Game-Labs Forum

PVP1 - Diplomacy Summit (Sat 1/28 15:00 GMT)

Christendom

24 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

Too bad who consider you shit is your own fellow usa council members :) and usa rappresentative    also usa is not lead by you only so you not have the power to decide if i should be there or not.

As always you keep making usa meetings in your personal ts3 for your own angenda since in game you manage to lose everything for an entire year (the only nation who since april 2016 not have a single first rate battle won LOL ), almost destroyng your entire nation for your personal war vs me, war you lost and admitted in public twice.

You not lead pb (or are capable of lol)

You not partecipate in pb (confirmed by your own usa rappresentative)

You lost 95% of the pb your clan took partecipation

You barely pvp or are capable of pvp

Your clan lead the biggest usa disasters like the ays battle (stephen decatur) and the latest kids harbour attempt again  (stephen decatur)

Yet your way for keep thinking you whatsoever relevant, is to make stupid meetings, the exact reason of why  you lost half your clan to me and we switched to pirates, becouse every time we where doing a pvp campaign, a campaign you took no action in it. You where always rdy to jump on the forums taking credit for it and then try to make stupid meeting with the enemy nation for settle an agreement  you didnt have any rights to agree becouse you DID NOTHING.

You pretty much a paper leader, with no ability, that failed to run USA for a year, and lead only to disasters . COngratulations no other leader/nation in this game performed as BAD and manage to keep that position. of that i give you credits.

Even today you have no credits for usa actions whatsoever, yet you wanna host diplomacy talking over the work of the other usa rappresentative and over the work of all the captains that farmed and fight in that pb.

You where there? no, you lead them? nope, thats why they succeed   you not where there!

Ha Ha Ha Ha ha ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Ja Ja Ja jajajajajajjjajajajajajajajajajajajajaj(for your one year spanish friends)

You are so angry that you can do nothing about your ban. We are all enjoying our discussion that is starting right now as I type. LoL. You are the irrelevant one today because you are not here!

I laugh at your accusations because it shows how foolish you can be and how little you know and of course how dishonest you are.

You know you have just become a clown. No one respects you. They just have to deal with you. Just about everyone feels that the game would be better if you went back to EVE.

Your the only one in this entire game that has been challenged over and over again in 1v1 duels and have ran away. Oh your such a great pvp'er. Always relying on your betters in your clan to make you look good. Always avoiding those who have called you out. Sounds more like a coward to me on a personal level. I have always accepted duel requests and I have made some as well. I don't care if I win or loose because I know I will be better for the fight. Your biggest fight is with your ego and for that reason you are a coward always refusing fights you are not assured of winning.

You can say what you want about me. I'm not gonna defend my self over and over again as you make the same BS arguments. Its boring. I will simply give one observation... You started in these forums saying you never lost a battle, then you had to say you never lost an equal battle, then you had to say you never lost a first rate battle, then you had to say that you never lost a fight that you commanded, then it was because of teak ships. Your 15 minutes of fame is waning. You are becoming older and older news. Your "OP" hardcore players couldn't even get past the first rounds of the 3v3 tournament while two US groups did and one went to the finals.

On the other side you have had to say about the US that it never won a PB(which was bullcrap), then you had to say we never one a deep water battle, then you had to say we never won an equal fight in a deep water battle, then you had to say we had to use our allies to win, and now you have to say we have never won a first rate battle. What this means is that you see us getting better and you hate it, you can't stop it and it won't stop.

All these attacks on these forums about my participation and National leadership is meaningless dribble as I have never claimed or acted like I run and manage the nation so I know your claims of what US representatives have said is bullcrap. All I do when I am on is hunt for pvp or generate hostility for pvp so again I know that what you claim has been said is bull crap.

I work a lot since February so I am unable to participate in most of the RvR. My schedule for a long time has been the night shift so I can't participate in most of the RvR. When I do have access to the internet and with the time I am often trapped in an airport. I should fly over to Italy(which I can do for free) and buy a shirt from you. For the two days a week I'm home I have a wife and I like spending time with her unlike your lonely ass. I some time ago put another in complete charge of TF RvR organization. I haven't tried to be anymore than an influence in the nation since last April. I simply manage a clan right now and I was surprised that i was asked to join the meeting.  SOOOOOOOO........... none of your insults make any sense whatsoever. You can not hurt me with insults not built in reality. Jibber Jabber all you want you just make your self look more and more like the fool we all know you already are.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Johny Reb said:

Ha Ha Ha Ha ha ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Ja Ja Ja jajajajajajjjajajajajajajajajajajajajaj(for your one year spanish friends)

You are so angry that you can do nothing about your ban. We are all enjoying our discussion that is starting right now as I type. LoL. You are the irrelevant one today because you are not here!

