Game-Labs Forum

Britain vs France - The Friendly War

Captain Underpants

Ha. Kinda funny looking at that.

PVP1:

US ports are mostly set to US prime time -- 02-04 (Eastern/Central) and 04-06 (west coast).

French ports are mostly set to 20-22 which I guess is Euro prime time.

British and Pirate ports are mostly set to 10-14, which I guess is prime time for Siberia and Australia?

Analysis:

There is a large and mysterious Australian presence on the British team on both PVP1 and PVP2. I recommend an immediate investigation into who these mysterious Australians are and how so many of them log on during American and Euro prime time just to capture ports and flip them to their own time zone. Are they jobless? Do they need help? Should we raise a collection for them? I worry that they can spend so much time playing this game, during all hours.

Clearly we need an Australian server to service these huge numbers of Australian players (who mostly play on the British team).

First off i will answer your quote, No we do not have the population in this game to sustain our own server, secondly calling us Jobless? really what kind of insult is that to a person from that country and what the hell made you think of that? Was it because your thinking everyone in the world has the same time and our timers which are 10-12 GMT is  during our day? No that particular timer is our PRIME TIME, so Maintence happens now at 6pm AEST used to happen at 8pm AEST. The timer we set now starts at 8pm AEST to 10pm AEST, how is this a bloody problem for aussie gamers, why would you assume that we are jobless for playing during our prime time?

Second in terms of why those particular ports are in our timezone, did you happen to realise that all those ports or most of those ports were captured by wait for it AUSTRALIANS and KIWI's?

So given that fact would it not be in our best interests to put them on our timer?

In terms for the US timers well duh its the majority of there factions PRIME TIME, just like the Majority of French players are EU players so your timers are your PRIME TIME, which happens to be Australians Early morning wait for it 6-8 am AEST, sometimes even earlier as in 4-6am etc etc, so are you not being unfair for us with your timers in that regards?

When i first joined this server it was called PVP 1, there was no EU tag to it, to me that means this is a international server and was the FIRST PVP server, so why is it that EU's always complain about timers, do you see US players complaining about EU pirate timers, Spanish Timers, Other British clans timers? No they don't because they know that you set the port timer to the best time YOU CAN DEFEND.

Anyway back to the topic at hand, The fights have been great and i would love to continue fighting, see you in Conttoy o/

• Like 1

No time to speak about winnnig side althought the war is not over. We've lost players complaning about fighting empty ports but you reinforce the idea for all french captain you are not playing fair and you desserve to be destroyed.

You're hiding behind australians players never seen.

Here are you timers: http://mdb-dev.es/NavalPorts/

You just have 3 ports set up on your own primetime because you're only way to win this war is to use anything to make you survive.

The battle is fun for you  because you're fighting fair opponent and you enjoy being able to rvr our port in attack on your primetime when we can't attack yours on the same time.

In a french perspective, you are a nation of trollexploiter that don't desserve any respect. The war is not fun, the war is necessary

Are you kerrip de baddas in game?

If so you are another player I have fought countless times during your 'primetime' so its sad to have another player not telling the truth.

- Undefended ports is not just due to time, your ports during your 'primetime' were undefended

- The Aussies have been seen a lot, you have been fighting them, I know because I have been in the same fights with you and them sometimes

- we are not playing fair and deserve to be destroyed? what? this is a war, we are playing by the rules. you attacked us unprovoked and we are defending against 4 enemies. if you want a 'fair' war then wait until we are at peace and we can arrange our own war just you against us. there is nothing fair about you attacking us just because you have been forced to by your masters to help their campaign

- you say you have never attacked our ports during primetime but firstly you define primetime as just 2 hours out of 24 on a 24 hour game, which is stupid (our primetime is about 4-12) and even so, you have attacked our ports with large fleets from 8-10 and we have had huge battles. is this not primetime? if it is not primetime why are so many of your players on? how can you make this rule that we are only allowed to fight for 2 hours a day (which you get to choose and we aren't allowed an opinion on) and if we don't you insult us so much? its ridiculous. we cant just play for 2 hours because we have 4 nations attacking us. why do you get to choose the hours? surely as the defenders of an unprovoked attack we should choose our hours?

