Game-Labs Forum

[SORRY] Stars and Skulls- PVP 1 EU- Pirates

1 hour ago, Lord Vicious said:

When you rally 2-3 nation for fight a clan, you already admitting your inferiority by acting that way :) 

Actually being able to rally several nations and being able to focus them onto one target is a major diplomatic feat that clearly excedes polarizing and having a fleet of 25 that is stuck in port as soon as one guy isn't available.

• Like 5

11 hours ago, Lord Vicious said:

You must be stupid or blind, or both +completely delusiona,  we won outnumbered in port antonio in carslile even in ays. (all video and screen are in this recruitment thread, so you can keep lie as you want screens and video proof otherwise , and i am talking about our most famous pb NOT OW engagements.)

you on other side didnt ever won otunumbered ever let alone won pb by losing 0 ships,  or even acted as clan vs someone.

Your biggest accomplishment are made nation+nations, and the top you archieved? +3 kills then us, while you lost 10 firstrate for obtain that pb.   IS pathetic  That is almost a humiliating that you go here cheastbeating how danes+sweden+brit manage to obtain a pb, lose 10 first in the process, but hey we won pb by +3 kills! GREAT SUCCESS!.    

Call me when rdnn, or rus will go alone vs a nation as clan take a port and hold it UNDEFEATED for 3+ weeks.    i bet you cant do it even now that pop is 600.  and you will never do. thats why you come here. we represent what you will never archieve hence why you spend soo much time tryng to lie, unfortunately for you i screen everything :)      (funny becouse our most spectactular and famous pb won, we where outnumbered by either 1-2 disconnected members, or by having inferior ships   see the american myth,  of "we lost cause sorry got better bigger ships"  yes they lost 20pb in a raw cause that, but once they rallied their fleet together they got more then us and still manage to lose 14:0' ) 

You look like a miserable donkey.  I do not care what happened in port antonio in carslile. I do not care for your mythical victories against other fleets. I do not care how much you took half-empty ports. You've never won a Babay and our fleet.  You always failed in equal battles against the fleetthat's the main thing.  You're just an upstart with high self-esteem. And more and more you disgrace your clan, because of this to you such an attitude on the server. 

You do not know how to play fair. In fair battles you lose.  And you start to justify that we use exploitswithout evidence.  Oh yeah, you recorded a video in which you duping Modules. And he blamed us for this, although before this video we did not even know about this bug. But you and your friends knew a lot about him and used it.  But against our fleet you still crap. Your point of view is always built on miserable excuses. On fakes and unsubstantiated charges.  You and your clan are so pathetic in the eyes of the whole server that you can not imagine.

And you are guilty of this, you are not a commander, you are a loser. And yes our team fought alone against nations, remember at least a campaign in Panama, where we successfully fought and achieved success. But you are a loser lord capable only to win half-empty ports. 

Edited by TemplarCrusader
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Lord Vicious said:

maths is your friend in puerto plata 25 vs 19 they lost more ship the us outnumbering us +7 ships (we got a mortar brig also) (So the ability to actually field a fleet and get it into port is irrelevant? - As I recall you got screened out. As far as I know we've been able to screen your sorry ass without resorting to cheating or illegal use of alts - can SORRY say the same?)

they lost in macao(Not relevant - Pre-wipe), outside macao(Not relevant - Pre-wipe), they lost  even tryng to gen cap francois alone(I thought we were discussing PBs?).

mathis your friend.        babay wich never won a single pb by any tactical manouver beside  rush b cyka blyat, (i mean watch video about him, he is a parody of a good pvper, always die in spectactual ways, ram people continuously in every video etc)  have a win ratio of 30-40% in its pb.        IF we count only new pb system i have 90% +  ,   old system?  99%+(Old system was riddled with uncontested PBs - not much to brag about there)   there is such disparity that is  even stupid make a confront.

First of all becouse babay clan never manage to have a fleet on its own, so even his best archievement are only partially his(I don't know if it's your english that is lacking but if you read my comments you'd see that I write that I - I have NEVER lost a PB to you - so I take not just a partial credit for the wins, I take a major part of the credit - but PBs if I am to be honest and humble for a second - is a team effort and it reads to me that SORRY are unable to build a team in the pirate nation). Second becouse danemark alone  lost all wars they where involved, it only won/lose won/lose  coalition warfare, for brief moments (I have played on the server for more than a year now and so far I haven't lost a single war.. please come up with an example to help my memory along).     vs really bad and unorganized fleets.   (see brit vs danemark before we come brit, wich was a 60-40% dane/brit % of pb won, and when i arrived   their coalition lost just for say castries 12-13pb in a row (Yet the first and only time a danish fleet entered Castries you made so many poor PB commander calls that the port was lost despite the circles being so far between eachother in a 1st rate PB))

While with sorry i finished entire campaigns(Please don't count the empty PBs against the US, the US has never had anything resembling a PB fleet - I don't brag when I steal something from a child, neither should you) never losing a single pb, and closing our enemy to owning the capital only.  things rus or even dane as nation never archieved with anyone.        We always fighted strangely outnumbered our best battle,  always 1 guy dc or we where in that particular day 1-2 guys short,  carlille, nuevitas, port antonio, ays )(Past tense is appropriate as that is what it is - past glories against pubby fleets that has no bearing on the battles of today. All MMO sandbox games values players very short term and you and your clan is atm evaluated as less than mediocre)

And we did challenged the biggest nation in game (brit) on their prime time in port antonio.          not late night (like carslile becouse at that time sorry was 90% usa players) wich btw back then at carlile timer   brit could rally 70-80 ppl and server got more ppl on then current average..... (I'll repeat myself - after the new conquest system, have you won any PBs against an organized opponent?)

