Game-Labs Forum

Glorious Victories against the HATED SORRY CLAN.

BeeRanch

Question for you, were you in the TF TS?  No?  So you don't know the orders of our commanders?  So you don't know if the commanders, if the NATION, has decided to leave the battle?  And perhaps TDA is alive because we are hard to kill, or because of how the battle played out?  Also, your screenshots don't show anything.  I see a mixed of killed and escaped and left, and you can escape after you sink.

Question for you, were you in the TF TS?  No?  So you don't know the orders of our commanders?  So you don't know if the commanders, if the NATION, has decided to leave the battle?  And perhaps TDA is alive because we are hard to kill, or because of how the battle played out?  Also, your screenshots don't show anything.  I see a mixed of killed and escaped and left, and you can escape after you sink.

yes i was becouse some of the the guys who have switch from tf to us include some leader of other usa clans, where recording your ts3, and sometimes even broadcasting it :P and i recall your orders to GTFO over and over and over. 

Prater you live in a world that exist only in your mind, becouse you never joined such battles.. so you have a very distorted and partial knowledge, trust me watch video in AYS and you see that half fleet is TDA and they run leaving the other half die :)      but we chase the tda down and keep killing them

First of all, you can't even remember who was commanding the battles.  I don't recall seeing my name in any of those battles.  Nor would I have been in the PB rooms, yet, as one who had commander chat, hears the chat between the leaders.

Second, those battles were fought.  Unlike the battles where your clan has a consistent record of leaving your nationmates.

What is funny vicious, is that you are continually caught in lies and fudging details as Stephen already pointed out.

edit:  Vicious secretly editing his posts after the fact and adding new things. (tester status allows this)

Edited by Prater

P.S.-- Those screenshots are a great example of your being able to defeat Captains and Masters in your Victories/Santis/Pavels....  I mean, you just posted evidence of the leveling exploit that you claim you didn't use.

Do you even look at these things before you post them??

• Like 3

P.S.-- Those screenshots are a great example of your being able to defeat Captains and Masters in your Victories/Santis/Pavels....  I mean, you just posted evidence of the leveling exploit that you claim you didn't use.

Of course he doesn't. He defecates and flushes without wiping.

Edited by Stephen_Decatur

BtW doran why run 1 vs 1  vs commodore? (conny vs conny)

CMpBln3.png

look ays video, you got more first-and 3rd then us yet you lost 

Funny how you completely gloss over my calling your bullshit out. Seems about right.

You keep using the same screen shots, the same videos, saying the same things over and over again. Who cares if we lost battles against you? We don't deny it... You fought well. But it is funny how you can never admit to being outplayed or defeated. You are a pathetic excuse of a leader, no wonder so many of your old and new guys are defecting to other nations. Finally the Pirate nation sees you for what you are, a bag of hot gas.

I could post much more but you hide the majority of the wars, is hard to kill people who not undock  Only time you show up you lost your santi in ays remember? 

First of all, you can't even remember who was commanding the battles.  I don't recall seeing my name in any of those battles.  Nor would I have been in the PB rooms, yet, as one who had commander chat, hears the chat between the leaders.

Second, those battles were fought.  Unlike the battles where your clan has a consistent record of leaving your nationmates.

What is funny vicious, is that you are continually caught in lies and fudging details as Stephen already pointed out.

edit:  Vicious secretly editing his posts after the fact and adding new things. (tester status allows this)

In ays commander was Gavin until he left cause was 5% on 1 side, then tda step Up.

in all other fights it was a mix of  Thurston beers (nuevitas), tommy, leviathan. you always failed to have 1 clear commander, beside  Thurston from TF wich btw was quite bad. (like getting himself trapped in a gulf vs a superior fleet against wind getting slaughtered.. terrible terrible tactical awareness)

Unfortunately for you i am a very methodic guy, who study enemy commanders tactics, whatch other nation engagements (for example the brit vs spain engagement where brits very well re-inacted trafalgar tactic of crossing the T)  I watch Sveno fights , i like to get info about my enemy strategies and study them.

