Game-Labs Forum

[SORRY] Stars and Skulls- PVP 1 EU- Pirates

2 minutes ago, rediii said:

Fleet is pretty good though, thank you. :) 

You have youtube video or couple how your speed fleet is using speed to create an advantage that makes it possible to win a port battle?

Would be interesting to see how that works.

Could I make a suggest @Lord Vicious to visit La Habana and meet with @Don Inocencio Botijo, Metropolitan Archbishop of Habana, and, by extension, of the whole Caribbean, and ultimate theological and moral authority around these waters.

I'm sure that if he gets a blessing, he will destroy the danish-sweden invaders alone with God's help.

Good luck in the upcoming battles

• Like 8

2 hours ago, HachiRoku said:

I come up with logical points about tactics that may have flaws that need to be tested in combat but have nothing except "join hre" 

Was not meant to be offending. I believe that you have "romantic" idea that the game works like A, because it should work like A. I am ok with that. I believe that you have opinion that you would not change easily, as you believe in it so strongly. Will be waste of time to talk about it. In HRE I believe you will be able to test your theory, as they have similar idea how the game works.

Normally in games, if there is a ring where you have to fight, speed starts to lose its meaning and tanks start to rule. I am fine if you think NA is different, but I drop it to the same category with other games that have rings. You and your awesomeness is just fighting against my logics pretty strong, but I am not an awesome, so what do I know.

Edited by Cmdr RideZ

4 hours ago, rediii said:

we only had 1 portbattle atm so let' see. :) 

wich one? the one vs bellonas and frigs?

Must have been an incredible accomplishment for hre, congratz,  Meanwhile   danes need 2 nation to baby sit them for even "gen" a pb, and still losing 10 firstrates,  but hey  they killed 4 GREAT SUCCESS!!!   

LOL           

Funny how you think that win 1 pb in a year and 6 months of history of failure gonna cancel all the history of losses you got vs us.        Mats not lie     danes have lost over 20 first  for 4 kill vs SORRY and always needed from +1 to +5 nations to baby sit them .       

Brit still have 0 win vs us  (with double humiliation of sorry owning ports in jamaica never losing a pb)

Sweden same (i kicked you out from pirate territory twice  even with support from other nations) 

Danes lost macao, lost fleet inside macao, outside macao,  then needed 5 nations to baby sit them,  none of your clans ever archieved anything as clan, and  none of your nations archieved anything as nation,  your was always a history of mega coalitions vs pirates or sorry, or carebear time.  

did ever rus rdnn hre zerg etc etc made 1 pb  25 vs 25 and win by yourself?       

Edited by Lord Vicious

3 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

When was last time hre won a pb by itself?  answer:  NEVER 

you can get triggered fast mate.

Mats dont count in my opinion. Ships get replaced and thats it. The longer you wait the less it counts, so stop hiding behind that. What counts in Conquest is to get the port. Who wins the Portbattle is the point and makes the winner on that day.

To HRE-Portbattle: HRE isnt Sweden. We see Sweden as many Clans and Players that work together and every clan/player who wants to compete in Portbattle is welcome and gets a place. We act as a Nation and not as a clan. Thats why i like Sweden way more than you.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

I thought this topic is about sorry and not hre.

But maybe your just uncomfortable with the question ...

Then let's answer it for them if they wont.

The Battle for Jamaica - 8 (!) months ago

And how long before that one? Who knows, too much effort to dig even further back in time. So out of his 1.6 year "record", half is already an empty vacuum. :o Oops.

The motto is that you can't lose if you never show up.

12 minutes ago, Abram Svensson said:

you can get triggered fast mate.

Mats dont count in my opinion. Ships get replaced and thats it. The longer you wait the less it counts, so stop hiding behind that. What counts in Conquest is to get the port. Who wins the Portbattle is the point and makes the winner on that day.

To HRE-Portbattle: HRE isnt Sweden. We see Sweden as many Clans and Players that work together and every clan/player who wants to compete in Portbattle is welcome and gets a place. We act as a Nation and not as a clan. Thats why i like Sweden way more than you.

what you like is irrilevant

as your opinion,  as well how you like to play nobody is debating it,

How many pb hre won? answer is 0, how many rus? answer is 0, how many rdnn? answer is 0.

And thats the reason all of you are here, becouse SORRY as clan archieved what all of you failed, and will continue fail,  have a clan strong as a nation able to fight vs nations. IF we where bad and irrilevant or weaker then you, you will not be here. for same reason you not go to dutch or france  becouse you can win them anytime.

So score a win vs us  is an accomplishment, a rare one, that still not diminish fact that SORRY is the equalizer,     you think you good? fight sorry, nobody will ever think about brag about winning vs hre becouse they not represent a pvp power....

