Game-Labs Forum

[SORRY] Stars and Skulls- PVP 1 EU- Pirates

12 hours ago, CptEdwardKenway said:

Watch out monk3y or you get turned into a freakin jack in the box ???

You funny guys are the only salty ones. You don't like the taste of your own medicine? Good. Cause there is more to come.

But you still failed to tell me more about your "heroic" but "arranged" PB ??

in a year you still archieve 0 victory vs us , i would uninstall the game in shame if i was you.    How big is the amount of fail you can tollerate? you not have a shread of self esteem ?

A clan is outplayng you, outproducing you, outskilling you,  a clan vs a nation.      your biggest archievement in a year is  "we succesfully avoid to fight you " and you even stupid enought to be proud off, you clearly need training, avoid confrontation is just delayng the inevitable.,  how more sad you can go then that?

sorryfirst2.thumb.jpg.21d27528b2c0d158e4f9aa9cb1e79886.jpgsorryfirst.thumb.jpg.383bc899312e943c8c81e581536fefd3.jpg

Edited by Lord Vicious

Dont touch our Linx!  X_X

The brave STD+FTS+NSANE armada of pvpers 4 vs 1 lynx,  as soon we spawn in?  FTS left,  STD run another dir, NSANe another.   Nice allies :P once something that is not a trader join, each one run for its life.

NSANE_SUCK.jpg

AFTER COLLECT MANY INFORMATIONS REGARDS THIS "PIRATES"  OUR EXPERTS  COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT THEIR TACTICS CAN BE SUMUP BY THIS VIDEO:

Edited by Lord Vicious
  • Like 2

This is the official [SORRY] clan forum account, it serve the purpose to make formal declarations and to communicate with devs and community purely for official and serious things.  Dont pm it it will not get involved in any personal discussion or public one.   IT is an obbligated choices since we are targeted by many discussions, so often we lose the "speak" power becouse we get involved in discussions while being a 170 man clan we need to communicate with devs in a way or another.

So from now on every reply-statement-comment that come from sorry members must be considered their personal opinion and not an official statement of the clan.  Since trolls tend to use any of our declaration even from non officers of clan, as is our "policy" or that  such comments reflect the clan position for its totality.

.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With the recent merge with clan GHOST  , SORRY reach 170+ members with a peak of 45 member online on saturday, next goal is 200 members and 50+ ppl online!

Over 40 firstrate 60 aga and 40 bellona have been built and we looking to have a rdy to go 25+ first fleet  for any day of the week.

The internal replacement program  is inspired by the eve online best alliances logistic ad replacement methodology,   This allow the clan to centralize the production and to guarantee to the members that each ship lost in combat is replaced by the clan itself.  Nobody is left behind with no ship.

sorryfirstsmt.jpg

sorryfirstsmt2.jpg

Edited by [SORRY]
  • Like 6

3 minutes ago, Bountyhunter said:

Even salty in victory lol well played all 3 nations.

6/27/2017 Sorry have more advantage;)

Edited by Guear

40 minutes ago, [SORRY] said:

they still manage to lose the fight in the pb even 25 vs 19,    they won by circle points, lost the engagement LOL.

Puerto Plata, George Town,...your statements reminds me of the "Deutsche Wochenschau" in 1944. At all fronts the german troops defeat the enemy, but they loose the war...

Edited by Dominique Youx
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, Dominique Youx said:

Puerto Plata, George Town,...your statements reminds me of the "Deutsche Wochenschau" in 1944. At all fronts the german troops defeat the enemy, but they loose the war...

they lost more ships then us in the pb, ergo they lost the fight,

george town pb not even happened, fact that you rally 3 nation vs 1 clan is becouse all 3 of you are afraid to fight 25 vs 25 sorry, is soo obvious, otherwise come gen a port, we not going to stop you, and lets see what you made of :)

• Like 2

On 7/2/2017 at 4:11 AM, [SORRY] said:

they still manage to lose the fight in the pb even 25 vs 19,    they won by circle points, lost the engagement LOL.

you need to watch a replay of the port battle friend. You lost the battle in the first 5 min by giving up the wind and sailing between their fleet and the coast. No sane commander would ever do that, period-

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HachiRoku said:

you need to watch a replay of the port battle friend. You lost the battle in the first 5 min by giving up the wind and sailing between their fleet and the coast. No sane commander would ever do that, period-

fact that you think 19 ships can even contest circle vs 25 is a primal example of your ineptitude ,and thats one of  the reasons of why you and other low iq brit commanders never won a single pb vs sorry in a year, your knowledge of pb mechanics is 0, as well meta and fleet tactics.   thats why brit never got a decent fleet. until we switched.

won pb by taking circle never was in the plan with 19, top we could do is inflict some losses :P and we did.         they could have just avoid us and still have more ppl to spare to send taking circles around. (and time was against us if they where smart, things they not becouse their pb tactics are similar to a barbarian horde charging, they where not conquering circles, in that way they where going  to prolong the fight wich was going to end at their benefit in the long term having +6 ships to spare)

A tactic i did for example in the instructional pb video where we have sink 16+? firstrates losing 5 when i was brit , becouse i let enemy "prolong" fight by holding a circle , so we would not end battle by winning by circles, and keep sinking them.   I did something similar to usa many time ago to the point they where forced to shoot their own towers for leave the pb.

In current game meta start a pb even with 2-3 ship less make it almost impossible to win, since all enemy need to do is "not sink" and they have more ppl then you for keep circles, so avoid brawl.

