Game-Labs Forum

[PvP1] France declares war to Britain

Éric

Dane-Norwegians told us to fight when Britannia told us to die.

Are you jealous we picked the ones who had the better offer? ;3

After they killed you. How ironic. You start thinking like the spaniards. Do you really believe you well get help like spain got the last few days after the rus danes-pirates told you what to do?

I see alot of butthurt brits in this thread. This war is a direct resulat of your failed diplomacy games. You let us down multiple times, even made NAPs with our enemies so they could concentrate on us. Bad for you that those former enemies are now friends, and I am sure they will be better friends then you ever were.

After they killed you. How ironic. You start thinking like the spaniards. Do you really believe you well get help like spain got the last few days after the rus danes-pirates told you what to do?

You guys are straight up obsessed with this, ain't ya?

Just to ease your consciousnesses - they didn't tell us to bite you. This war is not of their creation. It's not their will.

It's ours.

• Like 3

All attempts to intrude upon His Britannic Majesty King George III's Realm or Persons will be met with appropriate retribution as-befitting each and every violation made.

The very fact that the Danish-Norwegians see the need to start another front elsewhere to reinforce their own interests across the Cuban-Haitian strait belies the stalemate they have now found themselves mired in. 

And yet Britain is the puppeteer, it seems!

• Like 1

To the most honorable Monsieur Eric,

those news of war sadden the citizens of the Hugo Republic. For we have seen the decks of our ships awash with blood, we have experienced the deafening sounds of cannon decks unloading on the enemy, wooden shrapnel tearing of limbs of sailors ....

However, we also know the struggle for freedom - the struggle to break free from a brutal tyrant that always uses kind words while wielding the whip (yes, I mean you Capt Bubbles!). The Hugo Republic therefore endorses the decision by the French high command to break their chains and look for a brighter future with less treacherous "friends" at their side.

I tip my hat to your brave decision and have ordered Hugo Republic Shipyards to offer Renommee and Belle Poule class ships to the French navy at discount prices. Additionally, my employees are under strict orders not to build said ships with the - ehemm - assistance of French prisoners of war anymore but rather with the use of other human resources.

With the utmost regards,

Hugo van Grojt

• Like 2

Puppeteer this, Puppeteer that. Why does everyone have to hammer everyone else into the ground so hard they have to be "allowed to live" so players don't quit. In comparison i'd prefer the Spanish way of claiming to just keep fighting instead of being allowed to keep playing with more than just capital in exchange for never warring the perpetrator of said hammering again. DK-NO are as guilty in this as GB, except they've done it to two nations.

Back to the thread topic, if there's a fight coming i'll wait for it to come, hopefully the battles will be more cordial. I'll look forward to seeing where it all goes, win or loose and keep enjoying the game. Let's not even further devolve into the blame game.

Edited by Alexander Reher

I'm not butthurt, in fact i welcome it, just don't be surprised if you find opposition in your planned conquest, those ports will be defended, quite a few of those ports have AU timers from back when we took those ports so feel free to try and take them at 4am. Only thing that i see going wrong is that you don't get a foothold on our soil and the dutch get impatient in waiting for you.

It seems that the only intelligent people of the server are americans players. They are clever enough to see that they are no match for us, the British Empire. And Im quite sure that is not a matter of cowardice.

Ruskies, spaniards, oranges and frogs and the pirate scum will suffer their own foolness and lack of vision.

I have to say I really miss to sink ruskies, where are you? Maybe afraid of your mistakes?

Edited by Admiral Horatio Hornblower

It seems that the only intelligent people of the server are americans players. They are clever enough to see that they are no match for us, the British Empire. And Im quite sure that is not a matter of cowardice.

Ruskies, spaniards, oranges and frogs and the pirate scum will suffer their own foolness and lack of vision.

I have to say I really miss to sink ruskies, where are you? Maybe afraid of your mistakes?

I doubt the US is thinking they cant win against Britain. More likely they would just rather avoid a costly drawn out war. 

As for the Russians I think our time to sink them is coming. There just sitting there. getting more experience, gold, and ships every day. At some point they will say "we are ready."

I see alot of butthurt brits in this thread. This war is a direct resulat of your failed diplomacy games. You let us down multiple times 

Oh the irony to see these lines back to back. Accusing us of butthurt, however unfitting that word is to begin with, followed by the most "butthurt" sentence I have ever read on this forum.

• Like 1

An open letter to the DAS BOAT participants.

Hop Marjanneke stroop in 't kanneke laat de poppetjes dansen, gisteren hadden wij een prins in 't land en nu die kale Fransen.

France in war with Britain, and in that war, at the side of France, the Dutch Batavian Republic. Not only in the Dutch European homeland it has eliminated our old famous republic, also here in the Caribbean DAS BOAT is dividing and finally destroying the Republic of the United Provinces. As 220 years ago, history is repeating herself. Tonight Fort Oranje has been turned in Marianne blue, the traitors of the Kezen party are dancing there around their Liberty pole. As they did a few weeks ago in some Danish ports, for a short time in het hands of the so named Dutch Hugo Republic. That was a false flag operation, ordered by Joan van der Capellen tot den Dol, likely in secret lead by Cpt Bubbels and his group. Their objective was the same as now with Fort Orange.. being a preperation to attack the British. But the real Orangists, united with our Prince Willem V of Orange, being in London now to lead our governement in exile, of course don't support the policy of DAS BOAT.

Regards Cpt. Swieb.. Oranje boven! 

Edited by Swieb
  • Like 1

Already 5 pages on this topic before the first battle even takes place :)

Will be a new and refreshing experience of that I'm sure, to go and whip some lily ass British ports.

I just hope that Britannia is really as powerful as they make it so that this war isn't over by the end of the week!

Anyone have any naval intelligence to share on the size of the British population and number of ports they own?

Worth taking a snapshot as of today and watching the evolution over the next few weeks.

Already 5 pages on this topic before the first battle even takes place :)

Will be a new and refreshing experience of that I'm sure, to go and whip some lily ass British ports.

I just hope that Britannia is really as powerful as they make it so that this war isn't over by the end of the week!

Anyone have any naval intelligence to share on the size of the British population and number of ports they own?

Worth taking a snapshot as of today and watching the evolution over the next few weeks.

Whats going to be bad for you is when you lose and have to go running back over to the East of the map, knowing that you couldn't defeat Britain even though she is already fighting on two fronts.

I didn't want to involve in this thread but few things has to be said:.

1) What schock me the most:

- Russian are a part of mankind. There is nice russian and not nice russian. Russian are not an ingame nation. Calling a nation "russian" in the way to insult it or trying to show people that a nation is most played by russian is just racist.

It's like if africaner would play mostly french racist people would named us african insteed of frog^^.

Don't fall in racism pz, i love the game and it don't need it.

2) We don't have to reveal you our plan neitehr our intern negociation. The choice we are macking are made in the interest on our nation. Atm, our best choice is to attack britain

3) There is no more anger with british players than it has been with dutch captain during the war. War is a bad time, many sailer will die but many players wil enjoy it as it's what the games is about.

4) About diplomacy, i see many one trying to troll this topic, english first as exepted, few french players and people around with popcorn. This thread is a diplomatic thread dealing with declaration. An official counter declaration would had have sense

• Like 10