I laugh at your accusations because it shows how foolish you can be and how little you know and of course how dishonest you are.

You know you have just become a clown. No one respects you. They just have to deal with you. Just about everyone feels that the game would be better if you went back to EVE.

Your the only one in this entire game that has been challenged over and over again in 1v1 duels and have ran away. Oh your such a great pvp'er. Always relying on your betters in your clan to make you look good. Always avoiding those who have called you out. Sounds more like a coward to me on a personal level. I have always accepted duel requests and I have made some as well. I don't care if I win or loose because I know I will be better for the fight. Your biggest fight is with your ego and for that reason you are a coward always refusing fights you are not assured of winning.

You can say what you want about me. I'm not gonna defend my self over and over again as you make the same BS arguments. Its boring. I will simply give one observation... You started in these forums saying you never lost a battle, then you had to say you never lost an equal battle, then you had to say you never lost a first rate battle, then you had to say that you never lost a fight that you commanded, then it was because of teak ships. Your 15 minutes of fame is waning. You are becoming older and older news. Your "OP" hardcore players couldn't even get past the first rounds of the 3v3 tournament while two US groups did and one went to the finals.

On the other side you have had to say about the US that it never won a PB(which was bullcrap), then you had to say we never one a deep water battle, then you had to say we never won an equal fight in a deep water battle, then you had to say we had to use our allies to win, and now you have to say we have never won a first rate battle. What this means is that you see us getting better and you hate it, you can't stop it and it won't stop.

All these attacks on these forums about my participation and National leadership is meaningless dribble as I have never claimed or acted like I run and manage the nation so I know your claims of what US representatives have said is bullcrap. All I do when I am on is hunt for pvp or generate hostility for pvp so again I know that what you claim has been said is bull crap.

I work a lot since February so I am unable to participate in most of the RvR. My schedule for a long time has been the night shift so I can't participate in most of the RvR. When I do have access to the internet and with the time I am often trapped in an airport. I should fly over to Italy(which I can do for free) and buy a shirt from you. For the two days a week I'm home I have a wife and I like spending time with her unlike your lonely ass. I some time ago put another in complete charge of TF RvR organization. I haven't tried to be anymore than an influence in the nation since last April. I simply manage a clan right now and I was surprised that i was asked to join the meeting.  SOOOOOOOO........... none of your insults make any sense whatsoever. You can not hurt me with insults not built in reality. Jibber Jabber all you want you just make your self look more and more like the fool we all know you already are.

Man is fact usa never won a single 25 vs 25  , usa won attack ports purely cause timezone, you not face real organized full fleets, even your biggest succes it was becouse it was a 19 vs 25.  But how you could now? your same usa leadership told me you didnt partecipate in a single pb since aggression system come in.

You just a paper guy who talk in forums and ts3, but in game you worth 0.   You have no pvp credentiality, nobody ever seen you in pvp .    Same reason you lost all your clan pvpers to me. IF you where good they would stay dont you think ?

1 year, 0 pb won, congratulations i think even a npc can do better.

YOu pretty much a leech, who crowl ouside his hole once other usa do something, and you cheastbeat around like you have any credit or involvment. USa are doing better exactly becouse you not around taking shit decisions based on your inexistent knowledge of the meta of the game and pvp.

And nope sorry didnt lost a single pb i lead since our creation so  is pointless that you try to mix pb and non pb engagements, becouse i never said we never lost ow engagements LOL.  On other side how many pb you won? lead by you? how many campaign you lead usa to win? and against who? How many strategy you come up that got success?       you not have a single success under your belt  not a politic one not a strategic one not a battle one and you talk like you are a successful leader.

No wonder even your fellow usa consider you just a "figurehead"   and nothing else    :      yeah he talk but he is irrilevant and have power only about his irrilevant TF clan.   

Edited by Lord Vicious

2 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

Busy loading double balls on my caronades

Aye, especially being double shot meaning going to be shot from both sides :) but hey reputation is all LV, here and anywhere. Carry on, that deck is not gona scrub itself son.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Hethwill said:

Aye, especially being double shot meaning going to be shot from both sides :) but hey reputation is all LV, here and anywhere. Carry on, that deck is not gona scrub itself son.

Sorry  you understand your reputation  is:  incompetence as pvper, then changed nation during the tournament (where you favoured exacly the same ppl you joined)  then begged and sucked and defended bad patches and dev choice like a little  sychophant for earn points in all forums for then be a mod? when the rest of the community was all against it?    (you where jumping in every thread possible even steam one to defend the devs and liking anything they said)

Keep swallowing.  thats a good reputation to keep.

ps: how many pb did you won? 