Fact that i need to explain you this 6 months later after you did dozen of pb in this sytem show once again how little is your competence. Thx again for proofing how bad are ex brit players at pb tactical competence. 

you welcome

Edited by Lord Vicious
  • Like 1

You talk a lot but I would like a valid reason why you gave the wind up, got caught between land and enemy only to be pushed out of the circle and on top of that with 19. I would like a answer. You cant blame game mechanics on a bad choice mate. Thats one reason youre not good. The thing in that battle that saved your ass is that the Danes played very very bad that day. 

Edited by HachiRoku
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, HachiRoku said:

You talk a lot but I would like a valid reason why you gave the wind up, got caught between land and enemy only to be pushed out of the circle and on top of that with 19. I would like a answer. You cant blame game mechanics on a bad choice mate. Thats one reason youre not good. The thing in that battle that saved your ass is that the Danes played very very bad that day. 

You right i am not that good, but as long i am better then everybody else i suppose it not matter

30776604b142a104475ba44891050fad--search

Edited by Lord Vicious
  • Like 4

On 04/07/2017 at 7:09 PM, Lord Vicious said:

fact that you think 19 ships can even contest circle vs 25 is a primal example of your ineptitude ,and thats one of  the reasons of why you and other low iq brit commanders never won a single pb vs sorry in a year, your knowledge of pb mechanics is 0, as well meta and fleet tactics.   thats why brit never got a decent fleet. until we switched.

won pb by taking circle never was in the plan with 19, top we could do is inflict some losses :P and we did.         they could have just avoid us and still have more ppl to spare to send taking circles around. (and time was against us if they where smart, things they not becouse their pb tactics are similar to a barbarian horde charging, they where not conquering circles, in that way they where going  to prolong the fight wich was going to end at their benefit in the long term having +6 ships to spare)

A tactic i did for example in the instructional pb video where we have sink 16+? firstrates losing 5 when i was brit , becouse i let enemy "prolong" fight by holding a circle , so we would not end battle by winning by circles, and keep sinking them.   I did something similar to usa many time ago to the point they where forced to shoot their own towers for leave the pb.

In current game meta start a pb even with 2-3 ship less make it almost impossible to win, since all enemy need to do is "not sink" and they have more ppl then you for keep circles, so avoid brawl.

Fact that i need to explain you this 6 months later after you did dozen of pb in this sytem show once again how little is your competence. Thx again for proofing how bad are ex brit players at pb tactical competence. 

you welcome

Souvenirs souvenirs (Memories memories in baguette words), I pass you the link for the curious on the French sides of the battle (Liquicity will understand some of my words :P) but it reminds me especially of tactical mistakes on my part in the lead of the battle ... Finally this time is gone now...

In God We Trust

Edited by BrainCody
bad insering video
  • Like 2

That's funny I was the guy on ts laughing when you through your toys out of the pram! 

Anyway hatchi we all saw your comments about sorry after you left, we just haven't lowered ourselves to your level by telling the masses what you said about them when you belonged to the cool club...

On 5/7/2017 at 10:57 PM, BrainCody said:

Souvenirs souvenirs (Memories memories in baguette words), I pass you the link for the curious on the French sides of the battle (Liquicity will understand some of my words :P) but it reminds me especially of tactical mistakes on my part in the lead of the battle ... Finally this time is gone now...

In God We Trust

When game still was fun......   i hear you bro  , and when ppl do pb, instead revenge fleets, or avoid pb..   last 3 weeks how many realy pb happened? none

and the few that could happen  (both made by sorry)   enemy prefered to screen us instead fight    and pop is declining again.. if they have fun shooting bots they should move to pve

Edited by Lord Vicious
  • Like 1

On 6/7/2017 at 8:01 AM, monk33y said:

That's funny I was the guy on ts laughing when you through your toys out of the pram! 

Anyway hatchi we all saw your comments about sorry after you left, we just haven't lowered ourselves to your level by telling the masses what you said about them when you belonged to the cool club...

HACHIROKU.jpg

Edited by Lord Vicious

On 5/7/2017 at 8:18 AM, HachiRoku said:

Prove it now and dont bring thinks up from 12 months ago

thb are the others that need to proof they worth something since :

1) they have a history of failure (you and your ex clan included), i dont  , still up to now 25 sorry never lost a pb.          (  Could have been george town or puerto plata but seams that everyone is more interested on avoid a 25 vs 25 with us then defeat us in pb , becouse be strong on forum is easy in game is much less.   (if we where 25 on puerto plata danes where going to be raped see how badly they done 25 vs 19 and they know it. this is why they vanished... )

2) they do nothing beside pve  so they declining in numbers

3)The only time some real pb got generated (by sorry)  suddently they need 3 nations vs 1 clan, wich proof again their mind status , wich is pretty clear, nobody wanna fight 25 sorry on a fair field, thx to that insignificant 1 year of history that you say where nobody won vs us. including you and your ex m8's.       Seams that our enemy is more concerned about "avoid" us then fight us unless of course they can mass 60-70 ppl in bigger ships vs some agas.        Seams that our opponents have a big iferiority complex wich make them tremble at the simple idea of facing 25 sorry,   so they act like the small fish swarm in the sea, they try to form a blob for avoid to be eaten by the predators.  

For same reason you dont see any sweden or brit fleet gen pb vs us, becouse if they cant screen us out, they now they gonna lose the pb.    

Dont you thik is ridiculous that in a month entire eu server got no real pb? and only 2 pb  generated for real with 25 aga was SORRY vs the world? 

Edited by Lord Vicious