Lastly and worst:

- The French think we are a nation of trollexploiters that don't deserve any respect and you aren't enjoying this war BUT YOU DO IT BECAUSE IT IS NECESSARY.

This is a game!! if it is not fun then DONT DO IT!! how on earth is this war necessary? what did Britain do to you? the only excuse I have ever heard is that we didn't send a magic fleet to save you from the Danes when we were allies. you were on the FAR SIDE of the map and we couldn't possibly have known they would kill you in one day. this makes it NECESSARY to destroy us? why on earth are you doing this stupid war if you don't even enjoy it? Is it because the danes own a port right outside your capital and are holding a gun to your head and forcing you?

Another nation of players, in a game, is forcing you to do something that you don't even find fun? For gods sake man, find your spine and throw them out. you now have a large and capable fleet, go back home and force the danes out of your territory and stop doing what they want you to do and do what YOU want to do.

And if you think I am a troll or whatever Talk to Bourgainville, Charles le forbe, Lahire, Horail etc. and ask them what sort of player Ranger is in game. they all know me as a fair and good enemy and we have exchanged cannon balls many times in good spirit.

we have even arranged duels and 1v1 for fun.

Enough of this crap, we are playing a game, we are playing by the rules and we are doing what we have to to survive. we are under xeno-phobic anti-british attack all over the forums based mostly on lies and propaganda that has no relation to real in game events. you as a nation have forced us into this strategy of defence with an unprovoked attack with the leash of the danes around your neck. if you don't like what we have to do to survive and you aren't having fun then GO HOME.

Edited by JCDC
  • Like 3

Good to see like the Spanish the French complaining about the Australians who are just setting timers in their own timezone. Sure we may have been overzealous expanding to 40+ clan ports at one point in our lust for Exceptional upgrades, but we have fought in every single British war and there is usually at least several of our members in every conflict staying up to 3am if need be and teleporting to the 4 corners of the British empire to participate with other clans. Britain is under siege from all sides, but we are organised and we work damn hard to leave our mark on this world. I'm proud of AUSEZ and it makes me very happy to see our enemies regret the moment they drew themselves into war with us and blame us for their failure.

That said I do feel sorry for the situation the devs have put the Spanish in, the French however brought this upon themselves the day France collapsed to the Danes we had every single British clan up north working with the Spanish and the northern pirates in a 2 day Blitz on the Americans to reclaim Spains(our ally at the time) territory for them. The fact that France collapsed in 24 hours and surrendered is on them given time we would have been able and more than happy to relocate our forces and push on the Danes from both sides and their overextension would have crushed them, instead you surrendered and left us alone and became Danish lapdogs, the only pity I feel for you is the lack of a backbone your leadership has. If it helps i do suspect it was no coincidence that the Danes attacked at the moment they did, we had been planning our attack on USA for over a week with all the British clans and the Spanish and the Pirates and there was plenty of time for spy's to get wind of our plans since the Danish eastern offensive was perfectly timed so that we could do nothing before it was all over.

The way the map is laid out the Americans are in the top left. From the bottom left to top right across the middle is the Pirates and British, which are the 24hr nations featuring players from all over the world. From the East to the South is the European area. I feel bad that the Spanish are wedged between the Americans and the 24hr nations in my opinion they should hold the land around great corn, conception or canalete as a capital since it would allow them to partake in the European nations wars and politics. The best advice for the French is to work with or peace out the 24hr nations and enjoy the battles against the European nations that are all around you, there's no need to travel across the map to fight a nation that historically the sun never set over and then to complain that their player activity and timers do not match yours.

Also while you're complaining that you cant get on at midday, spare a thought for the Americans who are being stonewalled by timers the Pirates can't possibly hope to defend. At least we live in the timezones we are setting and intend to defend them. The pirates are just relying on the fact that the Americans can't attack them properly given a chance the Australian's would have so much fun over there tormenting the pirates if everybody would just stop declaring war on Britain for 5 minutes.
This map was created just over a week ago been too busy to update it.

pirate_map.jpg

Edited by mugsy

And if you think I am a troll or whatever Talk to Bourgainville, Charles le forbe, Lahire, Horail etc. and ask them what sort of player Ranger is in game. they all know me as a fair and good enemy and we have exchanged cannon balls many times in good spirit.

we have even arranged duels and 1v1 for fun.

