Game-Labs Forum

How many frigates does it take to get a Ingermanland BP?

It would be nice if every ship unlocked something.  That way we are not all building frigates.  No one builds the Essex or any other dead end ships because there are no BP drops from them.  I don't see why every ship can't have a chance to unlock something.  

http://www.navalactioncraft.com/blueprints

Like I said, ships should drop something or even Ship Notes when crafting to stimulate production of all ships.  

Guys did you play Diablo 3? DId you get your armor drop the first time? :D

True, but you got so much other loot in Diablo, I mean it came from everything.  Some of these ships can take one player crafting on their own almost a week to make.  Not like a Diablo boss kill which can be done in an hour.  

Lost track of the number of gold frigates I have churned out... gave up on the Inger awhile back. If I decide to get one, I'll just buy it, not worth the aggrevation and frustration hoping to roll the dice just right.

I'm guessing almost no one would be selling this BP now.  That is a feature that I feel is sorely missed since the last patch.  The pain of the RNG for some of us was at least mitigated by the fact that you could go on a quest to purchase a BP from someone else.  

• Like 1

4 exceptional trincs and 2 exceptional frigate and I got a connie bp to drop. Although I haven't gotten speed trim in a long, long, time. Last 7+ ships I've built have had stiffness trim as the random. makes me wanna cry trying to make a speed trinc.

4 exceptional trincs and 2 exceptional frigate and I got a connie bp to drop. Although I haven't gotten speed trim in a long, long, time. Last 7+ ships I've built have had stiffness trim as the random. makes me wanna cry trying to make a speed trinc.

yep -- up to 4 Exceptional and 1 basic Frigates so far, and all I have received is 1 Mid grade note and the Essex BP. Maybe the 6th time is the charm!

I gave up after crafting my 10th exceptional frigate.

If you did get the BP, how many did it take?

Built a 1 note Frigate and got Essex BP.

Built another 1 note Frigate and got Belle Poule BP.

Built a 1 note Belle Poule and got Trincomalee BP.

Currently crafting to a level appropriate to build 1 note Essex or Trincomalee....

The drop gods have smiled upon me.

Built a 1 note Frigate and got Essex BP.

Built another 1 note Frigate and got Belle Poule BP.

Built a 1 note Belle Poule and got Trincomalee BP.

Currently crafting to a level appropriate to build 1 note Essex or Trincomalee....

The drop gods have smiled upon me.

I hate you a little bit now.  

• 3 weeks later...

2nd. gold frigate, I got an Essex BP.

1st gold Belle Poule, and a got two BP's one Trinc, and one LGV....only at level 34 ATM,

will craft shitty ships from now on until I reach lvl. 35/36, and then give it a try with another golden frigate and see if the ingermanland BP will drop.

Hmm, the whole BP thing worked indeed quite good for me, at least that's what I can say at this moment -- I'm far from being an advanced crafter, but I can craft a fine Rattlesnake now. I always got nice drops when I've built exeptional ships. I think the rates given at navalactioncraft.com are not up to date (5% drop chance at exeptional level, are they?), can we get valid percents here?

The single BP i have not in game is the ingerman, had gave up on doing frigates for a while and now since i got all others i restarted doing them to get this last missing BP, another one gold made for nothing this morning, i see some gold at 90K on shops that are not sold since days , it's a shame how the BP system works when it comes to this BP, doing tons of useless frigates that will sell for nothing...

Will try to do some basic ones in the next days instead of loosing even more money and time into making those ships, at least the NPC will buy them for a reasonable price almost covering the materials price ...

This single BP alone shows how broken the craft system is .

• Like 2