Game-Labs Forum

Britain vs France - The Friendly War

Captain Underpants

Here is a thought Kierrip France retreats to thier holdings in the East we then arrange port battles which suits every one even open world 25v25. Let's say we take Aves then we can have big open sea battles and contested port battles ;)

Not trolling just looking for an answer and as you can see from my name I am British.

Plerrick why are you even doing it? if you hate the war so much and you hate playing us so much and you hate what is going on on these forums why are you here? just stop? go play in another area. you like the Spanish so much? arrange a war against them! you hate this game, play another! you want to come here and give such a biased opinion and insult so many of our players but wont accept a reply then why bother? it makes no sense what you are doing. why on earth are you playing if you hate it so much?

If most of the french also hate this war, then stop!! you started it, if you dont like it, go away. seriously. this is a game, its supposed to be fun, if you are unable to enjoy playing people who are playing by the rules of the game then stop. We british are not a service for you to give you the perfect war that you want and give you terrritory that we want to keep. we do not have to play the exact way you want, we are not here for your entertainment alone. you guys don't do what we want!

I am enjoying the war, others in france and britain and spain are enjoying the war, we fight huge battles almost every night in EU primetime, i am sure there will be more tonight. anyone who doesnt enjoy it should just go and do something they will enjoy. this is how games work.

Edited by JCDC

- After balck friday, Dutch and Dans themself come to negociate with french. We didn't ask for it but we wouldhve been stupid to not listen them. British start to moke us and insult us when dans and dutch propose us a cease fire (it's the key point on the destroy on our relation when you could just have give us a kiss and a hug and say you will be ready for the fight in two weeks after cease fire)

- British try hard ot divide the nation saying we are like in WWII colaboring with ennemy ; i've read insults making comparaison between me and petain (rest of relations destroyed). A topic is open by britain asinf french to desobay the treatys.

- CSNF change. 6 more society join it making it a 11 way organisation

- British continue to treatus dogs pupetts and more

- Frtench declare war with britain planning to move on panama to attack it on a new front. (the one they were supposed to have with dutch if they would not have cheat on us with amsterdam)

- British captain treat us as stupid coward when french declare war, saying we can't join you cause of the dutch why you supposed we declare war

- British captain treating us stupid and idiot when we reach panama saying we will be wiped in 1 day

- Britain is loosing most of PB in primetime against french in 25v25 ports

- Britain stop to defend their port calling south forces on north against pirates/dans and loose a large part of territory on south. A territory they were not able to defend in 25v25 btw.

- British switch port timer to noght to prevent french to continue on yucatan

- Britain start negociating with french about a safe war area where they would not fuck up the timer if we accept to not continue to attack them. => no negociation without spanish=no negociation

- British council decide that the tactic to use false timer is working (it is) and is legit (it is) (and that a victory is better than a reputation.)

- British switch all of their port in night /mid day timer to prevent any attack of their port)

- British post a "GG topic" thinking the war was over

- French reorganise and build an united front with dons (the only 2 nation still in total war with english))

- Altought the british are fighting on one front, their council don't change their timer seeing it's work. They abandon there first defense "we need false timer to help against 4 front battl" and have a new tactic "destroying the game better thant loosing useless port")

- Into the GG topic, british captain go back to insult french like in last topic as the war is not over. French continue to argue about false timer, british about their good intention to fight fair ennemy but not in defense just in attack

You are making the same mistake that many other posters do on these forums; equating the actions of an individual or group of individuals with that of a whole nation.

For example you say that the 'British post a 'GG' topic thinking the war was over', whereas the truth is that I posted a GG topic (with encouragement from a small number of others) - not the entire British faction.

You seem to be implying (perhaps I am interpreting this incorrectly) that the thread was set up as some kind of tactical move, diplomatic or otherwise. I can fully assure you that the original post was sincere and heartfelt.

I am most disappointed that the good sportsmanship and friendliness exhibited by both sides online during the Panama campaign has not translated to the forums, whereas the vitriol and negativity expressed by certain players of every side here seems to be infecting the game itself now.

• Like 1