The Black Friday

AGermanGuy

Terre-de-bas 6-8

Deshaies 6-8

Basse-Terre 6-8

Point-a-Pitre 6-8

Le Moule 6-8

and these timers are complete trash.

Sry but in my eyes the Devs should force you to reset these timers ( of the exfrench cities) for a proper EU time so everybody can Fight for it.

Ports should stay to the nation that can Take them or ACTIVE (with ships in Battles) defend them and not be defend by an absurd set timer.

And you Danes are no Americans who play at this time!

Sry but your eyes isn't enough blue to do whatever you said. Devs doesn't force british players to make adequate timers on they ports, instead of deep night, so why they should force danes to make something?

Please look up the definition, really you guys should go back to school or maybe I wont use so many big words.

Don't have to. There is no legal system in the game; so a word like sycophant wouldn't stick. Unless you do a reverse-sycophant trick on us all that kicking you would be justified? But we are not clever enough to see through those things anyways ... simple guys remember, you said so yourself. We don't want to fall out of character here in these roleplay threads.

Sry but your eyes isn't enough blue to do whatever you said. Devs doesn't force british players to make adequate timers on they ports, instead of deep night, so why they should force danes to make something?

Were is your Pride Reki? this is pathetic

Its not about being unfair, but about being bad. Few weeks ago there weren't that many ports changing hands as there were tonight. You guys pushed on us and kudos for that and brits spain an pirates pushed on US and kudos to them for that. But having whole page of port captures is just too much, it feels too gamey. Or do you disagree?

I agree but the problem is in this case not the mechanics but the lack of French vessels in the area to aid the Swedes. It seems to be more of an tactical error to mass your vessels in the south to take advantage of the Dutch. We fought a war on two fronts including overstretched lines. You are in the same situation as we were but our Western Fleet sails to the east as well.  You outnumber us in players, and we had no 3rd rates at the start of this all,  by a great number but not our allies who took advantage of your advance in the south.

Americans didn't lose anything, really.

A couple of ports they never wanted changed hands. No one set up there.

Ahh i assume you never wanted Las Tortugas?

Ohh and thats why CSY defended Mugres multiple times? 

Ohh and all that gold, and hemp in those ports in the yuctan...i assume no USN every used those resources.

Edited by Wang

Can you stay on a proper level to discuss and dont tend to be provoking?

If you would have read my post above you , you have seen that i also  dont tolerat such behavior of ANY faction expect the US because it is their real primetime.

So this is NOTHING against the Danes its against EVERYBODY!

Edited by Internetbaron

I dont know why you have to fill up the whole topic here with something not really relevent. Jamerson Blackheart and his group probably left because he does not get along with DAS/BOAT and the other way around. That clearly shows here also and the depertment was sad for some, but in the end better for the involved players. There is no reason now to make this drama, just celebreate a huge danish gameplay and be sorry for the french until they recover...probably today in the evening :)

Edited by Manta Scorpion
  • Like 1

This from the side who don't fight us Open Sea if they are not about to 2x stronger then us - priceless....

This is wired, i recall u guys running from a 3 (dutch) vs 1 (french) yesterday. Another one was 3 vs 3 instead of fighting one of your guys leaves and lets the other 2 guys to die.  A few days ago we had a nice battle which consisted of 5 dutch vs 3 french yet again u guys run.

On the other hand u jump 3 of us with 17 ships and yell in Battlechat that we should stop being cowards, and fight. We actually are looking for good fair fights, but you don't give us much choice do you.

And just for the record, i got ganked twice infront of castries prior to our attacks around willemstad, so technically you started it . ;)

This is wired, i recall u guys running from a 3 (dutch) vs 1 (french) yesterday. Another one was 3 vs 3 instead of fighting one of your guys leaves and lets the other 2 guys to die.  A few days ago we had a nice battle which consisted of 5 dutch vs 3 french yet again u guys run.

On the other hand u jump 3 of us with 17 ships and yell in Battlechat that we should stop being cowards, and fight. We actually are looking for good fair fights, but you don't give us much choice do you.

And just for the record, i got ganked twice infront of castries prior to our attacks around willemstad, so technically you started it . ;)

recall all the dsl fights against you guys! ) dont talk about cowards/ganks when your nation is not doing any better

On the other hand, i support every step in a direction of fair and even open sea fights

Edited by Manta Scorpion
  • Like 1

Thank you Sweden for their courage and bravery. You get to respect yourself for what you know how to keep worthy of a shot. I will be happy if our nation will make peace and we will be able to fight in the same ranks.

Im gonna tell you the same i told you you in global chat:

Go take your peace and ... We wont fucking fight with you in the same ranks. Sry, i am not mad that you captured all the ports, i am mad that you guys have the balls even after your gigantic victory yesterday to set the port capture timers for france at 6-8 in the morning so its not possible for france to get their ports back.

Unbelieveable... You guys captured 12 ports yesterday, showed your big superiority over the others and still feel the need to set the timers at times where absolutely no one will be online to recapture it. Like if youre afraid that the French and Swedish Cerbs will wreck your 3rd Rates.

So PFK and DSL moved east and suddenly the Dutch start to win, does not take a genius to see who the real warriors are in the Dutch nation. Good Job DSL and PFK.

