Liquicity said:

Why not remove pvp marks on pve server completely and instead label Everything with the correspondant amount of pve marks?

Thats like getting the salary in USD but then you have to go to the bank to exchange them to EUR so you can actually use your money in your country (EU country representing pve server in this example)

wouldn't it give pve players on the pve server access to certain pvp traits/bonuses that would be hard for them to get as there is a lack of pvp so they can do duels and orchestrated clan battles  etc? i do see your point on this also that's just my thoughts on the matter though does have a certain redundancy to it 

Edited by Scottyt
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

I wouldn't try until there is confirmation redeemables will not be lost. 

• Like 4