Game-Labs Forum

[PODW] pvp1 eu "The Corsair's Revenge"

el_mariachi

The fleets you encounter just don't recognize that you and your clanmates usually use carronades and fight in close quarters. You are not invicible, just needs to face a group that knows how to counter your tactics.

The fleets you encounter just don't recognize that you and your clanmates usually use carronades and fight in close quarters. You are not invicible, just needs to face a group that knows how to counter your tactics.

There are no invincible people in this game and carro is the only option for small frigates when they fight the superior enemy on superior vessels. 

And yes, to recognize or not to recognize is your problem. There are a lot of tactics in this game and this is your problem if you use a wrong one.

These british gankers dare to attack us in front of Mortimer and kill our santies...

gankers1

gankers2

gankers3

gankers4

gankers5

Well, the face of this war gonna change. Our response will be bloody and merciless.

After a while, we decided to move our main interests to the south - to make some orange plantations and leave the british alone.

But not this time.

The End of Chapter II.

gallery_3012_409_66462.jpg

Edited by el_mariachi

"I have seen the dark universe yawning where the black planets roll without aim,
Where they roll in their horror unheeded, without knowledge, or lustre, or name."

Chapter III - "Preparations"

gallery_3012_409_83056.jpg

Edited by el_mariachi

Preparations are going well. 

The all mighty 

11jpg apsrqqw

is so troubled about his free fishing and mission doing, that even after capturing almost all of  the pirate ports

He, the "mighty" alliance, comes to Tortuga to gang some pirates. Corsairs have been waiting.

sw01

sw02

sw03

sw04

The rednecks. Again.

br01

br02

br03

Edited by el_mariachi
  • Like 3

Good fight that had to end prematurely for me tho, another broadside had surely put more leaks than my crew had been able to put them fingers on to plug them, you guys are organized and plan your stuff in battle, vs a bunch of quickly regrouped & unorganized players in battle as you could see, you guys protect and support each other when one starts to be in bad shape, always one coming to the rescue and taking over, hard to do even half this with a random group, especially when only a few are using commos of course, for some unknown reasons some ships like a Vic and others waiting when you guys were reported coming in the crappy visibility storm did not even entered the battle when it started ...while barely 15 seconds sailing time from the battle locaion...

You come for fight using ships built for dealing max damages and eating the max load of iron, carro loaded bouncy ships like your belle poules, realized those things even at very short range are quite insane to bounce shots, now I'm tempted to craft me one and go mess in pve to test and see how fubar those ships armor are with current maths formula applied for bouncing shots, it was just insane to see shots bouncing at so close range while not much angled, and quite some with high level extra planking i guess seeing the iron absorbed and armor removed on some of your 5th rates guys right ?

You don't come to parade and run like some other groups, i tip my hat to that and salute it, hopefully better organized guys in battle next time for us, not spread all around, not focusing on low HP ships to quickly finish them or some like myself ending alone helping a Bellona and quickly isolated between 2 santissima's a inger and some 5th's while having a good part of the group not really in the heat of the action for a bit ... at that moment i did not expected to be able to leave this area alive and repair before coming back, made it but one side was so much damaged after this that i could not keep up long, a bit later after managing to barely plug a lot of leaks i decided it was time to repair my sails and get away, next one had been lethal to me :/

Good fight, and salute for coming to do a brave & well organized fight. 

• Like 2

We do love big and intensive battles with massive amount of cannons and so we do it well. We use tactics that is only one possible when you fight the superior enemy. We don't think much about other pirates and we even don't see us as a part of the pirate nation...we have our own small group of bandits and smugglers. Good luck to you and i hope we'll have many hard battles soon.

• Like 1