Game-Labs Forum

PVP1 Britains war with France

Wang

The British Royal Navy has valiantly chased the French all over the Caribbean, from Panama to the Yuctan.  We must now chase them down in South Cuba, due to their Spanish allies allowing them to occupy their ports.  The British Royal Navy will follow, we will pursue, to make sure they go back to Fort Royal.

RP enough?

Edited by Wang
  • Like 8

Trash topic is trash topic.

Thank you for reinforcing the low quality, flame-orientated state of National News.

Be it as it may, its the truth. Chasing down French is like hopping after a frog. And only because Spain give ports. Luckily, with this rate, Spain will be out of ports soon. What then? More ports from Dane's or Rats perhaps? Wouldn't it be easier for all of us to just admit that French campaign against Brits failed and move on? 

• Like 2

When this war began not many of us expected a real fight after seeing the track record of France vs the Danes, you've certainly given us that fight these last 2 weeks and a great opportunity for some of our untested clans to get some battle experience.
If you guys had fought half as hard against the Danes as you did vs us, that would have given britain time to end the War with USA and attack the overextended Danes crushing them and if that still wasn't enough we would have been more then happy to give you some territory to have such gallant warriors move over to live with us in a more fortified position where we can aid them properly.

As it stands now your days are numbered, we must remove you. The Spanish public will question their leaders choices as well because every Spanish port you hide in we will burn.
Your combat skills are great but you need to work on your strategy and diplomacy, you chose wrong.

It's been a great run France, you guys sure know how to marathon.

Le Tour de France

tourdefrance.jpg

• Like 9

Speaking of French people and chasing, I hope the french gankers in renos stay around Jamaica if the rest end up going. All very pleasant when getting rekt by them, or when we manage to catch and sink them in turn. I've even built fir speed ships just to catch them <3 ER and co.

• Like 1

The Spanish public will question their leaders choices as well because every Spanish port you hide in we will burn.

If burn is the new word for setting it in a timezone they can't fight back, trying to make everyone believe that most of our playerbase plays on that timezone, then yes, probably you will "burn" it.

Edited by Migui
  • Like 2

Speaking of French people and chasing, I hope the french gankers in renos stay around Jamaica if the rest end up going. All very pleasant when getting rekt by them, or when we manage to catch and sink them in turn. I've even built fir speed ships just to catch them <3 ER and co.

They'll go where the lone victory(s) are :) How many did Brits already lost to this reno gangs, 5 - 6? I hardly can count theim anymore ;)

edit: also the Tour de France joke is funny. Gotta admit we couldn't hold our ports. Blame it on the timers or the population, it doesn't change the fact that a nation can flip over another nation in the space of a day. That's the issue. Could be fixed by a restriction of ports you can capture per day, but it'll open exploits for rogue clans or crossplay. Anyway it's not the point of the topic. The war ain't over as far as I'm concern!

Edited by =Brennus=

Ty for all invovle in the good fight yesterday few miles away from Cayton. It was a usa/brits pickcup how was attack bye french pickup. The battle br were 10k (fr) vs 12k usa.

Many ships sunk on both part, a victory was let uncrew after explosion/boarding and a brave french captain rush it and get it before the end of the battle. The courtesy was there and a good teamfight.

For horatio, we didn't answer when you accuse us of fleeing, we were still fighthing and organising for rest of the fight.

• Like 3

Hate the game not the player.

The game offers the possibility of fair fight and rvr. You choose to don't use this fair mechanics.

Game is good, i blame British players. 

Edited by Aria
  • Like 1