Game-Labs Forum

Good News for Pirate Community, King just born and his name is Bigvalco :

thp

Big Valco = British puppet.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/298734165348997953/A77B7312802B607FFFF55856943D5D29E109BB62/

Pirates timing attacks with enemy's so Pirates lose ports = disloyal.

@ British Nation - You seem fond of him.  You can have him.  FTS has some solid and respectable guys and I hope they stay and get sorted elsewhere.

Big V in action:

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/298734165348681655/8C8401FEB9A5095D1379B44A26D66DA7A2B50E06/

lol 

Absolutely nothing in that post even makes sense, one random person saying my name is enough to convince you of.... what exactly? The second post is our attack on Anguadilla where we were outnumbered 2:1? Ok

Maybe I should try to pay some Americans to accuse Kuthara of random shit during a battle, will that make it true?

Edited by SteelSandwich
No need for personal remarks
  • Like 1

Our small group was doing similar thing for a month now. It was just a small contracts for one or another clan/nation which would cross pirate coalition interests.

Thats why myself and my group is without clan. 

What valco does is the same pirating just on a big scale.

As long as it will not become working 'against' pirates i see no harm in making extra money. After all isn't that how pirates should play?

• Like 3

Big Valco = British puppet.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/298734165348997953/A77B7312802B607FFFF55856943D5D29E109BB62/

Pirates timing attacks with enemy's so Pirates lose ports = disloyal.

@ British Nation - You seem fond of him.  You can have him.  FTS has some solid and respectable guys and I hope they stay and get sorted elsewhere.

Big V in action:

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/298734165348681655/8C8401FEB9A5095D1379B44A26D66DA7A2B50E06/

The amount of tinfoiled heads jammed in microwaves going on in this thread beggars the mind. I can address this though.

1. I was leading the capping group that took the three ports in Jamaica the night before. I wanted to provoke a response and test out some new PB strategeries. The tears from GB that night were delicious.

2. We are not beholden to KOTO, and quite frankly, we'll go find content to entertain ourselves when left in a vacuum. KOTO ceased coordinating with us over manufactured suspicions that we were riddled with spies about a week ago. These suspicions were proven to be unfounded.

3. I set the port timers to the TZ when we actually play this game. I don't know about you, but I like to PvP, FTS likes to PvP, and FTS is a US TZ clan. We hung some bait out to get fights in our primetime. If KOTO or anyone else would like in the future to coordinate a strategic defense, they are free to unban our diplomat BigValco from their TS, or come to ours and request an audience. 

Here I'll make it easier for you Zombie, here's our address:

Ts3.ftsgaming.net

These are not the witches you're looking for, Salem. We'd be happy to clear up any sand in your nether regions using buckets of you tears from this thread, but we are not servants of some perceived higher cause other than our own entertainment.

xoxoxo

• Like 2

I have the most respect for the FTS clan. They are the only ones I know of that actually act like pirates and I respect that. I know that any talks with them will be about mutual concerns and not for making friends. I know that an agreement with them today will not last if someone else gives them a better deal the next day. And no big deal! They are pirates and that is exactly how they should act

• Like 4

Make a deal with the british royal navy taking 3 Jamaica ports then give them back to brits so the british can set the timer again.

So the answer to this question is very simple :

1 FTS leader is the most incompetant person that can even organize the defense of the port they took

or

2° He made a deal with the british navy and deliberate let the british took those ports back and set the timer on those ports that allow them to have free hands to launch massive invasions again.

We assaulted the three ports with about 90 people and tagged most defenders on outside battles, this was not a planned port flip but a crushing tactical victory from the British side.

Edited by Ian2492
  • Like 2

That s funny,  sudenly all the british come to defend Bigvalco and said he s not their puppet, if he is really not why will you all come to defend a pirate scum anyway ? I though you hate pirates  , or maybe you hate only the pirates that fight for freedom but love the puppet pirate that fight for you ?

You can only attack 3 ports at the same time because he set the timer of all 3 ports exactly the same, the question is Bigvalco the most incompetant leader that even didnt know how to set up a timer properly or he just did that on purpose ?
Showing that stats even give more evidence of his treason or his incompetance, two fleet are almost equal and lose to defend a port.
look at this battle of Guama Sevillla , the british bring in 4 victory, st pavels, bellona, alot of 3rd rate , +4 connie and look at the pirate defending fleet. our fleet mainly 3rd rate, 2 pavels, 5 frigates and 1 santi  and  our fleet have been separated and spread out alot because 3 / 4 come afther the battle started, the brits have higher br  than us but we still manage to defend the port.

post-14017-0-39395600-1458452935_thumb.jpg

Edited by thp

Ironically enough, the only people acting like "Pirate King" is Kuthara and Zombie Pirate...  BigValco doesn't tell ANYONE what to do and has no reason to apologize for acting like a pirate as a pirate.  Again, maybe you (Equinox) (Zombie Pirate) (Kuthara) should go play as french or spanish...  Those are nations that are sworn to defend and obey a monarch.   Pirates have no allegiance, to you, me, or anyone.  Y'all really should get over your self absorbed sense of entitlement.  We owe you nothing and ask for nothing in return.

