Game-Labs Forum

Good News for Pirate Community, King just born and his name is Bigvalco :

thp

Clearly YOU dont want that but I think the community want pirates to be pirates... hell if they had a real mechanic to raid, steal and generally make a nuisance of themselves then I'm sure everyone would be happy.

Currently you seem to just want to be a nation with a cool flag! ;)

Once more how about you let the Pirates worry about how to Pirate?

I would love for some changes to come in but not ones that would limit our ability to work together and conquer our own territory which is what you want.

Mods/Admin have already stepped in with proof of historical Pirate Nations and have said their own peice on this.

If you are so keen for History to repeat itself in this game then you should be over joyed that all are turning on Britain.

Edited by Kutai

Well after all they gave the Pirates the same tools as Normal Factions, i think going with a different system regarding Ports will make the pirates real pirates. But at the moment they behave like a normal Faction and they should do so since there's no difference between any Faction and the Pirates.

Only difference is, they have a cool badass black flag.

Once more how about you let the Pirates worry about how to Pirate?

I would love for some changes to come in but not ones that would limit our ability to work together and conquer our own territory which is what you want.

Mods/Admin have already stepped in with proof of historical Pirate Nations and have said their own peice on this.

If you are so keen for History to repeat itself in this game then you should be over joyed that all are turning on Britain.

We are letting Pirates be Pirates hence this thread, it's you Pirates calling foul here because one group want to be exactly that ........be PIRATES!

Pirates are calling him treacherous, disloyal, ruining the game for Pirates... I mean really, when i first read this I thought it a joke. Surely he has as much right to be a Pirate as you guys?

....As for the usual reference to a Pirate nation, come on.... Libertatia was no more than a hippy community on an island. Not a nation!

We are letting Pirates be Pirates hence this thread, it's you Pirates calling foul here because one group want to be exactly that ........be PIRATES!

Pirates are calling him treacherous, disloyal, ruining the game for Pirates... I mean really, when i first read this I thought it a joke. Surely he has as much right to be a Pirate as you guys?

....As for the usual reference to a Pirate nation, come on.... Libertatia was no more than a hippy community on an island. Not a nation!

I think you need to play the game more and hide on the forums less. You are getting lost in it or so it would seem.

The Coalition is if course dissapointed with the actions of this small band of trouble makers. However Pirates are of course free to do as they wish. This is something the Coalition embodies by not putting limitations on its member guilds and voting on all major actions.

That being said any self proclaimed Pirate would not be very happy if another tried to ruin his plans. Valco and FTS have caused the majority of Pirates to be a bit peeved because they are openly working against the majority of Pirates. Simple as that. They are not breaking any rules and ARE acting like Pirates but then so are everyone else who is not happy with them.

This is much like the DRUNK rebellion. It would seem the Brits tactic of hiring small groups to sow discontent in a Nation continues.

This all just makes the Coalition strong however. With the edition of 2 new guilds and 50-60 new members since this began.

Edited by Kutai
  • Like 1

Clearly YOU dont want that but I think the community want pirates to be pirates... hell if they had a real mechanic to raid, steal and generally make a nuisance of themselves then I'm sure everyone would be happy.

Currently you seem to just want to be a nation with a cool flag! ;)

Then again, as pirates, what the F do we care what the community wants? We're just a bunch of selfish individuals looking out for our own selves. If our benefit lies in banding together, then that's what we're going to do. We're pirates! We do as we please! Isn't this the RP stance you've been pushing for pirates all along? 

If "the community" wants to change that they're welcome to re-roll as pirates and create internal strife. Other than that, please stop trying to dictate how we're supposed to play a faction you're not a part of.

Also, enough with the hypothetical if this if that... Current mechanics are in place and won't change for quite some time, as been stated by the devs.

• Like 2

It would seem the Brits tactic of hiring small groups to sow discontent in a Nation continues.

I think you give the Brits more credit than it's due.... these Clans have done this independently and by their own free will. I understand thats upsetting for you but thats how these games sometimes playout, not everyone will tow your line.