I confirm, you're a great and fair opponent, and i hope that we will still continu to fight us with respect. (I know that is going to be much harder if we loose all harbors on panama, but we won't throw in the towel).

See you soon Ranger. ;-)

Good to see like the Spanish the French complaining about the Australians who are just setting timers in their own timezone. Sure we may have been overzealous expanding to 40+ clan ports at one point in our lust for Exceptional upgrades, but we have fought in every single British war and there is usually at least several of our members in every conflict staying up to 3am if need be and teleporting to the 4 corners of the British empire to participate with other clans. Britain is under siege from all sides, but we are organised and we work damn hard to leave our mark on this world. I'm proud of AUSEZ and it makes me very happy to see our enemies regret the moment they drew themselves into war with us and blame us for their failure.

That said I do feel sorry for the situation the devs have put the Spanish in, the French however brought this upon themselves the day France collapsed to the Danes we had every single British clan up north working with the Spanish and the northern pirates in a 2 day Blitz on the Americans to reclaim Spains(our ally at the time) territory for them. The fact that France collapsed in 24 hours and surrendered is on them given time we would have been able and more than happy to relocate our forces and push on the Danes from both sides and their overextension would have crushed them, instead you surrendered and left us alone and became Danish lapdogs, the only pity I feel for you is the lack of a backbone your leadership has. If it helps i do suspect it was no coincidence that the Danes attacked at the moment they did, we had been planning our attack on USA for over a week with all the British clans and the Spanish and the Pirates and there was plenty of time for spy's to get wind of our plans since the Danish eastern offensive was perfectly timed so that we could do nothing before it was all over.

The way the map is laid out the Americans are in the top left. From the bottom left to top right across the middle is the Pirates and British, which are the 24hr nations featuring players from all over the world. From the East to the South is the European area. I feel bad that the Spanish are wedged between the Americans and the 24hr nations in my opinion they should hold the land around great corn, conception or canalete as a capital since it would allow them to partake in the European nations wars and politics. The best advice for the French is to work with or peace out the 24hr nations and enjoy the battles against the European nations that are all around you, there's no need to travel across the map to fight a nation that historically the sun never set over and then to complain that their player activity and timers do not match yours.

Also while you're complaining that you cant get on at midday, spare a thought for the Americans who are being stonewalled by timers the Pirates can't possibly hope to defend. At least we live in the timezones we are setting and intend to defend them. The pirates are just relying on the fact that the Americans can't attack them properly given a chance the Australian's would have so much fun over there tormenting the pirates if everybody would just stop declaring war on Britain for 5 minutes.

This map was created just over a week ago been too busy to update it.

pirate_map.jpg

LOL....  come on up!  I'm sure nobody would mind if you wanted a go at some dirty pirates!   I'll even buy the first round of tinnies!

• Like 2

I personally set some of the timers in the Panama area and if i am allowed to set them to anytime within the conqest screen i will set them to whatever time strategically helps us.

Map Strategy vs Player "Fun" Strategy.

Player "Fun" Strategy means planning how to play in such a way that you keep your team entertained, so they don't get bored and quit, even if it's not necessarily the "winningest" way to play. Sometimes you fight not because it's smart but because it's going to be fun.

Map Strategy means planning how to play the game as if it was played by robots. It's the best way to "win" without any consideration for whether or not anyone is enjoying it and may cause droves of players to quit.

Choose wisely.

Second in terms of why those particular ports are in our timezone, did you happen to realise that all those ports or most of those ports were captured by wait for it AUSTRALIANS and KIWI's?

The person who has been setting some of these timers just admitted he did it to avoid PvP ("strategically help us") not to be nice to Oceanic players.

