Game-Labs Forum

[PvP1] France declares war to Britain

Éric

Is it honourable to keep fighting us when you know we cannot fight back?

It's weird, looking at the first page and some of your fellow countrymen, it should have been an easy fight against the puny-irrelevant-russianlapdogs-cowards French  :rolleyes:.

But yeah, keep saying that we're just the russian lapdogs and that we have no dignity, you can hide your attacks behind role-playing but don't except that we won't use then our roleplay to bite you in the ass too sir !

Edited by Thomas Rousseau

Strangely enough i am not responsible for everything other british players say and on the first day when you ran away from a fair fight that you started and had boasted so much about yes, we were very dissapointed in the french attitude and rightly thought the fighitng would be too easy. it was the logical conclusion was it not?

However fortunately that was the first and only time that happened and every battle since then has been well fought. So what if some of us were confident after that and wrong? both sides are always confident and one is always wrong. your side was also confident and you have been the number 1 gloater on every thread there is. can you imagine the scale of the hypocrisy if you had turned out to be the one who was wrong! you are part of a nation that was taken down in a single day so perhaps you should have a bit more of a moderate attitude towards gloating at someone else who loses a few ports. you cant pretend that you arent fighting on behalf of the danes, the facts are indisputable on that one. you were fighting them, they beat you horribly, you surrendered, you are now attacking your former ally to help your conquerer with the excuse that 'we didnt help you enough'.

srsly?

Edited by JCDC

The fact that the ports were undefended proves only that the ports were undefended. you will also see that they were no longer properly defended during the day either. Even the Aus players have to be fighting at other places at 2AM, there are pirates to fight then. we do not have enough AUS players do defend everywhere either.

So why not put some more defence timers at EU time?

My guess is that besides Jeremie, only the ports closest to the americans har EU timers on it(I have not checked). I understand the need to prevent mass attacks. but please... These timers ruins the action and fun for alot of players. The timers is just set to prevent people from attacking and when people do you rarely defend. I would much rather fight a 25v25 PB and possibly lose than waking up in the middle of the night to hammer down some towers..

But as said, I understand it, please just tone the aussie timers down a little :)

Just my 2 cents

• Like 2

I feel it's not the place of the 'Russian' French to talk of reputation and honour... 

It stopped being fun a long time ago. RP OFF. This is xenophobia. At every step, every post you guys only see "Russians this", "Russians that". Now you use word "Russian" as an insult. This is disgusting and pathetic.

These guys are players enjoying the game just as you want to, and all you want to is to blame them for everything bad that happens. In-game reputation and honor? Maybe it's time to think of your reputation and honor as a human being? Because these are slipping by you real fast.

Please keep your xenophobia at home next time, thank you very much.

• Like 9

Strangely enough i am not responsible for everything other british players say and on the first day when you ran away from a fair fight that you started and had boasted so much about yes, we were very dissapointed in the french attitude and rightly thought the fighitng would be too easy. it was the logical conclusion was it not?

However fortunately that was the first and only time that happened and every battle since then has been well fought. So what if some of us were confident after that and wrong? both sides are always confident and one is always wrong. your side was also confident and you have been the number 1 gloater on every thread there is. can you imagine the scale of the hypocrisy if you had turned out to be the one who was wrong! you are part of a nation that was taken down in a single day so perhaps you should have a bit more of a moderate attitude towards gloating at someone else who loses a few ports. you cant pretend that you arent fighting on behalf of the danes, the facts are indisputable on that one. you were fighting them, they beat you horribly, you surrendered, you are now attacking your former ally to help your conquerer with the excuse that 'we didnt help you enough'.

srsly?

I'm just making fun of the fact that a lot of you expected this war to be easy. 

And please, stop with this diplomacy non-sense, if one nation had to stay with the other eternally it would be boring. But it seems like you guys can't get past that, it's weird, it's just a game ... 

And yeah, as Galileus said this "Russian" insult is getting atrocious, stop it. 

