Game-Labs Forum

[PvP1] France declares war to Britain

Éric

The real attacks we sent were the ones that you actually lost. 

Those that you managed to defend where just not all our actual Fighting Force in the region. I'm sorry but we cannot be all around 20PM to 2AM everyday. 

I just saw that the timer to Buena Vista is 4AM to 6AM, we know now who are the real spineless :rolleyes:

The real defences were the ones we won... works both ways.

I'm not sure its fair to call our Aussie clans spineless, just because you can't field good numbers in one timezone doesn't mean we can't. In battle you use every advantage you can, and for us that is near universal timezone coverage, you knew this before you came down here. We had our ports set to UK/EU timers initially as this was the timezone we could defend in numbers with who was down here. No we have more down here we can spread them out to reflect this fact.

Most of us left after New Edinburgh. 

Playon was not a real assault from us but was made by those who really wanted to fight the Brits. 

And i guess after Playon a lot of players left too, you really think we wouldn't be able to defend our ports like we did earlier that day in Buena Vista ? 

After how we completly outmaneuvered you at New Edinburgh ?

It's completely fine, but no need to call it a night hoping as it wasn't. There was more than enough players around that area who left Playon PB to defend Buena Vista

Edited by Captain Alexander

Every time you lose an attack on Playon apparently it isn't a real attack, you've now lost another Victory attacking this Port. 

Perhaps your players shouldn't have logged off after Playon considering they knew how many we had on i nthat area and you hadn't set a timer on Buena Vista.

Real attack was New Edingbhurg.

Pleyon was actually a PvP battle more here to bring down the more ship we could and have some fun in PvP. The city was actually secondary.

It's completely fine, but no need to call it a night hoping as it wasn't. There was more than enough players around that area who left Playon PB to defend Buena Vista

I don't know about you, but I have something important called Job, and Sleep is also something necessary to do that Job correctly.

Most players can't afford to say awake after 1 A.M. of the morning.

• Like 1

The real defences were the ones we won... works both ways.

I'm not sure its fair to call our Aussie clans spineless, just because you can't field good numbers in one timezone doesn't mean we can't. In battle you use every advantage you can, and for us that is near universal timezone coverage, you knew this before you came down here. We had our ports set to UK/EU timers initially as this was the timezone we could defend in numbers with who was down here. No we have more down here we can spread them out to reflect this fact.

I have no problems with timezone abuse, we'll manage it as we can, i just see how fair Great British are :) See you on the seas.

2am is night hoping, you can like it or not, it's just a fact :) You are really thinking we can go to bed to 3am and go to work at 8am... just lol ;) but you have a great number of players without any work i guess, well you are totaly right to use your advantage :) But yes it's night hoping :)

Monsieur Bougainville,

A local French firework show, sponsored by DAS BOAT peace keeping events, is always a dull impressive show. Nearly as excitant as the music for the Royal Fireworks in London ;)

With regards.. captain Swieb.

While cannon fire is music to my ears, I had this particular one from Haendel in mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNqJ8mED1VE

• Like 1

2am is night hoping, you can like it or not, it's just a fact :) You are really thinking we can go to bed to 3am and go to work at 8am... just lol ;) but you have a great number of players without any work i guess, well you are totaly right to use your advantage :) But yes it's night hoping :)

I can't barely call a night hoping at 2AM since some British ports were taken at 4-6AM multiple times with no players to defend. Don't forget that there are Americans and Ausies playing aswell.

I can't barely call a night hoping at 2AM since some British ports were taken at 4-6AM multiple times with no players to defend. Don't forget that there are Americans and Ausies playing aswell.

anyway, there are no problems, we re all here for fun and good fight :) I'm not risking my life in this war expedition, we stay in Panama or not isn't important ! I just hope we'll have some more fun and nice battles :) 

• Like 1

We are not fighting just against French, don't forget that.

I don't know, i find it funny that you guys thought that you would be able to repel us easily when we declared war on you.

Now you're just paying the price of arrogance. And you're paying it while showing that you can't hold anything without your Night Clans.

The Aussies are the one keeping you afloat.

I don't know, i find it funny that you guys thought that you would be able to repel us easily when we declared war on you.

Now you're just paying the price of arrogance. And you're paying it while showing that you can't hold anything without your Night Clans.

You've taken 3 ports and lost 1. Chances are you'll lose some more today/tonight as we are now mobilising to our defence. Remember you attacked us from a position we couldn't respond to as we didn't want to take a Danish port. I don't think we've been arrogant, we are defending our ports as best we can, initially this was with lower numbers and hence we gavce ground, I think you're starting to see that shift now.

As to your earlier assertion that players in EU timezones can't stay up to 3am, tell that to all of our EU players who were taking Buena Vista last night, there were a good number of them.

The battles have been fun, but we need this front closed off so we can respond to more 'important' attacks on our Capital (I don't say that to mean disrespect you, just that attacks near Capital demand a response). 

• Like 2

Would be nice to keep this thread without all this not needed flaming etc or at least know what you are talking about before posting.

Edited by Captain Alexander

You've taken 3 ports and lost 1. Chances are you'll lose some more today/tonight as we are now mobilising to our defence. Remember you attacked us from a position we couldn't respond to as we didn't want to take a Danish port. I don't think we've been arrogant, we are defending our ports as best we can, initially this was with lower numbers and hence we gavce ground, I think you're starting to see that shift now.

As to your earlier assertion that players in EU timezones can't stay up to 3am, tell that to all of our EU players who were taking Buena Vista last night, there were a good number of them.

The battles have been fun, but we need this front closed off so we can respond to more 'important' attacks on our Capital (I don't say that to mean disrespect you, just that attacks near Capital demand a response). 

It is totally legit form your part captain :) just don't close it too early before we can have enough fun and battles ;)

In war, don't used all possible resources is an error, I'd drive this war like you if i was you :)

If we, french, wasn't so stupid and if we make our chann and nation more friendly for non french speakers, we'll have less problems with TZ....

Edited by charognard666
  • Like 2

We'll see if you'll be able to do something relevant during the european prime-time (21PM), so far you shown us nothing. 

Good luck in the North but i don't think you'll be able to send us back for good and i don't think you would want to see the full French Forces in the North with the Danish/Pirates, but that's up to you i guess  :lol:

Nothing pleases more my eye than the mighty Mighty Bouff eventually acknowledging fire is in the house. If we had to collect all your earlier bombastic statements about first "reducing Spain to one port", then "sufficently humbling then", then "send the French packing", that would be prime material for a masterclass in shifting rationales. :lol:

"We're not retreating! We're advancing in another direction!"

Hold on guys. There is no need for such immaturity.

That capture was dishonorable yes. But War is not over and we stand our Grounds Yesterday.

In the real battle, we showed our strenght and prooved France was not just a Decoration Nation.

We will see what this Evening will bring and I hope to see more battle like this... Just less capture at 2-3 A.M. And that include in both side)

Edited by KuroNyra