Game-Labs Forum

Good News for Pirate Community, King just born and his name is Bigvalco :

thp

No, we actually like fighting pirates. ACTUAL PIRATES...its what british captains LIVE FOR!!    But listening to Danes/dressing up as pretend pirates...or pretend pirates trying to tear down other pirates.....RUINS THE GAME.  We are not defending pirates..we are defending the GAME.  The game that your trying to ruin with your kindergarden childish rants.  Grow up and be a pirate or go back to the danes.

Again the same complains about pirate over and over, why pirate should be so organized ? why they should united and fight as one ? why they dont killing each other so it will be easier for us to bring them down ?   you guys never got bored of  it ?

you ve been taught at school that pirates are just a bunch of rascal, that rob, kill , and sell themsefl to the first one, bunch of rascal that will probably sell their own sisters to brothel just for a bottle of rum, that s probably the image of pirate you like to see us,  Bigvalco serve it as plate to you that s why you like him maybe ? You can easily use him as your tool to conquer as you did that well.

The pirates ran their ships democratically, sharing plunder equally and selecting and deposing their captains by popular vote. Historically they are those who make the first step into democracy when other nations are still ruled by  monarchy during the middle-age.

The republic of pirate never been told by any historian because that has been forbiden by the oppressor government.

“History is always written by the winners."  I think you are the one that should grow up  and see the world by your own eyes and do not always believe what you have been taught.

• Like 1

Again the same complains about pirate over and over, why pirate should be so organized ? why they should united and fight as one ? why they dont killing each other so it will be easier for us to bring them down ?   you guys never got bored of  it ?

you ve been taught at school that pirates are just a bunch of rascal, that rob, kill , and sell themsefl to the first one, bunch of rascal that will probably sell their own sisters to brothel just for a bottle of rum, that s probably the image of pirate you like to see us,  Bigvalco serve it as plate to you that s why you like him maybe ? You can easily use him as your tool to conquer as you did that well.

The pirates ran their ships democratically, sharing plunder equally and selecting and deposing their captains by popular vote. Historically they are those who make the first step into democracy when other nations are still ruled by  monarchy during the middle-age.

The republic of pirate never been told by any historian because that has been forbiden by the oppressor government.

“History is always written by the winners."  I think you are the one that should grow up  and see the world by your own eyes and do not always believe what you have been taught.

[citation needed]

The Pirates have long lost the argument for their "nation" status and they know it. It boils down to the pirates being incredibly immersion breaking.

Also, all I hear is pirates giving lip service to the idea that a pirate group or individual can do whatever they want. This whole thread was to tell the community what bad players are FTS because they won't do what they are told. They won't act like the nation the pirate coalition is attempting to pressure them into being a part of.

I keep hearing the accusation of "lapdog of the British."  We all know that the British have treated some of their allies as lapdogs but that doesn't mean that Valco is being used in the same way. I can't imagine Valco being ordered around by the British or being told what to do by them. I believe he wants a Pirate Faction of his own that will work for its own gain. Sometimes that will be with the other pirate factions and sometimes it won't be.

Again, I salute him for it because its nice to see a pirate playing like one.

• Like 5

. Historically they are those who make the first step into democracy when other nations are still ruled by  monarchy during the middle-age.

You are so historical ignorant it hurts. "first step into democracy (...) during middle ages"... still smiling from reading it;p

• Like 2

I didn't realize that our new argument for the nation-status of the Pirate faction is "Illuminati."

How is this any different than Rubli and KOTO working with the Danish Clans?

Pirates buy a flag against Jeremie and then an hour later the Danes buy another Flag.

Pirates are NOT A NATION! Pirates are like mercenaries and should be on no Nations Side, but always serving their own agenda.

This!

Jezus, why all posts that imply pirate and when some nationalist( british exactly) join in , soon or late it becomes  "pirate should act more like pirate".
The goal of this post is not even about complaining that Bigvalco has a deal with the british, it s just about he keep saying that he didnt do that, it s about hypocrisy, if he has done something that s so obvious at least  have the honesty and courage to admit it .

Edited by thp
  • Like 1

How is this any different than Rubli and KOTO working with the Danish Clans?  

Pirates buy a flag against Jeremie and then an hour later the Danes buy another Flag.

Pirates are NOT A NATION!  Pirates are like mercenaries and should be on no Nations Side, but always serving their own agenda.

Pirates nation or not are free to play as they wish and take any side they want, stop being silly ;)

• Like 1

Jezus, why all posts that imply pirate and when some nationalist( british exactly) join in , soon or late it becomes  "pirate should act more like pirate".

The goal of this post is not even about complaining that Bigvalco has a deal with the british, it s just about he keep saying that he didnt do that, it s about hypocrisy, if he has done something that s so obvious at least  have the honesty and courage to admit it .

Just as KOTO won't acknowledge their vassal state to the Danes in exchange for not having the Slavic Steamer deposited on their chests? FTS has no permanent deals, sorry we don't play our game to your expectations. In the future, please restrict your protests to the Metropolitan Museum of Art for the art going public refusing to interpret Jackson Pollock's work in the same fashion as you. Since you are a philistine prone to more demogoguery than the most ignorant Trumpian ideologue (with contentless posts that only rival the vacuum of space for their vacuous emptiness), please find the attached Pollock work for your reference.

pollock_1a-web.jpg

Just as KOTO won't acknowledge their vassal state to the Danes in exchange for not having the Slavic Steamer deposited on their chests? FTS has no permanent deals, sorry we don't play our game to your expectations. In the future, please restrict your protests to the Metropolitan Museum of Art for the art going public refusing to interpret Jackson Pollock's work in the same fashion as you. Since you are a philistine prone to more demogoguery than the most ignorant Trumpian ideologue (with contentless posts that only rival the vacuum of space for their vacuous emptiness), please find the attached Pollock work for your reference.

pollock_1a-web.jpg

I think the only thing you will find from myself in here is me saying very clearly you are free to do as you wish. Just do not be suprised if most people are not happy with it.

Your comment here however is a perfect representation of your guild. All you do all day is insult other people and speak down to everyone else.

This all started just after EA when FTS mass recruited and would spam the Pirate chat with 'FTS are the only real Pirate guild, If you do not join us you are an enemy' and things such as that while also publically bashing any other Guild who refused to play by your rules.

That is why the Coalition was formed. A place where Pirates could band together and play how they wish. Since then the Coalition has only grown stronger while FTS has dropped down to 10-15 players. Mostly not in SOLs because your member turn over rate is so high after they find out what the true FTS is.

This recent out burst in Pirate chat and on the forums just shows once more the childish mentality of your group. The only people you are actually currently hurting are yourselves.

Edited by Kutai
  • Like 1

I have heard alot of people said leader of FTS a pirate clan Bigvalco,

It would have helped if you could put in the title of your thread what server you are on. That way we have a clue as to what you are talking about.