Currently the Brits are the bad guys, in a few months time it could be you again.... then after that whoever.

You can argue long about the pirates. But the fact remains. FTS has stained his reputation and even going for another faction, trust in them will not. The coalition of pirates has been and will be. Now we have to act on current realities. But the actions of the FTS that was like a knife in the back.

Edited by TDS Rus

btw fact that soo many brits come to this thread, talking in defence of FTS for sure is not helping  to dissipate the perception that something is goin on.  It either confirm indirectly an involvment or is a deliberate purpose to try to aggravate the situation tryng to damage the only "nation" that can match brit numbers. 

Leave pirate to do their pirates things, FTS can do wtf they want even a civil war, all this story  is pirate internal politics. 

Edited by Lord Vicious
  • Like 2

btw fact that soo many brits come to this thread, talking in defence of FTS for sure is not helping  to dissipate the perception that something is goin on.  It either confirm indirectly an involvment or is a deliberate purpose to try to aggravate the situation tryng to damage the only "nation" that can match brit numbers. 

Leave pirate to do their pirates things, FTS can do wtf they want even a civil war, all this story  is pirate internal politics. 

Nobody like to see when entire nation jump on one clan without a good reason and just with false information and rumours

Of course the British are interested in pirate politics! And why not?

Would you not be interested in internal British politics if it meant division of one of your enemies?

And if that was so - would it mean collusion on your part?

No

But if there was collusion would that be such an unrealistic thing?

Again no

(Hand on heart though - I've not heard of any British talks with pirates and I think it's just pirates being pirates)

Wait are you saying that us Brits can't comment on this yet Pirates, Danes, French, Americans can all freely comment on topics such as Spain - British Peace suggestion freely? They can have there say in that but us brits can't comment on anything else? That's not fair is it, if you or they want other nations to stay out of topics then why is it every time i see a topic that doesn't concern pirates they are in it causing shit between the two nations involved.

Now i know your US and not pirates but the fact remains you asked why are we here, yet do you or did you ever ask why the pirates, US, French, Danes ever posted in topics that didn't concern there nation?

Edited by Jager

As an active Brit in a major clan, I also have not been aware of any British talks with any Pirate groups or indeed the Drunken clan either. I suspect there is no truth in such allegations or we in Brit clans would know about it.

That being said, of course British players will be particularly interested in and commenting on a thread like this as it has a very direct impact upon us. And of course we will be wanting to stand up for someone whose actions are benefiting us!

The general consensus seems to be that pirate mechanics need to be changed to make them more 'pirate' like with raiding abilities rather than conquering ones etc. This clan do seem to be in tune with that and as pirates, they should be free to answer to no command but their own - unlike the rest of us!

Im sorry but are the pirates not under the pay of the danish? if they are not anymore then fine but im certain you still all are.. so how can you complain about FTS wanting to play how they want to play and be ''under the pay of the British'' which they certainty are not at this time.

Pirates are Pirates and thus hold no allegiances to any nation or clan but do as they please which is what has happened here and you are all mad that it has caused problems for you...

Edited by C Blood

The amercian with piracy acting has spoken. Arrrrrrr!!!

Nobody like to see when entire nation jump on one clan without a good reason and just with false information and rumours

I'm happy to see that the clans that were approached regarding the Danes are being disrespected so gleefully by FTS.

There will be no trust ever given, you guys just isolated yourselves even more

I am not a big fan of this Drama, however please find Pentaz, one of the FTS leaders admitting to organising the attacks on the Danes with the British. 

fdc3Kpn.png

So, from that quote, FTS decided to attack the Danes, afterwards they came and talked to the British. Quite a large difference between that and organising it with the British.

If you wanted to twist a quote, you probably shouldn't have actually posted a screenshot of said quote.

• Like 2

Wow. If one is talking to brits he is a bad guy. But when someone is talking to the danes he is a good guy. Do you guys notice something? Are you pirates or are you just danish puppies?

