Game-Labs Forum

[PvP1] France joins the war against Sweden

Éric

To give a short update:

French refused any kind of peace talks again. They consider this war as great fun for them (dutch are closer than british and we would have fair port timers) and us the dutch as a good training partner for their inexperienced players. They do not care about ports and the needs of the dutch, which is pretty much selfish I have to say when it comes to talks between allies where both sides agreed upon to strengthen the relationship.

However, since the danish diplomat anolytic is going sure to decrease relations (e.g. see posts in thread here and on RDNN webise) with us and the swedish, a peace seem to be unlikely anyways. Cos of that the dutch are actually forced to continue the war to help the swedes being save.

It seems these and other strange actions have to be understood as a statement for a time after the port wipe.

Edited by praefect
  • Like 3

To give a short update:

French refused any kind of peace talks again. They consider this war as great fun for them (dutch are closer then british and would have fair port timers) and us as a good training partner for their inexperienced players. They do not care about ports and the needs of the dutch, which is pretty much selfish I have to say when it comes to talks between allies where both sides agreed upon to strengthen the relationship.

However, since the danish diplomat anolytic is going sure to decrease relations (see post in thread here and on RDNN webise) with us and the swedish, a peace seem to be unlikely anyways. Cos of that the dutch are actually forced to continue the war to help the swedes being save.

It seems these and other strange actions have to be understood as a statement for a time after the port wipe.

(Speaking on my french name only)

War is really fun, Consti/Inger are not complicated to craft, and ressource can be extracted within a captured port.

Also port wipe is on its way (may be 3-4 weeks from now on), and Brits are not dominating that much yet on the East of the map.

I see the war with the Dutch as a "friendly" war, and i am sure this will end up with a good peace and on a strong partenership after the port wipe. The relation in PVP and PB shows that (no aggression nor insult)

Concerning the Swedish, i currently don't know, because of the Drunks seems to navigate solo and I have seen some flaming post in this topic from some Swedish (which of course don't represent the whole Swedish community), so let's see what happen.

But yeah, fighting with the Dutch in the South is from my point of view really cool, it makes NA more fun. And after each PB and fight you earn experience, and more from a loss, so that is positiv for the french community.

My only displeasure concerns the timer, it shall not be possible to set a timer in the night (talking to Dutch/Brit here, Kingston like). The point is to PVP and RVR in this game, so let us the possibility to fight.

Concerning the Swedish, i currently don't know, because of the Drunks seems to navigate solo and I have seen some flaming post in this topic from some Swedish (which of course don't represent the whole Swedish community), so let's see what happen.

Solo? how do you come to that conclusion?

My only displeasure concerns the timer, it shall not be possible to set a timer in the night (talking to Dutch/Brit here, Kingston like). The point is to PVP and RVR in this game, so let us the possibility to fight.

Dutch have strong american community and french have strong canadian and chinese community, so I do not see the problem in that.

On the other hand the french had/have over 10 ports in the north of them at a 12-14. Not sure for what kind of people this could be a fair timer.

Dutch have strong american community and french have strong canadian and chinese community, so I do not see the problem in that.

On the other hand the french had/have over 10 ports in the north of them at a 12-14. Not sure for what kind of people this could be a fair timer.

Strong chinese and canadian community ??? Are u serious ?

To give a short update:

French refused any kind of peace talks again. They consider this war as great fun for them (dutch are closer then british and would have fair port timers) and us as a good training partner for their inexperienced players. They do not care about ports and the needs of the dutch, which is pretty much selfish I have to say when it comes to talks between allies where both sides agreed upon to strengthen the relationship.

However, since the danish diplomat anolytic is going sure to decrease relations (see post in thread here and on RDNN webise) with us and the swedish, a peace seem to be unlikely anyways. Cos of that the dutch are actually forced to continue the war to help the swedes being save.

That post was from almost 2 weeks ago... Learn to read... And stop your slander.

That post was from almost 2 weeks ago

So its not actual anymore? oO

When allied danish forces continuously attacked us, it was just funny open world pvp in "a well known PvP zone Ile a Vache" (which goes from St. Louis to Jeremie as we were told).

When 15 danish guys attack single SOLs of us, it was just a "russian rogue clan".

