Game-Labs Forum

[PODW] pvp1 eu "The Corsair's Revenge"

el_mariachi

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The last standing British captains try to stop the Corsair fleet, heading towards Kingston. Brits resisted with all the braveness in their hearts....they've lost three Oceans, but were success in capturing two pirate Santisimas and a bellona. Our squadron was badly damaged and we had to leave the battlefield this time. Kingston is safe for now....but not for long.

58ed405d59334_Britishcourage1.jpg

British courage2.jpg

British courage3.jpg

• Like 5

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hard to fight against you with a mixed group and without communication.

Your only lost ship was damaged by LosingStreak and finished by me. After that we were separated. However he demasted Dinark, he had to sail away for a while, becuase his ship was badly damaged. I followed the group leader call (that was bad one order anyway) to focus on Mariachi instead of finishing off Dinark. Then I made a bad move (should go for Dinark instead of following bad orders) and found myself between the shore and against the Essex and BP. However Ive started the boarding the Essex was on 100% prep and had better moral and after near 20 cycle I was captured.

And I miss our previous fight from two day earlier. 4vs5 where you lost all of your ship (2 sunken, 2 captured - 1 loss at our side)

:)

Next time

7 hours ago, Wallentinus said:

And I miss our previous fight from two day earlier. 4vs5 where you lost all of your ship (2 sunken, 2 captured - 1 loss at our side)

:)

Next time

That were our new members who came to train to your waters, not the core of us yet. 

Edited by el_mariachi
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Wallentinus said:

Ohh. Sry, some names were already well-known, my mistake.

They need just more practice - and soon they'll have one. We don't have any strict rules about combat skills for people who join us. So u have an opportunity to have some practice too until facing the "old" PoDW and get sunk again ;)

• Like 1

Corsairs are going to terrorize all the Cuban coast searching for treasures

until they gonna have everything they need to start building a huge escuadra.

At last Spaniards were success in encircling our forces near La Habana, we have to retreat for now and regroup. 

59465d863894b_LaHabana-1.jpg

La Habana-2.jpg

La Habana-3.jpg

Corsairs dare to attack Endymion class frigate at the gates of La Habana. Spanish squadron tries to help but in the end....a few brave fellows who stayed alive run back to their massive land fortifications to get cover. The battle is over - Endymion is captured and will serve us well in the future raids. 

5946f11243b4f_LaHabana-4.jpg

La Habana-5.jpg

Edited by el_mariachi
  • Like 4

We are encircled buy the reinforcements from Havana and we almost have no repairs left....but this won't be easy for them.

Our Endymions escaped, 3 enemies dead - this is only the beginning.

La Habana-6.jpgLa Habana-7.jpg

Edited by el_mariachi
  • Like 3