Indeed, because the british royal navy attacked us, they always despise pirates ( oh well now not all pirates they still love their puppets ) royal navy used bring their big fleet to Mortimer everyday when we were divided and weak to gank us, and all they want now that we will be divided and weak again so they could do the same thing. Whilst the dans are friendly to us, they helped us to defend against British Empire.

What will you call someone that backstab a friend to help an enemy ? ;)

Edited by thp

So, from that quote, FTS decided to attack the Danes, afterwards they came and talked to the British. Quite a large difference between that and organising it with the British.

If you wanted to twist a quote, you probably shouldn't have actually posted a screenshot of said quote.

So FTS admit to speaking with the British. British players admit to speaking to FTS to organise an attack. Hm....

Indeed, because the british royal navy attacked us, they always despise pirates ( oh well now not all pirates they still love their puppets ) royal navy used bring their big fleet to Mortimer everyday when we were divided and weak to gank us, and all they want now that we will be divided and weak again so they could do the same thing. Whilst the dans are friendly to us, they helped us to defend against British Empire.

What will you call someone that backstab a friend to help an enemy ? ;)

Wait you mean the time before early access, right? All I noticed since I am here is fighting for St. Nicholas. Then pirates ganking brits at caymans while they tried to level up. And now they try to steamroll brits side by side with the danes. And why the heck are you a pirate? You are supposed to fight against everyone. You are not danes or their puppies. But if you really have this opinion I would recommend the devs to remove the pirates or the danes and make one big nation.

now i have no idea if its true or not but why does it matter? Do Danes not currently work with Pirates? Do the French not currently work with the same pirates the Danes are working with? Hell aren't even the spanish working with this Pirate Collolition? But oh as soon as one Pirate clan decides to organise a attack with the British or maybe they were giving them the heads up about there attack against the Danes After they had already voted for doing the attack anyway, its all bad bad bad, Pirates can't do that, British can't do that, WHINE WHINE WHINE.

Pirates are pirates, they can work with whoever the hell they want to, if FTS wants to work with the British then so be it, if they were just letting us know that they were attacking the danes, so be it. Its a bloody game so who honestly gives a shit. End of the Day Your working with the Danes as it is, so whats the god dam problem if one pirate clan wants to work with the Brits? (thats even if they are working with us).

To my knowledge we will still kill them on sight, we will still take there ports, and to me they will still be pirates no matter what, but if they want to attack the danes then i say good luck to them, if they want to attack the Spanish, Swedes, French, Americans, Fellow Pirates or dutch i will say the same thing Good luck to them, if they want to attack us, you know what same answer Good Luck to them because after all its a game, this is a PVP server and Everyone is at war no matter what your clan says.

• Like 2

That s funny,  sudenly all the british come to defend Bigvalco and said he s not their puppet, if he is really not why will you all come to defend a pirate scum anyway ? I though you hate pirates  , or maybe you hate only the pirates that fight for freedom but love the puppet pirate that fight for you ?

You can only attack 3 ports at the same time because he set the timer of all 3 ports exactly the same, the question is Bigvalco the most incompetant leader that even didnt know how to set up a timer properly or he just did that on purpose ?

Showing that stats even give more evidence of his treason or his incompetance, two fleet are almost equal and lose to defend a port.

look at this battle of Guama Sevillla , the british bring in 4 victory, st pavels, bellona, alot of 3rd rate , +4 connie and look at the pirate defending fleet. our fleet mainly 3rd rate, 2 pavels, 5 frigates and 1 santi  and  our fleet have been separated and spread out alot because 3 / 4 come afther the battle started, the brits have higher br  than us but we still manage to defend the port.

attachicon.gif20160320002134_1.jpg

No, we actually like fighting pirates. ACTUAL PIRATES...its what british captains LIVE FOR!!    But listening to Danes/dressing up as pretend pirates...or pretend pirates trying to tear down other pirates.....RUINS THE GAME.  We are not defending pirates..we are defending the GAME.  The game that your trying to ruin with your kindergarden childish rants.  Grow up and be a pirate or go back to the danes.

• Like 3