The fact that the ports were undefended proves only that the ports were undefended. you will also see that they were no longer properly defended during the day either. Even the Aus players have to be fighting at other places at 2AM, there are pirates to fight then. we do not have enough AUS players do defend everywhere either.

You are basicly saying we are dishonourable for having a big empire, that somehow this is us unfairly ruining the game. that is all.

When we capture a port 25v0 in the middle of the night you accuse us of 'not having jobs' and 'being cowards' or even 'exploiting'. when you do it, it is brave. When your entire nation gets rolled over and you surrender (because no one was defending your ports) thats fine. when you then do whatever the danes tell you to do, thats fine. but when the british can defend every single port, we are dishonourable?

What? you just will use any excuse to say it, it does not make it true. we had a good 3 days of very close fighting between the french and british in panama and petty people like you seek to ruin it here. the war was done in good spirit and it was a lot of fun. however the british had to leave to go to Jamaica, so if anyone is ruining the fighting it is you, by doing it with the danes instead of on your own. if you want a good honourable war, leave the danish slavery and come on your own without spanish, danes and pirates helping you in other places to make sure we cant properly fight back.

Is it honourable to keep fighting us when you know we cannot fight back?

I call you hypocrite sir.

I do not think the Goal of the France is to destroy the Great Britain, more gaining lands on the South and keeping there fighting spirit.

Beside, calling him Hypocrite is pretty laughtable, considering what has been done with Buena Vista, but that is in the past now.

Do you really expect people NOT wanting to fight the biggest nation ingame?

I sur hope relation will become less and less hostile... Heck, I'd love to help Great Britain in the futur. :/

Also: really guys? Attacking people because they are Russian? It is very low.

Edited by KuroNyra

Hanserr we dont have enough EU players to fight every other nation on every front every single time either. so we do what we have to do to defend using the fair game rules that we all play by. we would also love 25v25 port battles, but when that is not possible, we have to use other ways. I am sorry we cannot just always do what you want!

And god i wish everyone would stop using this dishonuor nonsense every time they get salty. its unreal how manyt excuses just 2-3 french players find for calling british players dishonourable when you are down here fighting an old ally who had nothing against you and wasn't in any way provoking a war. We can barely breathe in and out without some frenchman saying we are doing it dishonorably. surprisingly we are actually a nice normal group of people. you are on one hand all attacking Charles for insulting 'Russian' people and on the other hand attacking 'british'. again, the word hypocrite does spring to mind.

Edited by JCDC
  • Like 1

It stopped being fun a long time ago. RP OFF. This is xenophobia. At every step, every post you guys only see "Russians this", "Russians that". Now you use word "Russian" as an insult. This is disgusting and pathetic.

These guys are players enjoying the game just as you want to, and all you want to is to blame them for everything bad that happens. In-game reputation and honor? Maybe it's time to think of your reputation and honor as a human being? Because these are slipping by you real fast.

Please keep your xenophobia at home next time, thank you very much.

Exactly! I have stated this in Global Chat several times. People should just knock off with the whole bashing of a nation that aint even a faction in the game.  

• Like 2

Hanserr we dont have enough EU players to fight every other nation on every front every single time either. so we do what we have to do to defend using the fair game rules that we all play by. we would also love 25v25 port battles, but when that is not possible, we have to use other ways. I am sorry we cannot just always do what you want!

That's why we are taking ports from you, your nation is too big and you just aknowledged it, let us take this weight off your back  :P

And god i wish everyone would stop using this dishonuor nonsense every time they get salty. its unreal how manyt excuses just 2-3 french players find for calling british players dishonourable when you are down here fighting an old ally who had nothing against you and wasn't in any way provoking a war. We can barely breathe in and out without some frenchman saying we are doing it dishonorably. surprisingly we are actually a nice normal group of people. you are on one hand all attacking Charles for insulting 'Russian' people and on the other hand attacking 'british'. again, the word hypocrite does spring to mind.

You wish that people start to stop using the dishonour non-sense ?

