Game-Labs Forum

[PODW] pvp1 eu "The Corsair's Revenge"

el_mariachi

A huge british Armada came to Port Antonio, seeking for glory...they found nothing but deep lifting under their filthy ambitions.

Danish squadron attacks them - and corsairs are happy to join. Let the Danse Macabre begin!

gallery_3012_468_350565.jpg

danse macabre1

danse macabre2

danse macabre3

Port Morant stands next on our way. 

danse macabre4

danse macabre5

danse macabre6

danse macabre7

danse macabre8

danse macabre9

danse macabre10

Ah, you got me at last...but at least there was not too much distance to reach the shore.

• Like 1

Buccaneers continue to blockade Jamaica and of course there's no mercy for the british who's loyal to the crown.

This squadron was preparing to return Port Antonio under the royal jurisdiction - but here comes a surprise!

Tommy couldn't even believe for such madness to happen, but here comes the Dark Water.

gallery_3012_468_147132.jpg

gallery_3012_468_216973.jpg

Tommy were shocked to discover a huge brander full of juicy love to explode among their tidy ranks.

gallery_3012_468_243981.jpg

surp3

surp5

surp6

surp7

surp8

surp9

surp10

surp11

Almost the entire squadron was done!

gallery_3012_468_144700.jpg

But this is not an end. Corsairs are coming again to finish the job.

Just in front of Kingston another Danse Macabre is about to happen:

gallery_3012_468_140685.jpg

srp2

srp3

srp4

srp5

gallery_3012_468_291275.jpg

Edited by el_mariachi
  • Like 2

Dark Water squadron is heading towards Kingston, leaving it's base at Port Antonio.

By the way, we killed a british scout surprise with a flag, who was sneaking to Port Antonio.

gallery_3012_468_175820.jpggallery_3012_468_70714.jpggallery_3012_468_209850.jpg

No british are beig spotted here...strange but...we're pirates and we wanna some action. Look! Frenches are here! 

gallery_3012_468_183660.jpg

Britain was a bit confused i think, watching pirates killing french squadron just in front of Kingston/Port Royal...but the plan worked well and union jacks come out from their capital at last. Corsairs are ready to send them all back.

gallery_3012_468_193987.jpggallery_3012_468_218097.jpggallery_3012_468_282655.jpggallery_3012_468_428810.jpg

Not much hull damage from me this day, just tanking all the fight against the enemy. 

Edited by el_mariachi
  • Like 3

No british are beig spotted here...strange but...we're pirates and we wanna some action. Look! Frenches are here! 

gallery_3012_468_183660.jpg

Britain was a bit confused i think, watching pirates killing french squadron just in front of Kingston/Port Royal...but the plan worked well and union jacks come out from their capital at last. Corsairs are ready to send them all back.

Nothing like a good backstabbing at first we thought it was a mistake then you started shooting...sail with pirates die by pirates. We will remember PODW and RUBLI, the favor will be repaid.

176554311310screenshots201610080121441.j

Edited by Tenakha Kan
  • Like 1

Nothing like a good backstabbing at first we thought it was a mistake then you started shooting...sail with pirates die by pirates. We will remember PODW and RUBLI, the favor will be repaid.

176554311310screenshots201610080121441.j

PoDW are corsairs and mercenaries - we have no enemies and no allies - we just fight for fun and gold. And yes, just take it as it is - you were sacrificed to get the british out of KPR.

The discussion is done. GL. 

• Like 4

We play as a real pirates - We don`t bother about politics, alliances and all this "rpg" bullshit. We have a lot enemies on open sea and when we spotting them we attack :ph34r: - simple like that. So what the point moaning here mister Tenakha? There was no Brits so we tag you. Have to deal with it.

Edited by Fred Perry
  • Like 4

Why always wait for brits when you could easily fight PODW? They fight for good sport, and thats what matters.

If I had created my account on pirate side I would have joined you guys. Sadly my game crashed (remember that small fight we had when Bucs wee relatively new ships?) today when we came to intercept mariachi and some other guys between KPR and Morant.

Seems game won't let me fight you. :(

Edited by Batman

Our private military company continue to fight union jacks and show them what a real pvp battles look like.

glor1

glor2

glor3

glor4

glor5

Our flagman is surrounded by the superior enemy

glor6

glor7

glor8

This time british outnumbered us seriously with guns and BR, but we'll return as always.

Edited by el_mariachi
  • Like 1

We came back as promised! And you know what? I have some tasty cookies on my Victory!

Come here british! Corsairs are going to use a brander tactic to eliminate the british superiority in numbers. I bet, union jacks have no idea what's going to happen!

gallery_3012_468_257029.jpggallery_3012_468_334354.jpg

BANZAAAI!!!! All british 1st rate ships including flagman just got into a trap - they were so happy trying to finish my Vic, so they couldn't see my fireship to be ready. 

gallery_3012_468_124604.jpg

gallery_3012_468_107665.jpggallery_3012_468_117564.jpggallery_3012_468_147169.jpg

Edited by el_mariachi
  • Like 2

Today we met a drunk french merchant who got completely lost in sea and he was so happy and totally full of alcohol, that we decided not to kill him. He shared some rumors with us about a new portion of Gatinois, Pierre Gimonnet and Ruinart wine just arrived to the warehouse of the Marché Central and soon will be stored at the shelves. He advised us to taste it immediately. So we're heading towards Fort-Royal, the french capital city. As soon as frenchies had seen our squadron, they started to shoot us. What a bad manner, monsieur! 

fre1

fre2

They blocked the harbor and quickly started to cry for help. 

gallery_3012_481_371550.jpg

I know that we are famous among some nations, but THAT'S just too much attention for our humble personas.

gallery_3012_481_118258.jpg

Fr3

Fr4

Fr5

Fr6

Fr7

Fr8

Fr9

fr10

fr11

You're lucky ones that we didn't have just one more frigate to finish you.

Edited by el_mariachi

The revenge ;-)

705687imagesakamaisteamusercontentcom.jp

Edit: Sry for posting this one in your recruitment thread, mixed up my links :-) (deleted it)

Yep, that was our first time to fight with such numbers and ships. Only few of us know how to use first rates, for the others it was their first time. But we'll improve our skills and come back ;)

• Like 2

Yep, that was our first time to fight with such numbers and ships. Only few of us know how to use first rates, for the others it was their first time. But we'll improve our skills and come back ;)

And exactly this behavior is the difference between PODW and SORRY. Both clans are enemies of us (sverige) and both attacked us in serveral times.

Much swedes are saying PODW is a gentleman clan and earned our respect in Game and because of such statements in forum. On the other hand LV and his SORRY clan just earned disrespect because of their behavior everywhere. Most negativ example is LV itself. So one thing is absolutely clear to me: If i see a fight PODW vs SORRY i would immediately join PODW even they are or enemies.

All in All: If I would be a pirate (which never will happen^^) I would join PODW and never ever SORRY

Edited by Sven Silberbart
  • Like 1

Last night, Sweden has sunk a fleet of PODW, but it was not a real victory for Sweden. Sweden had too many ships and still lost four ships.

I hope we Sweden have learned something from the excellent Teamplay of PODW.
Great respect for your fighting morale!

Apo

• Like 1