The brits are getting more and more comical by the day. They have talked so loud about this unholy agreement of pirates and danes, and now look at them. It just puts a smile on my face.

Calling the Danish a russian horde, when they themselves swarmed us yesterday, with atleast 5 times(just my own estimate) the amount of players we have. They will say just about anything, no lie is to big. And still many of them claim to have some sort of morale high ground.

then explain please why it was necessary to attack the Danes?

Wait wait wait, hold up Pirates who are under no allegiance but themselves can't attack Danes in this game? Wow since when has that ever been a thing? Pirates to my knowledge should be a enemy to every single nation as they are PIRATES. So why is it that this group of pirates not allowed to attack a nation of there choosing? Not only that if i recall correctly why is this even a topic, pirates if you are so concerned about what one of your pirate clans do why don't you go to war with that clan after all unlike all the other nations you can freely attack each other as you are, Wait for it, PIRATES.

• Like 2

Quite frankly this topic is a hilarious read, really made me smile while eating breakfast.

So many people whining about a pirate being......... guess what ........ a PIRATE

nuff said

but please keep whining because I'm going to read some more at lunch :)

• Like 3

Wait wait wait, hold up Pirates who are under no allegiance but themselves can't attack Danes in this game? Wow since when has that ever been a thing? Pirates to my knowledge should be a enemy to every single nation as they are PIRATES. So why is it that this group of pirates not allowed to attack a nation of there choosing? Not only that if i recall correctly why is this even a topic, pirates if you are so concerned about what one of your pirate clans do why don't you go to war with that clan after all unlike all the other nations you can freely attack each other as you are, Wait for it, PIRATES.

You guys are weird. That is, if Britain, in Alliance or neutrality, then that's fine, but if Pirates, then this can not be))) the problem is that the desire of one man made all the plans and strategy of the whole nation (Pirates), putting under threat the Dominican Republic. There is such a thing as honor and moral qualities. Where were they yesterday, when some of the fellows, spit on the entire society decided to adopt his ego.

Edited by TDS Rus
  • Like 1

проблема заключается в том, что желание одного человека все планы и стратегии всей нации (Пираты), поставив под угрозу Доминиканской Республики.

the problem is that the desire of one man made all the plans and strategy of the whole nation (Pirates), putting under threat the Dominican Republic

I hope thats the correct translation?!?

See for me this highlights the main problem.... Pirates shouldn't be a Nation. Surely history shows us Pirates were all about ego and self advancement. Pirate is about the man, the myth and infamy.

• Like 1

Pirates shouldn't be a Nation. Surely history shows us Pirates were all about ego and self advancement. Pirate is about the man, the myth and infamy.

Let's talk current day and the social component of this game. The pirates presents as a nation, therefore they have the right to unions and neutrality, also have the right to implement tactics and strategy together. If someone goes against this tactic, he is either a traitor or a fool. When implementing the other mechanics of the game for the pirates and if implemented, will speak differently. And while the Pirate nation and it must be taken.

Edited by TDS Rus
  • Like 1

Perhaps the devs could correct me but I thought they wanted the Pirates to be loose cannons, free agents, free of national constraints and bonds.

The fact that most Pirates now club together in an uber band is probably not what the devs were expecting, they probably thought they'd see more infighting amongst the Pirate clans.

Perhaps the devs could correct me but I thought they wanted the Pirates to be loose cannons, free agents, free of national constraints and bonds.

The fact that most Pirates now club together in an uber band is probably not what the devs were expecting, they probably thought they'd see more infighting amongst the Pirate clans.

Well after all they gave the Pirates the same tools as Normal Factions, i think going with a different system regarding Ports will make the pirates real pirates. But at the moment they behave like a normal Faction and they should do so since there's no difference between any Faction and the Pirates.

• Like 1

Dear Charles Caldwell, so most pirates want a different gameplay for the nation, but unfortunately so will stick to current realities.

Hello all.

Not quite sure why this ended up on the forums.

Everyone is free to play the game however they wish to do so. If FTS wish to be under the pay of the British then that is a choice they are allowed to make and does not in any way break any rules.

Is it dissapointing that they are doing this with the sole intent to disrupt and break up what the Pirates have accomplished so far? Yes it is.

However this will not be solved in a slanging match on the forums or in game. Actions speak louder than words so why do we not all just cool down alittle and play the game.

This is not the first attempt by FTS to do this and likely will not be the last. All people play the game a different way. Thst is what is great about Pirates.

The Pirate Coalition stays strong with all major Pirate guilds signed upto it and over 400 members. FTS on the other hand has declined from the self proclaimed 'Largest, best and only real Pirate guild' of surposedly 200 members to one who can not fill a port battle and have 15 on in prime time.

All will sort itself out.

• Like 1

I think YOU want to see more infighting amongst the Pirates. That I am afraid is not going to happen.

I think YOU want to see more infighting amongst the Pirates. That I am afraid is not going to happen.

Clearly YOU dont want that but I think the community want pirates to be pirates... hell if they had a real mechanic to raid, steal and generally make a nuisance of themselves then I'm sure everyone would be happy.

Currently you seem to just want to be a nation with a cool flag! ;)