Game-Labs Forum

Danish and Pirate clan "Sorry" are now at war

helgur

LV advertises that his clan has 160 members, has it jumped up to 180 now? Anyway, 75%+ of those are inactive.

It's not just SORRY attacking. But 180 seeming to be excessive. SORRY is still actively recruiting and I would assume they have more activity now. I am still confused on why there is war with the Danes even though the pirates have many more problems closer to MT.

Macao reclaimed. Without contest :(

So I presume this is a goodbye to Sorry for now(?), and thanks for all the fish (no really. Douglas Adams words is really fitting here, because we have gotten a lot more fish from this than fights). War is for our intents and purposes over, we have met our objectives and we will get back to fighting the British. Which unlike a certain other self professed "anti-carebear 1337 pixel sailboat peeweepee" clan actually gives us pvp. X up for Jamaica raids and port battles in Haiti, Danes!

Edited by helgur
  • Like 4

Perhaps something was lost in translation. I WAS giving the French credit for NOT joining the new alliance. Just like you stated above.

Please forgive my misunderstanding. Rereading your post, I realised it could indeed mean the contrary (I read both statements as separat ones without applying the "Not" to the second part of the phrase).

*Bows*

7 Nations pulled Flags?  When have these 7 nations ever worked together at anything post Early Access?  When have the US and Spanish worked together?  When have the Danes and British worked together?  When have the Dutch and French worked together?  The sole time was to all pull flags on Sorry.  We had Black Friday in February.  Today it looks like we had Rainbow Wednesday to defeat Sorry, who didn't even show up.

• Like 3

To be really honest the 7 nations pulling flags was more of just a gag than anything. I know many people thought the whole server really was against the Pirates, but that was not the case. The British and Danes pulled flags first, and then the US started the gag, afterwords Spain, France, Holland and the Swedes joined in. 

I really enjoyed it, as it helped people from all nations into more of a single community rather than a bunch of separate groups arguing.

Also, the Standoff in front of Macao was fun :)

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/494654052796402598/8EF0D98F65408039FDDCBC33B15354DC363CE3EE/

http://i.imgur.com/6g7hr1x.jpg

Edited by Cutler Beckett of SOB
  • Like 4

Also would like to extend a thank you to our BFF, French. We owe you one! And the Swedes (although this was also in your best self interest, you really helped out and stepped up. You guys deserve as much recognition as anyone). Not saying this is over yet (I'm sure we haven't seen the last of Lord Voluminous-mouth).

If Lord Vaporous comes barging in to someones teamspeak again, claiming he is going to burn down anything to the ground. Our lines will be taking calls, the same way we hope we can count on our friends again.

• Like 4

If Lord Vaporous comes barging in to someones teamspeak again, claiming he is going to burn down anything to the ground. Our lines will be taking calls, the same way we hope we can count on our friends again.

Always sympathizing with the underdog, somehow, I wished Lord V. could turn this around...

You Brought Two Too Many (2:48)

Edited by Wilson09

Always sympathizing with the underdog, somehow, I wished Lord V. could turn this around...

I sympathize with the pirates, but not with Sorry. Due to our history, some in DN felt very conflicted about this situation... before we met Lord V.

Thankfully he made it really easy for us. He was our best team player, without even being in Denmark Norway.

Edit: Just to clarify further. Our intent was never to join in on the current Alliance against the pirates. This war was a defensive war that Sorry started. They initiated it, because they figured Denmark-Norway was the weakest nation on the server and an easy stepping stone to the Swedish home ports.

Taking that into consideration, Lord V. was not the underdog here. Well, not until we managed to batphone the French and Swedes and simultaneously manage to muster the biggest Danish Norwegian 1st rate fleet I've seen since before I left on my vacation. This has really revitalized our Nation. I actually owe Lord V. thanks for that.

Edited by helgur
  • Like 3

This has really revitalized our Nation. I actually owe Lord V. thanks for that.

Yeah.

Sometimes things can turn to the opposite.

When I figured out a way to make a call for a tournament "for the fastest ship in NA" (I failed finding solutions)

I re-discovered the "great race". Great film.

Lord V. reminds me of "daredevil". And this video fits well.

All this you are KOS, still KOS in the pirate chat. (KOS = kill on sight).

Somehow, a kill on sight can turn into a "KILL ON SOUND", still KOS !

Lord V. chasing the coalition of white "carebear"

Edited by Wilson09
  • Like 1

I feel the need to point out the Lord Vicious might be the greatest naval action diplomat that ever lived..... he brought peace (even if it's only temporary) to the Brits and the Danes XD

Seriously, I started play before the EA launch and I cant remember the Danes and the Brits ever not being at a war.

Edited by Augustus Charles Hobart H
  • Like 4