Game-Labs Forum

[PvP1] France declares war to Britain

Éric

Oh excuse us that we couldn't sail 2 hours to help while you felt the need to crush a small nation. And excuse us we were busy on the other side of the map. But your spies already told this to you.

You sir are a rat playing a dirty game with the smaller nations. You try to talk every nation to attack us. What a pitty.

Have you read any of Charles Cadwell's posts here recently?

Remember Trafalgar the last time you picked the wrong side. ;)

Dear Mr Cadwell:

It looks like you love history.

Remember Cartagena de Indias, the last time Brits thought Spain had been destroyed  :)

• Like 2

lol same old tune, different thread... surely after 2 weeks you could give us another song? ;)

Still my favourite tune! Based on a true story.

And regarding our alliance now with France....

They contacted us about it, seems like the way you have handled your former allies turn them into tomorrows enemies..... I wonder why?

Edited by Herminator
  • Like 3

Still my favourite tune! Based on a true story.

And regarding our alliance now with France....

They contacted us about it, seems like the way you have handled your former allies turn them into tomorrows enemies..... I wonder why?

Lol next you'll be saying the Russians don't call the shots in Denmark!

As for France, probably the threat of you taking their ports again if they don't comply. A man will sing any old tune with a gun held to his head. ;)

Someone told me that brits can loose and run something like this:

UTG_DXslzjk.jpg

Welcome France to take their part in zerg-burn

Zerg burn? The Pirate, Danish, Franco, Dutch Allaince, must be at least 2/3rds of the population. :)

That cracked me up, standing on a busy underground platform at work, saw this and laughed really loudly, got loads of odd looks. Cheers needed that.

Personally I think blaming the Brits for France's failings is a bit of a poor excuse, interested to see where the French decide to strike

Remember Trafalgar the last time you picked the wrong side. ;)

Honor dictates that there be no place at the side of someone who taught his men to "hate the French like the devil", even at the cost of defeat.

Although it makes me smile that his own conduct of marital affairs qualifies him as more French than he would admit.  :lol:

• Like 1

Someone told me that brits can loose and run something like this:

UTG_DXslzjk.jpg

Welcome France to take their part in zerg-burn

Tiny screenshot is tiny

The only thing I can make out is that some of these ships you ran off were Fleet Cutters... not something to brag about.

Edited by Quineloe
  • Like 1

That cracked me up, standing on a busy underground platform at work, saw this and laughed really loudly, got loads of odd looks. Cheers needed that.

Personally I think blaming the Brits for France's failings is a bit of a poor excuse, interested to see where the French decide to strike

My guess is whatever worthless pine +red wood port the Russians don't want on Hispaniola

As part of the Old Alliance with Spain, Sweden and Britain, France lost the First War when it surrendered after the Black Friday.

During those two weeks of non-aggression treaties, the French Council (CSNF) has been re-considering its diplomatic stances.

The CSNF had perceived Britain's attitude towards our common allies RAE as not as conciliatory as it could have been. Once its council was formed, Britain didn't manage to reach a compromise with Spain. The CSNF thinks Britain has been gourmand, where it could have been gourmet.

After France announced its neutral stance towards Britain last week, France declares war to Britain !

The CSNF wonders what drink goes best with Fish&Chips. Happy PvP to all :)

+10000

Is the leader of the Sea Liars R N after the world record of forum messages or what?

Edited by Ireson