But if you sum up sorry history, losing a pb between the over 500 we did is a 0,0etc %  wich not diminish  the overall score ,  also is not a particular good victory, the wind start and wind rotation did more then the rus, stupid rush not even in formation or using any elaborate tactic...  we all know it you included.         I won pb killing 25 ships losing 0 (wich none of you scored)  or setting up traps that worked flawless, thing none of your commander where ever able to even think let alone execute.

we won pb scoring 20 firsts kill losing 3-4              So scoring 4 kills  is insignificant.        is also a very costly victory since the overall  dane adventure for that port  bring up their first losses to 10 + 2 2nd,     and they even needed 25 sweden to cover them for gen it, otherwise we where rofltstomping them.

my point is, you cant baby sit each other forever,  and if you continue go 3 vs 1 clan, i can simply avoid you until your pop die of boredom and then i come out killing you 1 by 1.  Your passivity give me more weapons then you think.      As well being in a center position (study napoleonic wars )     

What ppl see outside is that multiple nations need to join force for fight sorry, and yet the kill/loss ratio is negative for you,   and that is good pubblicity for SORRY , if you think for a second that you are doing a great job you fool yourself.   Is also an indirect admission of inferiority (someone like tiedermann even admit it pretty openly that sorry represent a challenge more then certain nations)

So keep going,       becouse your opinions matters 0,  maths not lie and just for go equal vs sorry you need to win hundreds of pb, reduce pirates to 1 port, score a 25-0 in a pb, win an entire campaign vs a nation not losing a single pb  and do it with a clan only.      WICH YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO DO :)  so you can only dream to archieve what this clan did.

Edited by Lord Vicious

9 minutes ago, Aegir said:

Then let's answer it for them if they wont.

The Battle for Jamaica - 8 (!) months ago

And how long before that one? Who knows, too much effort to dig even further back in time. So out of his 1.6 year "record", half is already an empty vacuum. :o Oops.

The motto is that you can't lose if you never show up.

We took trinidad before wipe was what march? 2017?   then  everyone history is an empty vacuum since server was dead for 4-5 months.

Point is, we have a history of success you dont, and you will never have, becouse up to now you never been able to even form up a fleet with one of your clans.  Or archieve something as nation vs nation.            All you did was a conglomerate of 10 clans + coalition vs coalitions. so is even hard to  tell who win what and wich % of credits deserve.

At list when sorry win is 100% sorry, as well when we lose, and we lose very rarely

Just now, Quineloe said:

LV, are you going to apologize to Liquicity for accusing him of committing a bannable offense when it turns out your accusation in the tribunal was wrong?

Still waiting ppl to apologize for sayng that pirate alts where sorry :)        also i didnt accused him, and if you look my reply i say that the guy was going around answering that he is liquicity thats why suspect come up :)         so techically my posting screen i even proofed that it not was liquicity

21 minutes ago, Liquicity said:

Dude you are a good pb leader thats for sure but what also qualifies a good leader is the ability to take a loss which you are clearly lacking

Losing a pb by 3 kills,  is not due bad gameplay or decisions,   they got the wind and wind rotation, congratz     IF you even remote competent in current pb enviroment you now that  wind and wind rotation is a decisive factor  , the shape of the bay also didnt help us, we could not get inside center circle against wind and have enought space for manouver and form up correctly, with land soo near on our right.  So as you can see we got many negative factor vs us, not directly linked to the enemy fleet :)

or you telling me that their rush in in no formation messy brawl scoring 4 kill is what made them win pb?   a real advanced tactic!     LOL                 Also as is now ships matter more then ports, if i want ports i can go take all american one in 2 days , not that we really need we have 800 marks in clan wh.    So ports are ininfluent,  ships are much more since they hard to craft, whiteoak is rare, and they lost 3 ships for each they killed for cap francois,        needed also assistance from other nations,  that is a clear weak position for me.      

IF sweden not was here in big numbers they would not be even able to  gen cap francois vs sorry,    and thats weakness becouse unless sweden entire national strategy  is "we cant do this otherwise we cant baby sit dane"       that situation is doomed to leave them soon or later to face us alone

sorry strenght is our indipendence, we not need other to baby sit us for do stuff,  depending on another nation is a big weakness, becouse when that nation will need to decide between its interest and you?  you screwed

Edited by Lord Vicious

20 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

We took trinidad before wipe was what march? 2017?   then  everyone history is an empty vacuum since server was dead for 4-5 months.

Point is, we have a history of success you dont, and you will never have, becouse up to now you never been able to even form up a fleet with one of your clans.  Or archieve something as nation vs nation.            All you did was a conglomerate of 10 clans + coalition vs coalitions. so is even hard to  tell who win what and wich % of credits deserve.

At list when sorry win is 100% sorry, as well when we lose, and we lose very rarely

Trinidad was only half TOXIC (by your own words, so probably 4-5 members in reality), obviously doesn't count.

And in what way do you think it's harder to manage a single clan instead of a dozen clans?

Remember what happened when your clanmates took a break and you had to try to organize and cooperate with other pirate clans instead? That's right,, you were so bad at it that you ran to the Brits (after getting rejected elsewhere, no less), and despite being in a 1v1 versus the smallest nation on the server yet still failing.

We've had a single clan filling PBs in the past, which fought the Dutch back all the way to the porch of Willemstad on our own, there's just no need for it anymore. Other than for some deranged bragging rights, of course.

