Game-Labs Forum

PVP1 - Diplomacy Summit (Sat 1/28 15:00 GMT)

Christendom

33 minutes ago, z4ys said:

All toxic only because of that politics shit. And only because a few diplomats mean they speak or are king of a nation. Who put them in charge? What's the requirement to be a diplo? Be under the age of ten and hate people?

I really hope game labs make pirates great again. Then I don't have to care about toxic politicans in-game.

It a game after all. And if someone still needs satisfaction NA has a duel room.

The US ambassador and an alternate diplomat were elected by members of the United States Congress.

The diplomats are not "in charge" of the US Nation, they are a communications channel with representatives from other nations. 

And I agree that a patch for the pirates is long overdue.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, z4ys said:

Idea would be to use the in-game alliance system and not to make diplo at 3rd party tools. So wanna be kings can't spread their poison through the hole community.

I don't necessarily disagree, but lets be honest here.  The game hasn't been consistently bleeding away more and more players after each patch because of toxic politics, exploiting nations or night flips.  The patches have been bad and players are giving up.  Bad patches, extreme adjustments by the devs and the total lack of community management by the team are the chief reasons.  

My aim is to say hey devs, this game is dying because of you and this how we think it should be fixed.  Either they listen or they don't.  We can say we tried.

Edited by Christendom

1 hour ago, Lord Vicious said:

Evil or good is a matter of prospective

I will attend the meeting to ensure that it will go how is supposed to go 

You'll attend if that is the decision of the brits.  If not I've been requested to boot people, even you if it comes to it :-).  If you're of the 3 then fine, but It won't turn into the LV won 100 battles show.  

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Lord Vicious said:

You seams very eager to hide a meeting that was called pubblic, something to hide already?-If you aren't able to understand adults you should avoid adult conversations.

Also who put you in charge of anything?-I was nominated and voted on to take part as one of the representatives to this meeting without any input about it from myself so... Up yours!from what i know you didnt take partecipation in a single usa pb since pb system changedbecause you don't know shit, yet you speak like you in charge of the usa rapresentativei gave an opinion not a declaration so if you can't tell the difference then I suggest you stop selling clothes and go back to school, going around taking credits for battles you not even seen with a pellew sight.

2 hours ago, Lord Vicious said:

Funny i made 1 deal in na it lasted a year. and both side honored it in bad and good moments. Cant say the same for anyone else or any nation wich all changed faction, alliance, agreements, drama lama etc etc   So wich word is more honorable?

This is a perfect example of the insanity of Lord Vacuous's memory or integrity. First he hasn't had the deal with the Spanish for a year. He didn't leave the US till the end of Feb. beginning of March and didn't make his agreement with the Spanish until after the Second US/Sorry war which was what, May? Not quite a year yet.

Second and more important is that I will remind Lord Vacuous who has had the longest lasting alliance in the game and that is the US/Dutch alliance that predates Steam release by many months going all the way back to right before Port Battle introduction. Shucks I don't know if Lord Vacuous was even around during those days.

OH yeah... If the whole Brit nation comes and asks for you to be in the meeting tomorrow on our TS you will still not attend. The stream is as close as your going to get to any meeting tomorrow. You are banned from our TS for good reason and that ban will remain.

7 hours ago, Snoopy said:

+

= Healthy atmosphere in a game, yes? :)

Mate you're quoting two different things together that are on purpose not in the same block. Preserving friendships and alliances past the point of development choices is a sign of strength. It shows how well of a bond exists between these 3 nations that most of us would rather leave the game then fight one another.

Asking a person that has threatened to leave the game not to return might be a bit immature but I do believe that there are a very few people that this game would be better off without. A person with massive double standards, winning a game that isn't even out yet as his agenda, promoting the exclusion of an entire timezone as to win and a general pain in the arse that will cry out like a little baby if it doens't go his way is not what I consider a tester. Again it might not be the perfect way of approaching things but we have all had to put up with his attitude for a full year and my patience is at an end.