Edited by Lord Vicious

2 minutes ago, Hethwill said:

You missed a spot there "doctor". C'mon look lively. What this deck spotless. Get to it.

And after that someone will have to make bait for the fishing. I guess you just volunteered...Doctor.

Good example as mod

you really arned it :P   at list you didnt even contest what i writed since you cant  contest the obvious. indirectly admitting it.

Edited by Lord Vicious

4 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

Man is fact usa never won a single 25 vs 25  , usa won attack ports purely cause timezone, you not face real organized full fleets, even your biggest succes it was becouse it was a 19 vs 25.  But how you could now? your same usa leadership told me you didnt partecipate in a single pb since aggression system come in.

You just a paper guy who talk in forums and ts3, but in game you worth 0.   You have no pvp credentiality, nobody ever seen you in pvp .    Same reason you lost all your clan pvpers to me. IF you where good they would stay dont you think ?

1 year, 0 pb won, congratulations i think even  npc can do better 

I've been able to show for two Port Battles since land was introduced(St. George's Town, Del Fuego). I have helped flip a few others(Las Matirias twice, Savannah). I have screened for two Port Battles(Caracas, the Northern Bahama battle).  (One of them may have been prior to patch)

Nobody sees me? I don't hunt with Thomas Pain. I have an alt to. Pure pvp alt. All experience gained by that toon since I started playing him has been pvp experience. Could I pvp more? Heck yeah! but that is a function of my schedule not any of your insinuations.

Suggestion (didn't want to pitch it at the seminar because I've got a bad cold at the moment).

At the moment, for both sides, whichever side that launches the attack is very comfortable while the other side is very uncomfortable. In the physical universe that we occupy, those sides will never be comfortable at the same time - but what if we were both moderately uncomfortable?

- Each nation defines its own primetime (probably through some form of voting or lord protectors).

- When nation X attacks nation Y, the median time between each of those primetimes is the PB time.

Example :

- Sweden attacks the US. The Swedish primetime is 20:00, the US primetime is 05:00. The primetime set is around 0.30, mid-day for the Americans and late night for the Swedes.

- The US attacks Sweden.The US primetime is 05:00, the Swedish primetime is 20:00, the PB is set for 12.30, late night for the Americans and mid-day for the Swedes.

Pros:

- Being equally uncomfortable mitigates the sense that one side suffers more than the other.

- The numbers have a fair chance of being even relative to the respective population size.

- Nations can fight other nations of vastly different timezones, but if either side wants to be comfortable they're incentivized to seek same-timezone opponents.

- Players in nations that dont share their personal primetime have a chance of getting comfortable PBs for themselves in these battles.

- The median being found in both directions (either randomly or attack/defense-determined), so that a preference for night or daytime battles wont necessarily factor in.

Cons:

- It's still a shitty time, that's not going away.

- Still unequal through alliances (e.g. Aussies could show up for the PB in the example above, making it comfortable again for one side but not the other), this can be used against its intentions for tactical purposes.

- These off-time PBs might not be sufficient content to appease multi-timezone nations who might struggle to join primetime PBs.

- Maintenance time conflict.

Edited by Guest

6 minutes ago, Johny Reb said:

I've been able to show for two Port Battles since land was introduced(St. George's Town, Del Fuego). I have helped flip a few others(Las Matirias twice, Savannah). I have screened for two Port Battles(Caracas, the Northern Bahama battle).  (One of them may have been prior to patch)

Nobody sees me? I don't hunt with Thomas Pain. I have an alt to. Pure pvp alt. All experience gained by that toon since I started playing him has been pvp experience. Could I pvp more? Heck yeah! but that is a function of my schedule not any of your insinuations.

WOW 2? ENTIRE PB?  in 5 months?  oh i am totally wrong then.  (the same i got in a day LOL )so keep your fantastic pvp success. history, and how many of this where lead to victory by you? 

Maybe you busy fuck your wife on your ferrari, oh right the "gettalife" or my "life is soo good" thats why i suck a the game, the last refuge of any epic failure player.

Let me tell you a secret: Nobody give a damn about your realife excuse about why you suck at the game, what matter is that you suck at the game so you not have credentials for talk in the game, Becouse this is a forum about a game not your pilot life, your wife, or whatever else you do in real life.  in the game, you bad, live with it.

Edited by Lord Vicious

16 minutes ago, E.P. Juel said:

LOL

It went that way  Anyway,  waste of time,   at list i wanted to talk about game mechanics, not   danes cry about nighflips and thomas paine showing around his cock about things he have no credits for  (lol 2 pb in 5 months)

Ppl who not even play the game pretending to find solutions

no spain and no pirates rappresentative, so beside first 30 min where 20 ppl talk literally about things the forum already talk about and found solutions, the rest was  a talk about find ways to limit people choice, becouse omfg rogue clans are a problem (yeah for thomas paine since last time he got to deal with a rogue clan such rogue clan fucked him in the ass twice)       and general agreement where nations voted yes or no  if the entire population should schedule agreed pb accordingly to denmark timezone preferences

LOL and of course it not worked. Like if whatever they agreed  between 20 ppl whould have been supported and accepted by the rest of the players of the respective communities. 

