Game-Labs Forum

[PvP1] France joins the war against Sweden

Éric

Nice to see more friend joining the party ; i see some old edr that past pirate around into thei pb fleet :-) I don't know if I have to be proud about this young sailers i see growing and becoming pirates !

Anyway, the northen party has not yet start for the French, we are a bit busy anywhereelse ^^! Has this firework been launch in our honnor :wub: ?

Plus que jamais les forces françaises doivent se retrousser les manches afin de finir de bouter les envahisseurs en dehors de nos campagnes.

Que le son des canons serve de tocsin aux ambitions des ennemis de la France!

A vos sabres à vos piques, il reste de la vermine à chasser de nos haubans et nos hamacs!

• Like 1

Looks like the combined might of France, Pirates and Denmark is enough to bring the tiny nation of Sweden down, finally.

You should be really proud.

lol ... Do not forget about the Spanish who regularly come East to babysit the French.

• Like 2

lol ... Do not forget about the Spanish who regularly come East to babysit the French.

Nor forget the many people sitting in their hangmat with the laptop on their laps lending also a hand enjoying the sun instead of sailing a ship ingame (like me now).  :D  ;)  :ph34r:

• Like 2

Badly for you the north of France is literaly under water..... So no barbecue this week end for us :(

LOL Swed, you are not fighting against the danish who fight the british and we are focus on the south! You fight at 2vs1 in each flanc:

Danish fight against british elit and you. France fight against you and dutch! You have no resistance in front of you and you can't capture la martinique. 

Edited by whynotfr

Badly for you the north of France is literaly under water..... So no barbecue this week end for us :(

LOL Swed, you are not fighting against the danish who fight the british and we are focus on the south! You fight at 2vs1 in each flanc:

Danish fight against british elit and you. France fight against you and dutch! You have no resistance in front of you and you can't capture la martinique. 

one born every minute.

• Like 1

logic and maths are obviously not your strengths, good sir.

Edited by buttski

? I don't see the interest in this post specially as you are dutch and not swedish.

I just see on this picture a ship trying to board an another ship by pushing him. Looking on your fronts mast, you already ram him before.

Another low point for Baddie, starting a war because of an alliance with the Danish-pirate empire, while at the same time thinking the allies of Sweden may not post in the thread - while he also welcomes pirate scum comments as long as they favor his side.

• Like 1