In eve online thrue spy and research i was making entire dossier files about enemy leaders, command structure, fleet commanders, production, logistic capabilities and routes (alt corps )  doctrines, comms and orbital station password etc :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THURSTON BEERS and his tactical wrong choices in Nuevitas:  He wanted to lure us in the bay for allow 6 dutch in bellonas/pavel to join in, then he made mistake to tag us, bringing in npc who filled the slots not allowing the Dutch squad to enter the battle behind us (on paper was a good idea, sandwitch us in a bay..  the tactical execution was LOL ) In my opinion even with dutch in they would have lost badly, cause  their fleet was inside against wind so we would have been able to fight the 6 dutch 25 vs 6 way before the USA could give them any help

ps: again guees who was the clan who tryed to run from the fight and got more escape? TDA  again

mN5XAQh.jpguqTeCHI.jpg

In ays commander was Gavin until he left cause was 5% on 1 side, then tda step Up.

in all other fights it was a mix of  Thurston beers (nuevitas), tommy, leviathan. you always failed to have 1 clear commander, beside  Thurston from TF wich btw was quite bad. (like getting himself trapped in a gulf vs a superior fleet against wind getting slaughtered.. terrible terrible tactical awareness)

Unfortunately for you i am a very methodic guy, who study enemy commanders tactics, whatch other nation engagements (for example the brit vs spain engagement where brits very well re-inacted trafalgar tactic of crossing the T)  I watch Sveno fights , i like to get info about my enemy strategies and study them.

In eve online thrue spy and research i was making entire dossier files about enemy leaders, command structure, fleet commanders, production, logistic capabilities and routes (alt corps )  doctrines, comms and orbital station password etc :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THURSTON BEERS and his tactical wrong choices in Nuevitas:  He wanted to lure us in the bay for allow 6 dutch in bellonas/pavel to join in, then he made mistake to tag us, bringing in npc who filled the slots not allowing the Dutch squad to enter the battle behind us (on paper was a good idea, sandwitch us in a bay..  the tactical execution was LOL ) In my opinion even with dutch in they would have lost badly, cause  their fleet was inside against wind so we would have been able to fight the 6 dutch 25 vs 6 way before the USA could give them any help

ps: again guees who was the clan who tryed to run from the fight and got more escape? TDA  again

mN5XAQh.jpguqTeCHI.jpg

whats up with the results? looks photo shopped.

THURSTON BEERS and his tactical wrong choices in Nuevitas:  He wanted to lure us in the bay for allow 6 dutch in bellonas/pavel to join in, then he made mistake to tag us, bringing in npc who filled the slots not allowing the Dutch squad to enter the battle behind us (on paper was a good idea, sandwitch us in a bay..  the tactical execution was LOL ) In my opinion even with dutch in they would have lost badly, cause  their fleet was inside against wind so we would have been able to fight the 6 dutch 25 vs 6 way before the USA could give them any help.

If I may say a few things about Neuvitas:

1. The damn NPCs popped out of port after we started the tag.
  2. The objective was not to kill your fleet, it was to halt your advance into Neuvitas, and hold you up long enough for the flag to expire. We were successful in this objective.
  3. There was also a large force of British ships outside the battle as well that were preparing to enter.

As for making an excuse or claiming you defeated us? Not going to deny that at all, and never have. You rolled up the Florida Coast defeating a handful of enemies and winning a battle or two. What I just love though is that you reference it so much, as if taking empty ports is such a huge achievement. As I said, you quote the same images, the same videos, saying the same things over and over. You knew TF and TDA had stopped defending, for the EXACT same reasons you now claim SORRY to not be defending, yet with your double standards somehow when you do it, it is an amazing and masterful plan.

I just love how you group entered a port battle knowing people were not on teamspeak, taking valuable slots, then retreated in a rage because people did not want to join the SORRY teamspeak. It rings mightly familiar to the stunt you pulled months ago when you played as US, leaving your fellow nations captains high and dry.

Edited by Henry d'Esterre Darby
Removed real life attacks.

All know that you are a spy troll, and you are blacklisted from all coalition clans and you still in KOS.   and all of this way before i returned. how you explain that? :P,  just change nation instead cry on me or SORRY.

Also we are pirates, there is no allies here, beside the clans i have a direct agreement with.  the randoms is not included.  We not own anything to the randoms, we not need to justify our action to randoms  etc,   they talk only when pirates are in danger  then hide again pve when others expand the border for them.

Expecial if the  prototype of a random behave like Wilson09 :)

Just let me pick on this. Pictures speak loader than words...

Lord XY: "ALL know you are a spy troll..."

1. me on a Fir Log Rattlesnake sailing around...entering a battle...I start the conversation...

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/1614923862764246315/D115C49EE2FA7476551CB89DDF62B5F48B5816A5/

2. have a look to this conversation...we all know Mr. XY, right ???