Yes, we all appreciate that Oceanic timezone players play this game but no, that is not why Euro and US players (mostly Brit team players) are setting dozens of ports to your time zone. I'm not sure you're grasping the point or why this is a problem or that you are being used as leverage for trolls.

Edited by Slamz
  • Like 1

while I hate to do this I am so glad that France set Brewers to 00-02 I can go to a port battle in a ship I built again thanks.

I am a euro who lives in Britain I work a 10hr day I get home go out to work for another 2 hours then sit down at my prime time which is 22-02 so I miss all the fun often arriving late to the battle or missing out all together. last night I sailed from KPR to Little Cayman(uncontested pb at prime time evening off) i then sailed with the fleet to Misteriosa expecting a fight from the Pirates there oh what a surprise uncontested. All this time I had re severed my TP so I could TP to my port in the hot bed of Honduras ready to join a port battle defence but what happens nothing nada French try to get ports with Spanish consent in northern Yucatan.

France had every opportunity last night to attack ports at late prime time but decided they might have a better option.

With regards to timers I told you that you messed up in your defence against the Danes because you set the timers all to your prime time but did you learn no maybe next time you are given an area on a plate you will learn by your mistakes.

I confirm, you're a great and fair opponent, and i hope that we will still continu to fight us with respect. (I know that is going to be much harder if we loose all harbors on panama, but we won't throw in the towel).

See you soon Ranger. ;-)

I look forward to our next battle Horail. I have never had a boring battle with your group of clans. It makes all this stuff on this thread even harder to understand!

I am glad you wont throw in the towel but I do think perhaps you should start to think about a mutual peace for a while. ;) you had a great adventure down in Panama, you beat us back after 3 days of heavy fighting and won the area. Then we beat you back in another 3 days of heavy fighting a week later. I think everyone leaves with some honour no? going to join the Spanish I think will end badly. the fight with them is not the same quality and it involves a lot of misplaced hatred and fanaticism. I wouldn't want you guys to be drawn into that.

Edited by JCDC
  • Like 1

I'm very sad this war turned out the way it did. It started very promising with many great battles fought on the coast of Columbia. 

Then there was a Tribunal thread about us exploiting a PB timer, and ever since it seems some players are now no longer interested in fighting but in winning. From many battles we went to many games of "tower defense" because apparently capturing an undefended port is better than risking the defense of a port under attack that you might lose. 

So the reaction to an assault fleet message has shifted from rallying to defend the port to buying a flag of your own, preferably with a course for your fleet that won't sail into an enemy fleet. And then we won because we fielded more fleets capable of destroying five towers than the French did.

Does anyone actually enjoy the tower defense PB against no defenders? 2,000 gold, 50 exp for putting one broadside in a tower before it blows up, and then a bunch of pine logs and copper ore you don't really want?

I'm here to build ships and have those ships sink ships that someone else built. I hope everyone else is here to shoot cannons at other ships, and not to paint those tiny pixel circles on the world map blue or red. 

• Like 1

Town - Lord - Clan

Savanna la Mar - Ranger - (Not AUSEZ to my knowledge)

Grindstone - Aussie Pastor -  (SLRN but a AUSSIE as name suggests)

Croata - Mccandless - AUSEZ Leader

Black River - Ewo - AUSEZ EU Leader (Set the timer for the main part of our clan to defend)

Truxillo - Mccandless - AUSEZ Leader

Utila - Wang - AUSEZ Officer/Diplo 

Morro Chic - Mugsy - AUSEZ Officer

Ambergrease Caye -Wang

Salamanca - Fiskey - AUSEZ Officer

Chinchorro - Fiskey

Congrios - Augustus Charles - Not sure but this port was previously mine

Asuncion - Fiskey

Tulum - Sir Francis Drake - AUSEZ member 

Xpu Ha - Edmond Lexington - SLRN Aussie

Tantun Cuzamil - Fiskey 

Tampico - Fredrick de Booty - Brits US player, works and plays during AU times

La Bermeja - Mugsy - Recently captured by Spanish

Alacranes -Was Charles Usnat - AUSEZ member recently captured by Spanish

Placer - Aussie Pastor

Misteriosa - Richard Williams - Not sure who this is

Santanillas - Wang 

Bone Cay - G'Kar - Brits Leader like booty US player but is on during AU times

So please tell me Slams where the hell Telfer is when it comes to setting these timers at the 10-12 marker? Why is it that us in AUSEZ cannot set the ports we capture or have agreed to with the council to defend be set to our timers?