When danish blackmailed us to give them "danish ports" we took from pirates (while they took it from british), then its just "a straight forward warning of the mad russians that are coming back after holiday and will craft flags against the ally".

When u guys make statements on ur website and someone makes a reference, then it´s a post "from almost 2 weeks ago".

I´m not sure who is guilty for that eastern war, but some danish play a key role while they are blaming the other sides.

Hum. 12-14, 14-16, some of us can play these timers, at least the Week End (and also guys working in the early morning)

02-04, who can seriously play it on Europe ? Either you sleep, or you have no job (but i advise you to sleep in order to find one), and in the week end you sleep or you are drunk :).

I really think that the dev should allow to open timer between 04pm and 00h. Or allow attackers and defenders to "agree" on a common timer (but i don't see how to do it right now, may be setting a second special "timer" while taking the port, forcing the future owner to choose a timing in between this aera, but this would be an opened timer of 6-8 hours).

Edited by Z-fuzi
  • Like 1

Where did you get your informations from? :huh: 

Well, it actualy seems to us like [NA] is navigating solo by the french too. :lol:;)

Edited by Twig

Where did you get your informations from? :huh: 

Well, it actualy seems to us like [NA] is navigating solo by the french too. :lol:;)

Haha.

Rumour. My old Grand Mother told me to avoid listening to it, but i am still used too ;).

Seriously that could be a good news to hear that the "bad Drunks" are now on the good side of the Force :)

Edited by Z-fuzi

Seriously that could be a good news to hear that the "bad Drunks" are now on the good side of the Force :)

Yeah. It is actualy a great accomplishement of the combined efforts by the French and the Danes, to get them to the good side of the force. I can not thank enough for that!

Edited by Twig

Thos sentences don't engage all frenchman only me and GROG'S clan (Grognards). 

French faction will not surrender until the wipe of the server.

We like to fight with dutch, we learn a lot of things with this war. A big intégration of the french clan are in progress, new way to see strategy and tactics. New organisation.....

Like the austrian fighting Napoleon we learn of our defeat! Like prussian in 1806 we learn about our defeat and we prefer to learn in front of true friends rather than the british. 

Se you in frontline ;)

VIVE L'EMPEREUR !!!

Austerlitz you know. 

We like to fight with dutch, we learn a lot of things with this war. A big intégration of the french clan are in progress, new way to see strategy and tactics. New organisation.....

Like the austrian fighting Napoleon we learn of our defeat! Like prussian in 1806 we learn about our defeat and we prefer to learn in front of true friends rather than the british. 

Se you in frontline ;)

VIVE L'EMPEREUR !!!

Austerlitz you know. 

"The will" of French dignity. So be it. Fair seas.

Se you in frontline ;)

VIVE L'EMPEREUR !!!

Austerlitz you know. 

Well.... Battle of Leipzig (16.- 19.11.1813) and Waterloo (18.06.1815) you know?

Edited by Twig

Well.... Battle of Leipzig (16.- 19.11.1813) and Waterloo (18.06.1815) you know?

A new furniture from IKEA and an old song from ABBA ? Am I right ?....just kidding relax :) 

PS:By the way, you should change "Swedisch" in your signature and write it properly...."Swedish", in respect for Sweden.

Edited by Forbin
  • Like 1

A new furniture from IKEA and an old song from ABBA ? Am I right ?....just kidding relax :) 

PS:By the way, you should change "Swedisch" in your signature and write it properly...."Swedish", in respect for Sweden.

Uff  - Until now I did not saw that mistake - thanks for that - Im Sorry SVERIGE! !! !  ! !! 

Se you in frontline ;).

VIVE L'EMPEREUR !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIfqBXiZrTw

Austerlitz you know.

Grognards? Pfft I will take liberalis head and use it as a punch bowl!!!

The emperor of N sends his greetings as he gets to beat the grogs on land in ntw3 and sea as well.

Welcome old friends to the action, that is naval.

Edited by Tac

Huh? he said, he belived them.

But he was wrong.

Was man einem französischen Diplomaten sagt wird er ignorieren (siehe Kierrip: I don't read this), und was ein französischer Diplomat sagt kann man ignorieren - es stimmt eh nicht.