As the US stated it is their last attempt to keep some kind of peaceful diplomacy going between the two alliances and I will join that statement. If this proves to be yet another meeting in shambles due to certain people I will regardless of alliances or player made agreements attack who I want to attack and ally with who I personally want to ally (in the tradition of DRUNK clan^^). I have given over a year to dedicated diplomacy and never fallen out of line but at this point I admittedly have built up such a grudge against some of my enemies that it will be impossible to work together if the attitudes aren't cleared out today!

Also if you quote me do it bloody right and don't mix seperated statements together!

Edited by JollyRoger1516
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Chijohnaok said:

The meeting is at 1500 server time (in other words about 1 hour from now).  No one is up in Spain at 3pm on a Saturday afternoon?  Are your siestas that long?  ;-) 

On saturday people might be out doing things with families/friends. You know, have a life.

Edited by Kloothommel

45 minutes ago, Augustus Charles Hobart H said:

But Pablo who will bring the beer and Spanish ladys?!

Why join a meeting that we don't need? - the devs are gonna have to reintroduce PB timers anyway so why should we bother?

9 hours ago, Johny Reb said:

This is a perfect example of the insanity of Lord Vacuous's memory or integrity. First he hasn't had the deal with the Spanish for a year. He didn't leave the US till the end of Feb. beginning of March and didn't make his agreement with the Spanish until after the Second US/Sorry war which was what, May? Not quite a year yet.

Second and more important is that I will remind Lord Vacuous who has had the longest lasting alliance in the game and that is the US/Dutch alliance that predates Steam release by many months going all the way back to right before Port Battle introduction. Shucks I don't know if Lord Vacuous was even around during those days.

OH yeah... If the whole Brit nation comes and asks for you to be in the meeting tomorrow on our TS you will still not attend. The stream is as close as your going to get to any meeting tomorrow. You are banned from our TS for good reason and that ban will remain.

Too bad who consider you shit is your own fellow usa council members :) and usa rappresentative    also usa is not lead by you only so you not have the power to decide if i should be there or not.

As always you keep making usa meetings in your personal ts3 for your own angenda since in game you manage to lose everything for an entire year (the only nation who since april 2016 not have a single first rate battle won LOL ), almost destroyng your entire nation for your personal war vs me, war you lost and admitted in public twice.

You not lead pb (or are capable of lol)

You not partecipate in pb (confirmed by your own usa rappresentative)

You lost 95% of the pb your clan took partecipation

You barely pvp or are capable of pvp

Your clan lead the biggest usa disasters like the ays battle (stephen decatur) and the latest kids harbour attempt again  (stephen decatur)

Yet your way for keep thinking you whatsoever relevant, is to make stupid meetings, the exact reason of why  you lost half your clan to me and we switched to pirates, becouse every time we where doing a pvp campaign, a campaign you took no action in it. You where always rdy to jump on the forums taking credit for it and then try to make stupid meeting with the enemy nation for settle an agreement  you didnt have any rights to agree becouse you DID NOTHING.

You pretty much a paper leader, with no ability, that failed to run USA for a year, and lead only to disasters . COngratulations no other leader/nation in this game performed as BAD and manage to keep that position. of that i give you credits.

Even today you have no credits for usa actions whatsoever, yet you wanna host diplomacy talking over the work of the other usa rappresentative and over the work of all the captains that farmed and fight in that pb.

You where there? no, you lead them? nope, thats why they succeed   you not where there!

Edited by Lord Vicious

Only speaking for myself, but AFAIK, LV is simply banned from that teamspeak for past behavior, regardless of what faction his clan is currently trying to control.  Faction-switching is hardly a good reason to lift the ban, especially since it was partly the source of the ban in the first place.  Repeated faction switching should also be a huge red flag to Brits when they are looking for diplomats for their faction.

Edited by akd
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Alan Demarest said:

British side only have 2 representative, both from Zerg.

Lord Vicious is banned from US teamspeak, not very representative

nobody gets to demand anyone's specific presence! And apart from that the US run the TS so his past behaviour might block him from access as well!

Edited by JollyRoger1516

The funny part is, that everytime I try to argue for some fun  with more action and a less clanbased game mechanism, I'm meeting a wall by you guys.

The game us dying but you WILL loose your power. One way or another. I don't know if I have to laugh or cry.

The game ain't fun for an average gamer. You don't want it that way. 

• Like 1