Also all this debate can by killed by some logic, if rus was better then sorry, rus was able to field a fleet, do the same things sorry did,  but more important they where going to do it ALONE not with an entire nation+ other nations help. (You sir have the logic of a child and the cognitive skills of an altzheimers patient. I asked have you won a PB against Babay in the current mechanic - the correct answer is no - so either you have never been that skilled as a PB commander or you simply haven't done the homework on the current mechanic, either way: You've been measured, you've been weighed and you've simply been found wanting, not good enough)

When you rally 2-3 nation for fight a clan, you already admitting your inferiority by acting that way :)  (and on top of this our best 25 players got even demoted to thief..  so add another layer of difficoulty )

For not talk about disparity of treatment, when something abusive happens to danes, ppl get banned istantly, when  happen to us,  investigations not even go to end or receive answer (Not a single player got banned for using the TP mechanic to get into Puerto Plata - against its intended use. The players that got demoted for the debacle at Cap francais (the first one) should count their lucky stars they didn't loose their accounts - that sort of farming is against the wording of the ToS so rather keep being ungratefull, try to be a little humble that for some reason the devs allowed you to keep your account. And the alts that dragged the danish PB fleet into battle at the second Cap francais debacle - they should be gratefull their mains weren't affected as if it had been up to me they'd receive demotions, bans and not be able to play again untill after release of the game - so stop whining about a punishment so much more lenient than mine would've been and put on the big boy pants and acknowledge your responsibilities).         OR similar cases happens in global, but since sorry is not involved nobody get punished. is soo evident that is ridiculous.        

I now recall why I don't go to these recruitment pages. You sir, you're measured, you're weighed and you're simply found wanting. Only good enough for a no skill clan.

4 hours ago, monk33y said:

If you don't like what someone says in there own recruitment thread DONT ENTER IT AND READ THE POSTS!! 

Well you have a point there :) But it would be nice if LV would stop whining about the demotions he so rightfully deserved or claiming accolades that so far - he hasn't deserved. Get him out in the game and let him prove to the server he's the big commander he claims to be.. Because right now - all I see is a child playing commander in a mirror.

2 hours ago, Bearwall said:

Well you have a point there :) But it would be nice if LV would stop whining about the demotions he so rightfully deserved or claiming accolades that so far - he hasn't deserved. Get him out in the game and let him prove to the server he's the big commander he claims to be.. Because right now - all I see is a child playing commander in a mirror.

You soo stupid to quote even teleportation to puerto plata (a mechanic i discussed with devs before use it)

And techically babay never won anything becouse his clan % in pb    acocunt him only for partial accountability of victories,  and yes danemark lost every war they war in

the dane-brit war, where danemark tried to go for jamaica and failed even with rubli pirate help, then giveup

the coalition war vs brits, where at end dane QUIT becouse omfg evil usa gen pb vs them 

they even lost vs sorry, becouse they told us   DANEMARK DECLARE WAR ON SORRY and we gonna destroy pirates, they lost 2 fleet, and then when i kicked sweden out from mt area, danes  where nowhere to be seen becouse alone they never able to do anything.

I mean you try to contest with your personal interpretations, history and facts.  so is hilarious.    

On 15.07.2017 at 9:32 PM, Lord Vicious said:

And techically babay never won anything becouse his clan % in pb    acocunt him only for partial accountability of victories,  and yes danemark lost every war they war in

False. Babay is commander in every battle where he took part. And he win every battle against sorry. :P

On 15.07.2017 at 9:32 PM, Lord Vicious said:

the dane-brit war, where danemark tried to go for jamaica and failed even with rubli pirate help, then giveup

the coalition war vs brits, where at end dane QUIT becouse omfg evil usa gen pb vs them 

False. Danes cap Port Morant more than once.

• Like 3

On 23.6.2017 at 6:45 AM, Lord Vicious said:

in a year you still archieve 0 victory vs us , i would uninstall the game in shame if i was you.    How big is the amount of fail you can tollerate? you not have a shread of self esteem ?

A clan is outplayng you, outproducing you, outskilling you,  a clan vs a nation.      your biggest archievement in a year is  "we succesfully avoid to fight you " and you even stupid enought to be proud off, you clearly need training, avoid confrontation is just delayng the inevitable.,  how more sad you can go then that?

sorryfirst2.thumb.jpg.21d27528b2c0d158e4f9aa9cb1e79886.jpgsorryfirst.thumb.jpg.383bc899312e943c8c81e581536fefd3.jpg

In 1 year you also achieved nothing against me 😂😂

I would arrange a PB if I were you so you can tell stories how amazing you are 😂😂

Btw when will you switch nation again? Are you still comfy or already pissed off with your faction? 😂😂 What's coming next? Switch to spain? Or danes? Arranged PB vs britian or sverige? 😂😂

Be careful. You could get punished again 😂😂

Edited by CptEdwardKenway

On 28/7/2017 at 11:15 PM, Sven Silberbart said:

SORRY is gone. Let this thread rest in peace. Moderator should close it.

The game is gone you mean

maybe you too busy hunting npc,  when and if game reborn ill be back, so you can run  again everytime you see a SORRY tag :)

meanwhile i have a great deal of fun in albion online, while you waste time on a dead horse 

3 hours ago, Lord Vicious said:

The game is gone you mean

maybe you too busy hunting npc,  when and if game reborn ill be back, so you can run  again everytime you see a SORRY tag :)

meanwhile i have a great deal of fun in albion online, while you waste time on a dead horse 

5dbb22e9c9a5411ed8eb96c590236334f0475741

• Like 1