So i am afraid Kloothommel will still quit the game  8-(

Edited by Lord Vicious

8 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

Nobody asked for pb timers beside you 8% of pop?

Hostility was implemented to test dynamical PB generation buddy. You know that right? Else read the admins patch updates and followups. It was another try of avoiding night attacks, also to try avoiding the night timer on 85% of the ports on the map. Now, 1 hour PvE grinding and a PB is triggered, US can fight these all over the map. EU nations cannot. So. PB timers will possibly come back according to the 2017 plan, but i'm sure they will. 

We will come back when they return :)

Meanwhile US can have fun taking half defended ports.

Edited by E.P. Juel
  • Like 1

Heyho,

I just copy this here:

Solution for the "Night-Flips": 24 Hour-Port-"Battles"

(numbers below can be adjusted for balance)

It is a rather simple system:
Port-Battles are open for 24 hours-straight and for every kind of ship up to a max level (shallow, normal, deep) but never more than 25vs25 and a rejoining is possible but only once per battle hour (to help smaller nations).

During this time-frame the attacking side must destroy the fort/ defense-towers to be able to capture the harbor.
At the end of the 24 Hour period the attacking side must also have one of two BR-advantages over the defensive side to win the port.

1. Possibility: The Attacking side must have sheer number advantage of 5:1 of BR that had joined the battle over the Defensive side. (Victory by overwhelming)
2. Possibility: The Attacking side must have at least the same BR that joined the battle over time as the defensive side AND must have sunken 2:1 BR at the end of the battle. (Victory by Battle)

IMPORTANT NOTE: Leaving the battle MUST be only possible when a ship leaves the battle area AND is not being hit for the same amount of time as in Open-World (so he has to leave the battle area and than the countdown starts). 
IMPORTANT NOTE 2: Land in Port-Battles MUST be implemented.

Let me short explain these two notes:

Now, the attacking side would attack an empty harbor and wants to secure the victory by overwhelming we just assume the maximum number of BR points the Attacking-Side can sent into the battle with a 25 Player 1st-Rate fleet over a 24h period:
900 BR (Santi/ Vic) x 25 (players) x 24 (hours) = 540.000 BR
So if the defenders would only have 108.000 BR they would lose to an overwhelming force.
This would mean a player fleet of 25 Belle-Poule/ Pirate-Frigates (108.000 BR over 24h) wouldn't be enough but with a single Trinco in their lines they would be able to achieve a victory over the 1st-Rate fleet by just joining the battle and leaving.
To stop this, the defender must spawn between the enemy and the land, which forces the defender to fight his way out, when he wants to leave the battle (quite realistic actually).

This way a nation would actually be able to "besiege" the defenders over 24 hours... when they can keep the blockade up.

Of course these tactics aren't this simple since more than 25 players can actually join per hour (due to the fact that every player can join the battle as long as a place is empty and he hasn't joined the battle already during the current battle hour) and the battle lasting over 24 hours which means that an early aggression might allow the defender to just stop the overwhelming force by rejoining the battle when no attacker is there anymore.

Another problem that you now might think off is: What if the Defender stacks BR over time? For this the defender must be in the battle and push out (escape) which allows the attacker to win via ships sunken.

As a matter of fact: Such a system would be an rather easy solution since most mechanics for it are already within the game and a better system can be worked on.

Edited by Thonar
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, JonSnowLetsGo said:

Why is noone deleting this offtopic bullshit here

Yes, the amount of toxic rant (especially by one specific person) is ridicolous and doesnt belong here. This topic is about todays summit and its outcome, so id be very happy if a mod could delete a lot of these posts!

23 minutes ago, JonSnowLetsGo said:

Why is noone deleting this offtopic bullshit here

This.

The meeting went better than I expected.  We got some good ideas floating around out there and I like to think we understand each other's intentions a bit better.  What's chiefly been missing in the past few months is dialog between nations and hopefully this starts that.  Jeheil will be putting up a list of what we discussed and hopefully develop something we can put to the devs.

As far as the bullshit going on here.  I personally don't have an issue with LV being in on the meetings if that is the will of the Brits.  I'm unsure what their council politics are and that is an internal debate.  Something can be worked out in the future if he is involved and we use the US TS.

Thomas is not the leader of the nation and has not claimed to be, but simply a diplo and the leader of TF.