Sorry for taking it off topic seriously i am, but when we get insulted by people i make a stand. Over all like i previously said i love fighting the french :)

Edited by Jager

Lets move on from insulting each other and instead work on some ideas for how Diplomace mechanics etc could be improved. To that end I have posted a new thread with some ideas on it. Please do take a look and give some (polite!) feedback.

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/12650-diplomacy-and-port-battles-a-new-vision/

I'm very sad this war turned out the way it did. It started very promising with many great battles fought on the coast of Columbia. 

Then there was a Tribunal thread about us exploiting a PB timer, and ever since it seems some players are now no longer interested in fighting but in winning. From many battles we went to many games of "tower defense" because apparently capturing an undefended port is better than risking the defense of a port under attack that you might lose. 

So the reaction to an assault fleet message has shifted from rallying to defend the port to buying a flag of your own, preferably with a course for your fleet that won't sail into an enemy fleet. And then we won because we fielded more fleets capable of destroying five towers than the French did.

Does anyone actually enjoy the tower defense PB against no defenders? 2,000 gold, 50 exp for putting one broadside in a tower before it blows up, and then a bunch of pine logs and copper ore you don't really want?

I'm here to build ships and have those ships sink ships that someone else built. I hope everyone else is here to shoot cannons at other ships, and not to paint those tiny pixel circles on the world map blue or red. 

I completly agree with you. 

From the French Nation Perspective:

1: Yay we're at war ! 

2: Ok, we'll have to travel a lot, but it'll probably be fun, right ? 

3: Buena Vista here were are ! Ok there's no one defending it but it's my first time in Port Battle and it's kinda cool ! 

4: Oh crap we lost some ports because of timer, fear not pvp is en-route now ! Wait what are those timers ? 

5: Ok the most motivated members did the 4AM work, we'll have some action now i hope...

6: Oh really ? Another night with Towers only ? 

7: Ok the Brits left Panama, i won't bother capping 15 ports without any opposition

8: Oh they actually sent more than double we can field in Panama, but atleast that will drag back the French that left the zone.

9: Wait what are those timers ? 

So overall, we had few battles, but it was mainly:

- Fighting Ghosts 

- Boring Port Timers

- Fighting Ghosts even at 4AM

- Getting pushed back by an overwhelming force that will put once again those impossible timers

I'm sorry, but this game would actually die very soon if nothing changes, at some point it's getting more frustrating and i don't really feel like i'm playing a Game. On a strategical POV what the British-nation is doing (crushing the french with the numbers while our most of our Allies are on the Easter vacations and then put those insane timers to prevent the French from attacking once again) is probably the best strategy you can do, but i'm sorry the fun is one-sided here. 

And i have to say that i participated in some battles that were really really good, but think for a minute on how bad the experience have been for those unable to participate in the few battles we've had. 

Let's hope this War made the Dev realize how bad the Port mechanics are for the moment, because at this moment i don't think the Brits nor the French are having the time of their lives and would rather enjoy fighting each others way more than having to rely on Attrition Warfare with Timers.

GG to the Brits, i hope we'll meet again :)

Edited by Thomas Rousseau

So please tell me Slams where the hell Telfer is when it comes to setting these timers at the 10-12 marker? Why is it that us in AUSEZ cannot set the ports we capture or have agreed to with the council to defend be set to our timers?

You tell me who you expect to actually fight you at these times.

Let's assume all ports are set to AUS times by AUS players who log in at 2pm AUS time during a workday just to set it to prime AUS time. Let's assume the Brits claiming to set ports to your times "for strategic reasons" are lying, and they are actually secret Aussie players just trying to play the game normally, contrary to their own forum posts. Let's assume all that.

So there you are with a bunch of ports in the 10-12 range.