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/1614923862764246463/886C7F42D22D8135DFABD84F890BBD810E11105F/

3. Easy battle, too easy, the PODW guys (Russians?) sank one HRE (Sweden). They drop out, I follow soon...

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/1614923862764247038/C22B3C25782E104975718DFAED73CB1301A1EAE2/

4. OW, I see the  cross, the PODW-clan got tagged by HRE, BR shows 1.800 vs. 2.200 against us (something like this).....ouch...what am I supposed to do? This is not my cup of tea ! We are going to loose....it is not my clan. HEY! What the heck ? I am a pirate. Those guys have been nice inviting me, they know me. I am not letting any fellow pirates down, no matter how high the cost...I enter.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/1614923862764247183/30317AD68F75BE7DC32D2D443372F28EC6013642/

5. Those guys did an awsome job. Coordinated, efficient, sharp. And why was it a smart move from them to pick a "casual" up? Because it happened that I joined the battle ahead of the VIC. I managed to torture the VIC with chains and therfore it entered the fray very late. There was no need to hop on their TS. Of course, I could have been more effective being on their team regularly. 

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/1614923862764247566/7246592A680DB192597F5A38E6039ECFFD126534/

6. VIC caputured, game over. Fair play by the Swedes: GG ! no trash talking.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/1614923862764247733/AE7177F61604658100BD4C43FD76ADE1F498B4B7/

With these pictures, Iam not showing anything off.

I got nearly sank, I could have played better, but I played my role.

I am just telling the truth and no one than ONLY and exlusively the SORRY CLAN (here: Mr. Lord XY on the forums and bountyhunter ingame)

are trolling me.

I muted bountyhunter in the nation chat as the declined a 1 vs. 1 challenge by me on a 1st rate ouside Mortimer.

I will no longer refer to those people, nor will I waste any minute of my life time with them.

Their are decent guys out there, this battle was one of the best I ever had. No trolling, no talking.

Just fight, win or loose, gg to all, thats it. Next one! gn8 to all, finish.

Edited by Wilson09
  • Like 1

Surely, I have no problem showing "screenshots" of my bad performances. Right after the HRE battle infront of Baracoa...The PDOW-guys

invited me into their group showing me "I am worthy"...

1. setup

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/1614923862764247871/A0BC167827BAB4BC770F22CD52F2717C928D3BF7/

2. this damn Bellona? captured me in 1round, I should have known...!! Battle rating Wilson = ZERO !!! I just showed up and instantly failed !!!

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/1614923862764248043/273E3E652D9D870154733CD67D773D5DC54E8FD5/

GOOD FIGHT Grapeshot, good fight !

P.S.: Lord XY: "All know that you are a spy troll, and you are blacklisted from all coalition clans and you still in KOS."

Edited by Wilson09

Gentlemen,

as your counselor, i strongly advise you to lay back and enjoy a few glass of 'what so ever may comfort you'.

In my eventful life i can suggest,without any hesitation, beer and/or whisky will do just fine.(the good scottish one, not the dishwater from the rest of the world)

Ah ja, and the beer MUST be from Bavaria. and not the danish pisswater they are selling here ;)

• Like 1

That's right.  Defeats against sorry only count if Lord Vicious is in the battle, if every pirate in the battle is sorry, and only if there are 25 of them.  Did I miss any other requirements?  Oh, and they must be in the heaviest ships for the class?  What else, there has to be a few more requirements that I'm forgetting. 

Now vicious is present, find the difference, beside 1 SORRY, all the guys who died where wilson LOL and a random

And you guy tell me, stop posting on the forums???

Only the "gods" know the truth about this battle...

If I were like this guy "bounty something", who chases with 2 others a Dutch Merc breaking away....sure you never sink.

For this guy, even 10 microphones would not help...

My biggest mistake, not ensuring before a battle that this "xxx" is in it.

I thought only casuals and CODE defend.

Honestly, you expect me to go TS3 with this guy?

How am I going to reproduce my brain cells after?

No port battle with "bounty...xxx".

Despite, I can say nothing bad about the rest, as long as all guys shut up and fight all is fine.

Battle was okay. I always go full-attack at shallow water. On carronades,

I take at least 2 with me, break the lines, and I sink. Sure.

XP and Gold is always massive. So this time.

Who does not want to have the suicide commando in a team?

As this "bounts something" guy called me a "tw***" over the ingame chat, I lost my composure

and got too many leaks. Should have stayed alive.

Down to 1 officer life? What for?

To save the arse of an ****.

Nope.

No PBs for me anymore with this guy in it...have fun.

This guy needs to be kicked.

If you cannot keep your clan "clean", it is not my cup of tea anymore.

Edited by Wilson09

Now vicious is present, find the difference, beside 1 SORRY, all the guys who died where wilson LOL and a random

Just have a look at the battle screen and at the statement of this bloke.

1 sorry, me, 1 random....1...2....3....eh....no comments anymore. useless to discuss.

Wilson, and thats the reason you went to univ., right? Hm.

May those folks rest in peace. I am out of this. My brain...

Edited by Wilson09