Game-Labs Forum

[PvP1] France declares war to Britain

Éric

how do you know I wasn't there? :)

from my personal gallery

cved5G7.png

This is about one thing only: Every time you lose, you claim it was not a real attack.

Here is the full Screenshot from the battle outside of the Port:

IEIrtcm.jpg

• Like 2

'But yeah, go ahead, keep talking with your big boots telling us what we did in our own TS Channel.

Go ahead: make my day'

yet the French are all in here telling us what we were doing in TS. so, hypocrite much?

Did I talk about what they have done in there own TS channel?

Not at all.

He goes even so far to mock me directly via PM. And I'm supposed to be the toxic one.

There is seriously a problem with some guy here, is putting oil in already stupid flamewar is your drugs?

A moderator should close this thread now.

Edited by KuroNyra

Congrats to the french tonight. another really hard fought night, really good fun and the brits won two open sea battles but this time the french edged it with the capture of playon. GG guys, really good fun played in good spirit.

Edited by JCDC
  • Like 2

It's good to read that everyone is happy and enjoying themselves whatever the result to their side. Was starting to despair at reading nothing but snidey comments for the last week. Looking forward to reading up more battle reports. Good luck all

Edit: it's like a breath of fresh air makes the game tens times more enjoyable.

Edited by Morey
  • Like 3

Congrats for all involve yesterday for your good spirit during this fights.

On this two port battle, french lost 4 ships. À special congrats to Louis who follow order to explose near à Victory althought he was almost full HP.

WE count at least 4 firebomb into playon but only 2 explose.

WE are loving thé way the war is going with no insult on IG chat and not toxic behavior.

The PB timer issue is the real things that make this war dirty.

After have insulting us when WE were falling, treaten as coward, treaten as puppy, dogs and worst, british face us and meet fighters they probably did'nt expect.

After few ports lost changing their old timers (portebello for exemple) is the only way they found to stop french Victory.

When all ports around on prime-time timer will have bé taken what would people do?

I'm not in mood to awake up the night to fights towers. Glad to the british to have enough people to do so but french have'nt. Ths war will become dirty on this point and thé nonnorability WE coule still have will fail.

WE are fighting goods clans and having fun with them every day. Why should it stop? Why when assembling and taking à town with à full fleet thé british can't at least set a décent port battle time ? And don't cover yourself with ausie. WE have a chonese clan in french who are 10-30 but nothing in regard on our nation number. Having 65% of port on Australie timer is just à shamish mark you all have to assume.

You can say many things about french but we assume our choices; are not hiding behind anything or anyone.

Assume your weakness and your unability to défend yourself and defeat us in primetime and at least would you sunk as sailors...

WE have too much respect for thoses who fights to not warm them that their nation is covering their action of shame.

Usings mécanisme not yet fix to avoids fights will not make you get bonjour point. You are just fixing thé people opinion on your nation.

À vaincre sans péril on triomphe sans gloire.

Told people to set timers according to keep you lot locked out as the British focus elsewhere. Sorry gents, but honour isn't something I can take into account when the home island is still not fully pink/red.

As the forums already seem to have enough anti-British sentiment, why not throw up a little more? The Danes do the same, the Pirates do the same. We just learned from their own dirty tactics.

--------------------------------------------------

Apologies, the line is currently taken by. . . 

3 other factions.

Please hold.

*insert elevator-esque music.*

On this two port battle, french lost 4 ships. À special congrats to Louis who follow order to explose near à Victory althought he was almost full HP.

I got ordered to german suplex a Santissima in a 3rd rate and I get no special thanks?

No-one remembers Sabin from FFVI anymore, it's all Michael Bay now!

You... you... you ungrateful baguette, you!

4159244-run+away+crying.gif

• Like 1

I got ordered to german suplex a Santissima in a 3rd rate and I get no special thanks?

No-one remembers Sabin from FFVI anymore, it's all Michael Bay now!

You... you... you ungrateful baguette, you!

4159244-run+away+crying.gif

I took pictures of you wrestling with the Santissima.

It's in low quality graphics though, nobody will ever look at them long enough to bask in the glory of your actions!  :P

post-19524-0-82377900-1458319530_thumb.jpg

post-19524-0-93948500-1458319538_thumb.jpg

post-19524-0-93676400-1458319541_thumb.jpg

• Like 1