Who are you going to fight? Who is going to attack those ports and give you your fun? Serious question. I know PVP2 has a couple of Chinese guilds that could potentially put up a fight though I have never seen them do so. How many port battles occur in AUS prime time, per night?

From what I've seen, at least in the full history of PVP2, ports set to these times just sit there until the weekend, when Euro or American players can finally get online to flip them, and then nobody defends them.

I appreciate that you want to have fun but you have to face the fact that you are mostly just being exploited by trolls claiming "strategy!", at the expense of the general health of the game. Even when you get a ton of ports flipped to your time zone, you still don't have fun because nobody is around to attack them. Sorry. It's just a population issue. Not your fault, not our fault, but you have to face reality.

And then when when we do finally get to a weekend where we can flip them, once they're lost they get set back to your timezone and the war is over for another week.

It's pure trolling of the playerbase and it's probably going to kill most of the remaining population between now and the next patch.

If I was one of the few U.S. players in this game and I knew we represented <5% of the player population (and we mostly played on the same team), I would not be sitting around trying to justify flipping dozens of ports to the 04 time zone just because that was convenient for me (only to sit on them and twiddle my thumbs because nobody attacks me except on the weekends).

• Like 1

Rousseau this I more lies and misdirection. this is ridiculous.

1 - You make it sound like we didnt contest your first attack on panama. this is nonsense. you launched 3 port battles and we defended 2 of them as hard as we could AND we fought two full battles in the open water. one of those port battles YOU RAN AWAY AFTER 5 MINUTES. it was a surprise how many ships you brought and you had MORE than us. we could not defend them all and how is it our fault if you run away from an even battle? We wanted a fight, we wanted fun, you ONLY were willing to fight when there was no defense you liar.

2 - you lost some ports because we attacked them. you didn't defend them. how is it our fault if we don't defend ports, and our fault if you don't defend ports?

3 - you make it sound like we didn't fight after the first night. this is a lie, we fought for 4 nights without stopping, there were huge battles at Playon, Portobello etc. 6 hours a night (after we did that we had to teleport over to fight the danes while you went to bed)

4 - we left panama after 4 days because we were exhausted from fighting you AND THEN the danes every single night. this was impossible for our members to do. you outnumbered us as well. This was the whole point of your strategy, you deliberately started this war to make it impossible for us to defend against you and against the danes. and you were correct!!! so YOU forced US to abandon Panama, this was the whole point of your war!!! this was YOUR doing! why are you complaining about it!?! we couldn't fight 12 hours a day every day. we have jobs, beds and families too you know! we were going without sleep to fight you but somehow when we stop its our fault?

5 - we changed our internal plans and organization after you won panama (obviously I am not explaining how) and we counter-attacked when we were ready and when we had re-captured Jamaica (which is what we left Panama to do) we then beat you, mostly capturing empty ports and fighting towers while your fleet ran away from ours ALL IN YOUR PRIMETIME. So what if it was easter, we have easter and families too. we didn't time it because it was easter its just because we were ready and it was the right time for us. stop making loser excuses.

So what you said was:

- When we fight towers it is our fault, when you fight towers it is our fault. how?

- When we have more ships than you it is our fault, when you have more ships it is our fault. how?

- When we don't have fun and cant sleep because we have to fight at 4am it is our fault, when you don't have fun and have to get up at 4am to fight it is our fault. How?

- When our strategy works and we beat you we are doing something wrong, when your strategy works and you beat us and we cant fight you it is our fault. How?

You just blame everything on us, you caused these problems deliberately by your attack on us in teamwork with the danes and then you expect us to do everything that you want, fight when and where you want and then we are not allowed to win without doing something wrong?

That is insane. This is a War, you are our enemies, we did what we had to do to defeat your un-provoked surprise attack. there is nothing unfair or dishonourable about this and blaming us for every single thing we did that you didn't want us to do, while taking NO responsibility for what YOU did that we didn't want you to do is childish in the extreme. Britain is not some punching bag for your entertainment, we aren't a 'Rent a war' service that you can complain about if we don't do exactly what you want. we have our own needs and our own preferences that you have never considered for even one second you hypocrite. and we didnt beat you with port timers, we beat you with our strategy, our tactics our players but mostly with our cannons. we had far too many huge battles for you to claim this war was boring.