Well then show us how it's done by stopping your allusion that we are just the puppets of the Russians and that the fact that we did attack you was dishonorable. 

It seems that you don't understand that things work both ways, i didn't saw British players complaining about other British players because they behaved a little bit too hard against the French Players calling our nation just lapdogs and all that good stuff, but now you are because we are fighting back on the forums too and you gave us weapons to do so. 

So maybe for the health of the gamer community let's agree it is for no good good to blame russian gamers but also blaming the whole "british gamer community" as well for every blood little mistake done in this game. Because this is also a pathetic hobby in this Forum.

Edited by Jonathan Arlington
  • Like 1

On a personal note and unrelated to the GB council, I feel it's not the place of the 'Russian' French to talk of reputation and honour... especially from the very nation that folded and surrendered in a weekend, and now with the backing of their paymaster, claims to be the righteous and victorious French!

Respect is a two way process and though I personally held the French in the highest, your actions since your occupation and been nothing but cowardly and weak. To now place yourselves on a pedestal as 'moral guardians' is an insult the the word Honour!

Sir, look to the Spanish and the Free French clans as an example of integrity and true fighting spirit!

Of course english players are full of honor, especially between 4am and 6am.

you are on one hand all attacking Charles for insulting 'Russian' people and on the other hand attacking 'british'. again, the word hypocrite does spring to mind.

Next time the word hypocrite springs to mind I suggest you find out what it actually means! On the one hand the continual sneers about 'Russians' is referring to peoples real life nationality, the comments about British refers to peoples ingame nationality, see the difference?

I am also so glad that our "old ally who had nothing against you and wasn't in any way provoking a war" abandoned us when we were attacked, that really showed us where our best interests lay. Britain sowed the wind and shall reap the whirlwind.

Edited by Lucien Delmonte
  • Like 3

Frogs at your backside and Danes in the north?

I, for one, am happy to reenact 1066. :lol:

However:

srsly?

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/12136-spain-british-peace-suggestion-pvp-1/?p=218162

As for the gloating part, the constant swaggering we read about empire this empire that in every thread makes the pot calling the kettle black. Now since you and you ilk enjoy so much crowing about white flags, we'll soon have the pleasure of teaching you how to wave one properly.

• Like 2

So maybe for the health of the gamer community let's agree it is for no good good to blame russian gamers but also blaming the whole "british gamer community" as well for every blood little mistake done in this game. Because this is also a pathetic hobby in this Forum.

That make no sense whatsoever. You are being aimed at as one playable faction to another and not on your reallife nationality.

• Like 1

lol, seeing as the brits was so interested in whats in the best interest for the game when we reduced sweden to one port, i figured it would be in the right place to explain how this is ruining things for me.. I don't see how making things fair is so bad.. Even tho we were getting attacked by the brits, french and swedes at the same time (at 7 ports ish) we still had EU timers on them, even tho we could have made it horrendously annoying for them just to attack one of them.

I'm not saying that using aussie/american timers is bad. Just not 60 out of 90 ports when the nation mostly consists of europeans, Then you've probably overextended and have a bad location on your ports, which is also the case as you don't have clear frontlines :)

There is always a little bit too much heat on most of these forumposts, and people tends to forgets that they are actually playing with and against other humans.. 

But i must say that there is a difference in saying russians and saying british, which is an ingame nation, when referrering to the players. Why not call the danish-norwegians for danish, not russians? In this game the russians are danish-norwegians.

I actually find it annoying and a little insulting being a norwegian, finally able to play my own nation, and then being called a russian. (even tho i have absolutely nothing against the russians in our nation, they are good friends and very cooperative) But i guess that's the aim of it.

I don't know if you guys have actually noticed the likes of VIE in battles? I know for sure the SLRN had a hard time trying taking higuey from us...

• Like 1

That make no sense whatsoever. You are being aimed at as one playable faction to another and not on your reallife nationality.

It makes sence because it heatens up the situation because it is not true that every blame is only on the fictionally nation but the community. At this point it is all about all players want to enjoy the game but the british. They are just insulting and arrogant or what ever stuff.And this - I say it again leads to nothing.

