Game-Labs Forum

[PODW] pvp1 eu "The Corsair's Revenge"

el_mariachi

Pirate fleet is heading towards Port Morant.

The first group of zerg was spotted near KPR...

That's what we came for!

A big line fleet comes to us from Port Royle...L'Ocean is in the head.

Many of us are dying but Varjag comes closer and closer...

The deal is done!!! The mighty Ocean is done.

All hail the mighty Varjag, he's for sure a person of the day!

That's what we call pvp. GF all who participated. 

And yes, that was only the beginning...soon the waters of Jamaica will get full of british blood!

Edited by el_mariachi
  • Like 3

Thank you for not showing the results of the initiaI battle, the one before the l'Ocean came out to play. I have to admit you Gentlemen are almost half decent... for Rats ;)

edit : you did show them you filthy rascals, but at least had the courtesy not to brag about it too much. Compliment half-withdrawn :P

Awesome battle outside Morant yesterday, the first for me in much too long. Lost a Pavel dura but got to exact revenge on the captain who got the kill for it, and pay for my lost crew. Shame about Pugtm's Ocean, but we'll avenge him yet ;)

Edited by VonBarb

One day near Port Morant...

pr01

pr02

pr03

pr04

British call for reinforcements. They usually do.

The mighty Zerg is hungry for blood. Too hungry today.

Soon a Grand Armada will be build and there's no such a magic in the entire world which could help the union jacks.

prr1

prr2

prr3

prr4

prr5

prr6

prr7

Edited by el_mariachi

They got caught by 2 pubbie fleets after terrorising the area for a while. Tried to run but got destroyed to a man.

Yes was lots of young sailors who showed the pirate Bellonas too much broadside, but displyed great bravery and determination to bring the bad guys to justice.

They got caught by 2 pubbie fleets after terrorising the area for a while. Tried to run but got destroyed to a man.

Yes was lots of young sailors who showed the pirate Bellonas too much broadside, but displyed great bravery and determination to bring the bad guys to justice.

:D  :D  :lol:  :lol:

What do you expect captains to do: "No I'm not joining the battle because it would be unfair to the guys that brought the gankfleet"

???

True that. But in the meanwhile, because all numbers got focused in one group, other raiding squadrons roam free.

Application of resources, bringing the numbers or quality to match.

PODW and KGB pirates standing near Gustavia.

Sverige are gathering near their capitol, let them show their courage!

gallery_3012_468_237330.jpg

We try to attack....but the swedish royal fleet runs backward to get under the protection of their coast batteries, what a hell!

Corsairs need to regroup and try to attack again. 

gallery_3012_468_18640.jpg

Small swedish scouts try to spread our fleet and they are success for a minute...

gallery_3012_468_10771.jpg

After some manipulations sverige attacked us while the half of corsair fleet can't enter because of a bug, they were banned from the battle. They couldn't enter the combat, but they were success to catch an Ocean outside.

Sverige can't run for long, and now we fight! 

gallery_3012_468_7897.jpg

fight1

fight2

fight3

fight4

fight5

fight6

The battle is over and Ram gets his 11 kills for this.

Swedish king must be very pleasant after that, his royal navy is completely useless.

gallery_3012_468_300457.jpg

Edited by el_mariachi
  • Like 2

Great guys in the Pirates of Dark Waters ! Havent been able to fight them much directly, but they were one of my personnal favorites in the PVP tournament (I saw them as the "outsiders"), and as shown in this thread (and the others) always a very good spirit (win or lose).

Would love to see more captains and groups like this one ! Keep it up !

• Like 1