Your continuous lies on the forum are so biased and obvious, how about you come and fight us in game and not on here.

Edited by JCDC
  • Like 2

I'm sorry JCDC but you're the one trying to fight on the forum, i won't reply to you because you feel like i'm trying to reject the fault on the British Nation which i am clearly not. 

You're the one playing the "it's your fault" game, and i have no interest playing that game with you.

You should keep in mind that it's just a game, you're trying too much to defend something that is clearly not working as intended. 

Edited by Thomas Rousseau
  • Like 1

I'm sorry JCDC but you're the one trying to fight on the forum, i won't reply to you because you feel like i'm trying to reject the fault on the British Nation which i am clearly not. 

You're the one playing the "it's your fault" game, and i have no interest playing that game with you.

You should keep in mind that it's just a game, you're trying too much to defend something that is clearly not working as intended. 

My first post, for 2 months ive been just reading, but now I feel like I have to say this. "Brits are spoiling your fun" Bowohoo. You see this only one sided. Your home is safe, you get to fight on enemy territory, while we Brits are fighting all over the map, try jumping back and forth, doing nothing but fight after fight. Losing ports in dozens as we are too exhausted to defend them and you complain of not having fun. Next time dont attack a faction that is already fighting 3 other fronts and maybe you get your wish.

No time to speak about winnnig side althought the war is not over. We've lost players complaning about fighting empty ports but you reinforce the idea for all french captain you are not playing fair and you desserve to be destroyed.

You're hiding behind australians players never seen.

Here are you timers: http://mdb-dev.es/NavalPorts/

You just have 3 ports set up on your own primetime because you're only way to win this war is to use anything to make you survive.

The battle is fun for you  because you're fighting fair opponent and you enjoy being able to rvr our port in attack on your primetime when we can't attack yours on the same time.

In a french perspective, you are a nation of trollexploiter that don't desserve any respect. The war is not fun, the war is necessary

What's funny is this is what their timers used to look like before the night-crew of the pirates/nationals staying up really late started punishing these timers.  I don't know who they're trying to kid really, at one point their Yucatan holdings were 18-20, then all of a sudden when the French started pushing up the Panama with the Spanish making gains shortly after that, they go 10-12 like magic.

http://imgur.com/a/NXvbY

Edited by TsunamiEmperor

lies are lies whatever your intentions are and in many other posts you have accused the british of lots of different unfair practices and complained about what we did etc. you are claiming we didn't fight specifically when we did. I don't care how you are using that.

I'm thrilled that you wont answer, i dont want to have to carry on pointing out where you are wrong. if you have problems with the game mechanics put it in a suitable forum and use true events to back up your complaint.

Edited by JCDC

Again, I still don't see why you lot are complaining about timers being set to deny prime-time attacks. It's nothing new in this game. Every faction has done it. Just because you happened to be isolated from the way the war is fought in the west isn't a problem for the Brits. I'm not using any pretence about mentioning the Oceanic players on the British faction.

JCDC made a good point above when he mentioned that Britain isn't the communal punching bag for every other faction. You wanted a fight, you got one for a while, then we had to go elsewhere. If you think attacking empty ports at 04:00-06:00 or etc drops players from the game, then you've no idea how exhausting it is fighting on multiple fronts with the same player-base. Thus, we left you to take Panama up until a certain port, and then switched over to wipe the French out of the southern coast.

For those French I did fight, admittedly, I thoroughly enjoyed the battles. First time using 1st rates for myself, and with any luck maybe I'll be able to put Jamaica defence aside to get another few shots in at you Frogs.  B)

then you've no idea how exhausting it is fighting on multiple fronts with the same player-base

It's a pvp server, and i don't think every nations decided to jump on you just for the thrill of it, sometimes you just reap what you sow ;)

If you feel that fighting on multiple front is exhausting, it's mainly because the British Nation is too big for it's player-base.