And even more, i'm pretty sure as soon as they are speaking the word "Russian" it is just to use it as an insult. That's the worse part.

I never wrote the word russian in any awnser since nor do I think about an insult when I do so. So please do not pull everyone in the blaming zone. ????

So please stop

There is a reason nearly everyone is at war with you Brits. Your leadership is just really bad at politics. :)

To be fair, most British clans are ok. It's just... some... very vocal ones that prefer hate-speech and bring their real-life issues into the game that make people hate the nation as a whole.

Shows you exactly why smart people are pissed about all these "free clans". This is what lack of unified national planning leads to. One clan can eff it up for the whole nation, just like what happened to you guys. The funny thing is - the clan that made you hated enemy number #1 of the whole server is the very one who founds and promotes these "free clans" and seeks to break the whole politics game into FFA death match.

Maybe they are so bad at politics. Maybe they are genius, and try to break the political game for everyone else, since they are incapable of being a part of it...

• Like 2

To be fair, most British clans are ok. It's just... some... very vocal ones that prefer hate-speech and bring their real-life issues into the game that make people hate the nation as a whole.

I'm sure the members are, but I was there on their TS when their leadership straight lied to our faces.

Then you shouldn't answer because i'm not talking about you :lol:

I know you didn talking about me. I used it as an example that everyone should think about seperating. You see this thread should be about glorious fights of naval warfare and now we are just about whether the british faction or the danish coalition is behaving in good terms. ????

Edited by Jonathan Arlington

Today, braves frenchmens accept to let whore and women on bed and awake up in middle of night to fight this autralians that everyone is speaking about.

French fleet manage to capture 2 ports set up on Australian time.

By the way, french fleet have seen 3 british player on the supposed 50 that can be there. It seems they are just a dream on british council.

Buena vista: 25 french 0 english/Australian

Porto Bello: 25 french 3 brits

It's a prove this timer are just set up as exploiting system timer to decreasethe ability for others nation to fight you rather than giving primetime battle for teamate that don't exist.

The ones fighting us with honnor on Panama are like us not able to awake up in middle of night to defend/attack ports. It's not to blame them but everyone have to sleep someday.

When the UE primetime battles will be finish with all british ports around capture, the war will stop due of no more target in sight.

French will have win it, but and the english and the game will lost something. The first one reputation and honnor, the second one, reputation and player

It's a loose loose for everyone.

One more time, awake up before it's too late and stop playing as troll. You're empire is too big to be defended and it's how the game is suppoed to work. You're expanding, become too big, are attack on your far frontier, have hard work to stop the ennemy on your core territory, build peace, and attack the new big empire that is in the same situaiton as you.

Exploiting mecanism to stick in a big empire is just destroying the game as first you make many spanish player stop and soon you will make many captain stop too, not because they are boring but because you show to everyone the game mecanism are broken and devs don't have time atm to focus on it.

Stop hiding, assume your behaviors. British council, you

This is what it looks like when Pierrick is winning. Gloating, insulting, shouting. And of course being completely ignorant of the circumstances. 

You wanted a war? Well, you can't have one anymore. Good on you Pierrick. Just like back in 2008.

You didn't want proper fights at 8pm CET. You wanted wins. Well, you can now have those wins. as many as you want. You just need to get up at 5am on a Saturday for them. Why should we make this easy on you?

Edited by Quineloe

Wait, so how is it? Are we lapdogs of the Danes, the Spanish, the Russians and the Dutch, or are the Danes, the Spanish, the Russians and the Dutch our lapdogs?

Could you write it down? I cannot keep track of who are the bad guys and who are puppets if you're going to change your song every so often :(

And congratulations to you for a strawman argument that soaked up likes. Apparently one brit = all brits. I've never accused the French of being the Danish lapdog, yet of course because a different brit may have done so, you're throwing this in my face, and when I ask you to back it up with a quote - well, you decided not to and do something else instead.