Game-Labs Forum

PVP1 Britains war with France

Wang

Holland    : 0%
France     : 3% (despite the presence among them of many players of the "Belle Province" that could solicit better schedules (US) for them)
Denmark  : 6%
Spain        : 6%
USA          : 7%

Sweden     : 55% (9 remaining ports)
England     : 71%
Pirates       : 78% (by definition multinational Group)

Homer-Simpson-Statistics.png

But the pirates are by definition a multinational group - while English is only spoken in England, and Australia is part of England. 

See this map of Europe for reference

cSmN6pg.png

Sorry, AUS is just so huge I can't make it fit anywhere without it extending into a different time zone...

• Like 5

it's really sad to see how the same fools love cultivate controversy and thus be a disgrace to their own country.

I do not attack England! I did not say that England was limited to British islands. I did not comment on the 71% of England! but, the same morons are still the way to bring the controversy!

Let talk constructively with people of good will on this game and all nations.

Alanxo British friendly Privateer :ph34r:

Edited by Henry d'Esterre Darby
Removed insult. Keep it respectful Captain!
  • Like 1

To Quineloe : But the pirates are by definition a multinational group - while English is only spoken in England, and Australia is part of England. 

I think you never heard in Australia than there was, also, a French Empire, as extended as the Bristish.

So don t forget than French is also spoken there !

We have Canadian people in US time, Pacific Ocean people, Asian people as well !

But, and you don t seem able to understand that, it s not the purpose of my words.

Ask around you, look for some help ! i m sure someone could help you to understand !

Alanxo annoyed privateer !

Edited by Alanxo
  • Like 1

(removed by moderator)

Getting hand me down ports from the Spanish is not exactly a call to being a great strong nation. Ganking from Free ports only against inferior numbers and running when an equal fleet comes out to meet you is not exactly a call for your forum keyboard warring... 

come to the Forums when France can actually win a port which wasn't handed to you, then we talk... 

We will meet you in Fort Royal soon... maybe let the Spanish have a port down there? since there giving you the courtesy up north hey? ;)

it would seem, given the reactions that our English friends have not had time to finish the education of their Australian cronies before independence!

It is unfortunate

Alanxo stupefied privateer

To JCDC

You are right on most points and i agree with !

But most of nations in MMO and here particulary are multinational so it s not a problem !

French for exemple have lot of Canadian and Asian people !

Must be the same for Dutch or US !

Alanxo compliant privateer

You guys have to understand one simple thing, from the start of this new map.  Every western part of the British Empire was captured by Australians, we have a right to set the timers on our PRIME TIME, not yours.  Get over it and move on.  You have bought flags against us every night for the past week, just because your not successful with your attacks you want to cry on the forums about port timers,  no one here mentioned port timers until french players did.

This thread does not need to be lock, all posts referring to port timers need to be removed from this thread and put into the Port Battle suggestion thread.

• Like 1

To Wang 

I agree totally with you and i m not crying about !

I suggest simply another solution to soluce this problem of timers !

I imagine easily than french timers must be annoying for you, Austalian people or for our Canadian people, as well !

Alanxo privateer

Edited by Alanxo

Guys, there is no need for the borderline racist and xenophobic remarks and jokes starting to fly in both directions. that will get real ugly real quickly.

If you say that you have multinational players in french nation then what on earth is the problem? your non-EU players can fight our non-EU players outside of 'peak' hours

This is perfect!!! isnt that how the game is supposed to work? if all nations are multinational, the port timers would be way less of an issue.

And John Q, the french took plenty of ports from us. some when we were fully defending them. its not their ability to fight that is an issue.

Edited by JCDC

I am so sad with this whole shituation: We went out last night and went to several Spanish ports looking for the next hiding spot for the French. We weren't sure which way the French might run after we burn Jagua.

So to be sure we burned several Spanish ports, we were nice and left the timers right where the Spanish set them :04-06 server time. If fact it was quite funny we only finished the last one about 5 min before server reset - whew.

-----

I am quite perplexed as to why the Spanish would set the port timers of so many towns at :04-06 and then not show up to defend the ports? We showed up for the barbecue right when they invited us.

BTW I am a west coast US player - so :04-06 is my prime time :)

To Quineloe : But the pirates are by definition a multinational group - while English is only spoken in England, and Australia is part of England. 

I think you never heard in Australia than there was, also, a French Empire, as extended as the Bristish.

So don t forget than French is also spoken there !

I don't get if this is a joke or for real, French is spoken in Australia? Well, no it's not. German, Italian and Japanese were taught in the schools I've been in, not that any language but English is used throughout the country that is bigger than all of Europe, but as far as Australia is concerned French is dead to us as it is to Vietnam when the French fled from there.

it would seem, given the reactions that our English friends have not had time to finish the education of their Australian cronies before independence!
It is unfortunate

Alanxo stupefied privateer

Alanxo the very stupid-fied privateer. What education the English have regarding Australian independence? You might be a little wrong on that statement sorry.

Edited by PrAyTeLLa

I don't get if this is a joke or for real, French is spoken in Australia? Well, no it's not. German, Italian and Japanese were taught in the schools I've been in, not that any language but English is used throughout the country that is bigger than all of Europe, but as far as Australia is concerned French is dead to us as it is to Vietnam when the French fled from there.

Alanxo the very stupid-fied privateer. What education the English have regarding Australian independence? You might be a little wrong on that statement sorry.

stange, my collegue come from the Vietnam and it's still a language that is used from time to time there.

But the pirates are by definition a multinational group - while English is only spoken in England, and Australia is part of England. 

See this map of Europe for reference

cSmN6pg.png

Sorry, AUS is just so huge I can't make it fit anywhere without it extending into a different time zone...

You forgot we have also many player form the United States :)

You need to make a new map :)

That map also demonstrates why Australia, being so far north of the UK and the Scandinavian countries, is known for its bitterly cold climate and rich arctic ecology. It's also the last safe habitat for polar bears, who are otherwise suffering from the effects of global warming.

• Like 3