You lose very rarely - you fight very rarely.

Edited by Guest

16 minutes ago, Quineloe said:

You called him out by name in the first post.

Oh well, I know people raised properly would apologize after having been proven wrong with such a slanderous accusation. But then there's you.

dont ask what you not do in first place,

still waiting shitload of apologize for many accusations vs us, include massive negative bad reviews (another bullshit) 

14 minutes ago, Aegir said:

Trinidad was only half TOXIC (by your own words, so probably 4-5 members in reality), obviously doesn't count.

No it was 13? 14? members, wich is more then hre probably contributed to any sweden victory

And in what way do you think it's harder to manage a single clan instead of a dozen clans?

by fact that up to now sorry is only clan able to field 25 and did entire campains as clan while all other clans are not archievng such goals becouse they still fail to archieve their clan fleet? and success related to it, again maths is your friend,

1) clan can do this

99,9% of other cant,  what is easyer to archieve?  99,9% or 0,01% ?  also if is soo easy where is rdnn-rus,hre etc etc 25 man fleet conquering the world defeating nations?         is soo easy right ?

Remember what happened when your clanmates took a break and you had to try to organize and cooperate with other pirate clans instead? That's right,, you were so bad at it that you ran to the Brits (after getting rejected elsewhere, no less), and despite being in a 1v1 versus the smallest nation on the server yet still failing.

Actually again you lie, and you confuse the time (i now you like to forgot how you got spanked by us in baracoa, Hi sveno )

i not only organized the pirates but, i organized the counter offensive that kicked the sweden out of all pirate land around mt,  when we pulled the france-pirate flag trick in your home and again you called+2 nations to baby sit you vs a clan

So again you shoot yourself in the foot, by mention it, by failing to time it properly, and by report it as fail, when in fact i not only organized back the pirates, kill an entire sweden fleet in baracoa, and completely evict  sweden from around mt,  all of this also by forging a new tactic, the "trade flag system"         

Jeheil mad a video called back in black, and was pre coalition system.  We left pirates when coalition system arrived, becouse for 25-30 pirates was impossible to even enter a damn pb vs 60-100  man fleet of 3 nation/coalition

We've had a single clan filling PBs in the past, which fought the Dutch back all the way to the porch of Willemstad on our own, there's just no need for it anymore. Other than for some deranged bragging rights, of course.

Yeah and whey they are now?

SORRY filling fleets since april 2016, 

Edited by Lord Vicious

Just now, Lord Vicious said:

How many time you failed to take castries? remind me? 15 in a row.      my ego is inflactioned by your amount of failure, so is your fault

I wasn't leading and I was there 4 or 5 times, the problem with you is when we defeat you (Puerto de España, Castries etc.) you were not leading or it's someone else's fault, but when you win, wow, you're such a master of this game, Nelson is jealous.

• Like 2

A friendly reminder:  If you respond to something in your clan thread, you accept it being here.  Instead, report it, and it will be removed when we volunteers get to it in our free time.

SORRY, RDNN, if you lot keep trolling each other on each others' threads, and then reporting it to make more work for me, there will be a problem.

1 hour ago, Lord Vicious said:

No it was 13? 14? members, wich is more then hre probably contributed to any sweden victory

Sure, whatever, I'd take your word for it but your word doesn't mean much, so... Still doesn't matter, it's not a fleet. Or should we start counting all the losses where you had partial attendance too then? 

1) clan can do this

99,9% of other cant,  what is easyer to archieve?  99,9% or 0,01% ?  also if is soo easy where is rdnn-rus,hre etc etc 25 man fleet conquering the world defeating nations?         is soo easy right ?

Glad that you edited out how you didn't comprehend that managing a dozen clan is harder than 1. Hahaha.

Can =/= Have to. 0.01% of people walk around with crutches, that doesn't mean that it's anything special just because the other 99.9% don't. And defeating one nation, not nations, a very weak one at that, and only by leaving it to create a vacuum.

Actually again you lie, and you confuse the time (i now you like to forgot how you got spanked by us in baracoa, Hi sveno )

i not only organized the pirates but, i organized the counter offensive that kicked the sweden out of all pirate land around mt,  when we pulled the france-pirate flag trick in your home and again you called+2 nations to baby sit you vs a clan

AKA failed in a 1v1 vs the least populated nation, cried about the Danes after attacking a Danish port (genius...),  didnt show up for the fight against them as usual, proved that you could only win by using exploits instead of RvR, again didn't show up for St Johns, and eventually some bored guys went to Baracoa with a ragtag fleet afterwards because you never showed up for the real fight.

We left pirates when coalition system arrived, becouse for 25-30 pirates was impossible to even enter a damn pb vs 60-100  man fleet of 3 nation/coalition

True, you didn't leave quite yet, I was referring to when you tried to leave because you couldn't cope with the other pirate clans.

SORRY filling fleets since april 2016, 

And not showing up for the last 8 months + more before that.

Enough idiocy to contend with for an evening, enjoy your little fictional prowess. o7