Game-Labs Forum

[PvP1] France joins the war against Sweden

Éric

Apparently, some english guys on this topic enjoy most that war than the swedish and the french.

Like "pours oil on the fire".

I wouldn't blame the brits, I enjoyed it most when it was their turn. ;)

Edited by Bougainville

Grognards? Pfft I will take liberalis head and use it as a punch bowl!!!

The emperor of N sends his greetings as he gets to beat the grogs on land in ntw3 and sea as well.

Welcome old friends to the action, that is naval.

Hahahaha Do you want i take some picture of your defeat in front of imperial Guard? 

Thought that you guys had a fair few ports remaining before the ceasefire was struck last time, but perhaps memory serves me wrong - those days were quite tumultuous after all.

This is the third french dutch war i have participated in and i have to say they are always enjoyable but alas it always feels like were fighting not for the interests of ourselves but for the plotting of other powers,its always urked me to lose so many french,swedes and dutch captains in the east when a tri-alliance would shine a great light upon the carribean,alas though it seems like a pipe dream, such a combination of hearts and minds would indeed be a wonderful and powerful thing to see.

A simple captain can have a simple dream...

• Like 3

First of, i heard about the French victory at Castries, salute for that.

I'm happy to hear that you are still up for a fight and am looking forward to battle you again.

We will review our tactics and materials and come back, be sure of that. ;)

Also i am pleased that there seems to be mutual respect and only light forum PvP ongoing here.

<salute>

Edited by sveno
  • Like 4

haven't played for 2 weeks and i see sweden has taken danske and french ports without end. when i stopped playing danish and french players told me they would reduce us to gus and give us a new black friday... well, looks like a shot in the foot :D

french fries salted with kloothommels tears.

EDIT: enjoy aves ;)

Edited by buttski
  • Like 1

And now they rely on bugged timers and ramming tactics and try to capture in the middle of the night and fail at Charlestown. Such poor sportmanships. And they respond to our GG with "piss off". Lmao

I lost any respect for you Kloothommel and I really thought you guys are a bunch of honourable players.

So far the resepct between french dutch and sweden, without taunt or more is still allowing diplomacy to work althought we find it a bit hard to be called as "selfish" when we just honnored our alliance treaty with danish to go in an unwanted war and accept to tank 2 nations.

Untill now we kepted confidence in our allies to awake up and help our nation to fight against at least one of the two front.

The french spirit of war is not dead and we get fleet every day in pvp and rvr to fight, but more the time pass, less we know why we are fighting.

Are we fighting to survival? Not sure, our "ennemy" propose us the peace

Are we fighting for ourself? No, we didn't want to fight 

Are we fighting for allies? Maybe but so far, what have they made for us? (exept the spanish that all french keep in heart).

It seems something is broken.

Maybe is it time to focus a bit more on ourself... Maybe time has gone.

Making a war is easy and just need few people to start it and few to make it bigger.

Making a peace may need more time has all the nation has to be focus in this goal

I can't say atm that this time has gone for all the nation, not because some want the war but because our council is taking place tomorrow and until it, i don't have a clear diplomacy way to follow.

Anyway, i'm personnaly inviting our Dutch allies, our swedish friends and ennemys, our Danish allies and our Spanish allies and friends to be present on tomorrow if they have the time, the wish and the possibility on 22h.

The french council will take place before and will not collapse on 22 to listen what the diplomacy on the eastern nation could make to try to find a way out of this mess.

I don't know what they think now but they may need something concrete to help us think.

The presence of spanish and danish will help the french to feel more confortable and confidence into the negociations and may help to solve the swedish/danish issue too.

I wish you the best and hope to see you tomorrow ; lets prepare a white friday.

• Like 2

And why do you guys continue to take ports with broken timers then?

All the ports we took from you had timers set by you guys...

Some of you decide to take ports with broken timers in the middle of the night. Do you really think this is respectfull and good sportsmanship?

I honor your will to consider a peace treaty though.

Edited by Bommel

And why do you guys continue to take ports with broken timers then?

All the ports we took from you had timers set by you guys...

Some of you decide to take ports with broken timers in the middle of the night. Do you really think this is respectfull and good sportsmanship?

LOL are u seriously thinking we'll don't try to take back our ports ? Kierrip respectfully inviting you to discuss, just accept or not, but until any agreement will be find, we'll fight and don't stay in FR as spectators.

And now they rely on bugged timers and ramming tactics and try to capture in the middle of the night and fail at Charlestown. Such poor sportmanships. And they respond to our GG with "piss off". Lmao

I lost any respect for you Kloothommel and I really thought you guys are a bunch of honourable players.

And dispite our numerical inferiority you still won even though we sank more swedish ships...

I for one had a fun battle, too bad we were 1 kill short of winning.

And ramming is a valid tactic in the game, just as it was back in the age of sail. There are even upgrades now that increase our ramming damage and decrease your own leaks.

LOL are u seriously thinking we'll don't try to take back our ports ? Kierrip respectfully inviting you to discuss, just accept or not, but until any agreement will be find, we'll fight and don't stay in FR as spectators.

Not really hard to understand what I wrote, isn´t it? Do I complain about you trying to get the ports back? Nope, I complain about you guys exploiting the broken timers.

Edited by Bommel

Not really hard to understand what I wrote, isn´t it? Do I complain about you trying to get the ports back? Nope, I complain about you guys exploiting the broken timers.

I don't think any nation is clean of doing that.

Others have used it against France, it's only fair that they do it themselve's if they have the occasion to get a port like that.

Edited by KuroNyra

Really hard to understand yes. We see a no timer port, we can attack, we attack. Did you expect we'll take a rendez vous with you guys before launching any flags ? 

• Like 1

...And our ennemies used these broken timers during all last week to crush our defenses and capture our ports while we are at work IRL....and now you blame us ???

Blame the DEV, and sweep in front of your door, that is hypocrisy.

Edited by Forbin

Really hard to understand yes. We see a no timer port, we can attack, we attack. Did you expect we'll take a rendez vous with you guys before launching any flags ? 

<< Hello, this is the French, we're gonna attack a 11PM tomorrow... Ok? Yeah, ok. See ya there, bb.>>

yes because of the Bug that you couldnt set a porttimer window after you took the port unitl todays patch...everyone was aware of this bug.

yes because of the Bug that you couldnt set a porttimer window after you took the port unitl todays patch...everyone was aware of this bug.

I'm not a dev and i don't care about this bug, i can attack i attack, knowing why there is a timer or not isn't my problem. you want cry, you can, not my problem too

You are attacking and taking our ports because we don't defend and are focused on the real threat, the dutch, well, stop crying about your free victory ports ;)

Are we complaining about being rolled on 2 fronts ? No, plz be gentlemen and do the same, just play and everybody is happy.

Edited by charognard666

I'm not a dev and i don't care about this bug, i can attack i attack, knowing why there is a timer or not isn't my problem. you want cry, you can, not my problem too

You are attacking and taking our ports because we don't defend and are focused on the real threat, the dutch, well, stop crying about your free victory ports ;)

Are we complaining about being rolled on 2 fronts ? No, plz be gentlemen and do the same, just play and everybody is happy.

Your own fault if you let your allies force you into that war.

We did F11 the bug and even pmed the admin and they simply didn´t care and told us to wait for the patch/hotfix, and now the timers aren´t fixed (as in the timers we set still do not work).

Really poor sportsmanship. We didn´t use any exploit to our advantage. If the dutch took your ports with bugged timers we are not to blame.

Exploiting bugs is not what a gentlemen would do, and you ask me to be a gentlemen?

seriously...