Since we deal with spanish on west we feel moral right to do so... ;) Plus i love sunk EDR since they got some personal issue with me :ph34r: So yes frenchies we coming for ya soon

• Like 1

Don't you have a nation to run out on? Even as American you still can't let go and move on. Knock it off already. Sjeesh.

To be fair he did not start this here if i read the dispute right..

as i stated before pls stop this now, before the topic has to be cleaned, it was/is an intressting one...

To be fair he did not start this here if i read the dispute right..

as i stated before pls stop this now, before the topic has to be cleaned, it was/is an intressting one...

It was about a rough day against the French in which many ion our faction refused to participate. It happens. But he couldn't deal with it and thrown hissyfits for days on end about it bringing down morale and plainly being an ass. Then he left to join the US. That should have been it and be done with it. He won't let it go tho. :/

Furthermore I agree with you. We have a celebration of our own to celebrate. Well played, sir! Long live the republic!

Edited by Johannes Zoutman

We shall go on to the end,

we shall fight in France,

we shall fight on the seas and oceans,

we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength [..],

we shall defend our Islands, whatever the cost may be,

we shall fight on the beaches,

we shall fight on the landing grounds,

we shall fight in the fields and in the streets,

we shall fight in the hills;

we shall never surrender!

Good effort to the Danish from a Swede :)

One of two Dutch inavsion fleets from last night participate in "eastern blitzkrieg": 

qP0QZ2v.jpg

MFOlnbu.jpg

3JOAHIL.jpg

Every frenchman was sunked, run away or captured on the way plus we captured two ports. Good job mates. Well done for Danes as well /tiphat. 

How did you do the screenshot from an "altitude"?

Also, here is a screenshot of the danish fleet right before they attacked port louis:

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/322376165604789488/F8991A1984A27B97025A08C8317E0A8E17D32D6C/

• Like 2

Im gonna tell you the same i told you you in global chat:

Go take your peace and ... We wont fucking fight with you in the same ranks. Sry, i am not mad that you captured all the ports, i am mad that you guys have the balls even after your gigantic victory yesterday to set the port capture timers for france at 6-8 in the morning so its not possible for france to get their ports back.

Unbelieveable... You guys captured 12 ports yesterday, showed your big superiority over the others and still feel the need to set the timers at times where absolutely no one will be online to recapture it. Like if youre afraid that the French and Swedish Cerbs will wreck your 3rd Rates.

You are wrong, they have the opportunity to take them between 6-8.  But will Danmark-Norge be able to defend them? Only people who get up early in the weekend will be online at that time. When I played travian, I could set a timer and attack someone 04 in the morning, to be sure they didn't managed to defend. Call me crazy, but I would do the same in Naval Action  :rolleyes:

I think you diminish yourself saying you only have Cerbs, you have lots of higher ranking officers in larger ships. France has a terrifying fleet, just our luck that they were busy with the dutch. 

Maybe remind Ironjaw and Liaryste to let it go, seems they get all emotional whenever PFK and DSL win some battles for you guys.

Keep holding on.. again. What ever happened to them being PvEers in the west?

Anyhow, have fun over there but stop derailing topics about the dutch nation to further your agenda of hate against DAS/BOAT.

• Like 1

But what about these playerbase in Sweden who are now clearly underdog on Gustavia and couple harbors? I am quite sure that this conquest was big strike for players that now can't level or get some resources for better ships. This poor conquest system is really bad who really hard try to level and get same level to other nation. Now it is really hard for us in Sweden to catch other nation. Big strike for Sweden nation playerbase. Nation with smaller playerbase can't do anything vs nation that playerbase is huge. Horrible nation balance imo.

When wipe will come someday: I am sure that I will not pick Sweden anymore.

Gratz danes. Poor system.

Edited by Noif
  • Like 2

First off all, The Coordination between the Dutch and the Danish-Norwegians is not at all as planned as you might think. But sometimes it's amazing how it just plays out.

We asked yesterday for a little help from the Dutch, we knew that British would be engaged elsewhere so for first time since wipe, the Vest Indiske Escadre were able to go on the full offensive with the RUS(and friends)on the east front! The Dutch, with Capt.Bubbles in charge led a interceptionfleet of 10 brave Dutch players to Plymouth. They started getting attention from Swedes and RUS attacked Basseterre. During this moment VIE was secretly hiding in Fort Baai. When Basseterre PB was going I asked the Dutch to move east/north east of Fort Baai. They were now reduced to 5. Here they intercepted the Swedish counter offensive heading for Fort Baai. The VIE set sail out of Fort Baai and joined our Dutch brothers capturing the flag carrier and taking the flag from him.

During this time the battle for Basseterre was over and RUS moved on to attack Marigot. VIE then attacked Philipsburg and so the story continues. After intercepting the flag, the Dutch lead by Capt Bubbles went back to Dutch waters and they did their own thing and we tried to regain controll of the tax collection. We finally managed to stop it after 12 ports was taken and Denmark-Norway had increased it's number of ports by 50%. However we have no intention of keeping it all.

Let us be honest, Silly timers set by us at 06-08 is up for grasp. I doubt we will defend it. This is what we have been facing from the French's allies all along. So some people whining about them before we had even set them just encouraged us more to do so.

And for your information, The Danish-Norwegians have had to fight on minimum 2 fronts forever. Now finally we could focus one front, like the Swedes and the French have been able to for the entire time.

Time to grow a pair!

Edited by Herminator
  • Like 2