Game-Labs Forum

Good News for Pirate Community, King just born and his name is Bigvalco :

thp

PVP server 1:

I have heard alot of people said leader of FTS a pirate clan Bigvalco, an egocentric person that has only goal to become a Pirate King and will do anything for it even harm the pirate community, but I never trust those rumours until today even if there are some suspicious events happenned before :
Saint Nicolas, set the timer very soon at morning so no pirate cannot defend and let it captured by the british navy.
Make a deal with the british royal navy taking 3 Jamaica ports then give them back to brits so the british can set the timer again.
FTS Bigvalco pretend they cannot defend those ports because the british attack them at the same time but actually he set 3 ports timer at the same time to allow it.  Even afther that they could easily defend 1 port  in the battle that they have equal force 25x third rate + 5 towers vs 25x british third rate that attacking but still lose.
Defending ports are always easier than attacking port because  the attackers need to destroy 5 towers and have x2 BR at the end of the battle, at equal attacker and defender force we can almost never take a port unless the defenders are really incompetant, also he set the timer very late at US time so no other pirates can come to defend those ports.
So the answer to this question is very simple :
1° FTS leader is the most incompetant person that can even organize the defense of the port they took
or
2° He made a deal with the british navy and deliberate let the british took those ports back and set the timer on those ports that allow them to have free hands to launch massive invasions again.

Today, he start an attack against Dane-mark norway nation when they are buzy fighting against the british navy allow the british navy to launch massive attack on their other ports.
but still Bigvalco pretended he doesnt work for british royal navy.
" Actions speak louder than words ".

I would like to invite all pirates to hail the new Pirate King BigValco, tittle given by her majesty the very honourable king of England :rolleyes:

Edited by thp
  • Like 4

BigValco is by no means an affiliate of the Royal Navy, he just has a common enemy.. For now..

Indeed "bird of a feather flock together", the british royal navy use him as a tool to stronger their conquests, he will do the same to fulfil his personal ambition, fair deal i guess ;)

Edited by thp

Indeed "bird of a feather flock together", the british royal navy use him as a tool to stronger their conquests, he will do the same to fulfil his personal ambition, fail deal i guess ;)

If I had such huge personal ambitions, I would have created a large Pirate Coalition that does what I say.

If I had such huge personal ambitions, I would have created a large Pirate Coalition that does what I say.

then explain please why it was necessary to attack the Danes?

Edited by TDS Rus

How is this any different than Rubli and KOTO working with the Danish Clans?  

Pirates buy a flag against Jeremie and then an hour later the Danes buy another Flag.

Pirates are NOT A NATION!  Pirates are like mercenaries and should be on no Nations Side, but always serving their own agenda.

• Like 4

How is this any different than Rubli and KOTO working with the Danish Clans?  

Pirates buy a flag against Jeremie and then an hour later the Danes buy another Flag.

Pirates are NOT A NATION!  Pirates are like mercenaries and should be on no Nations Side, but always serving their own agenda.

Love this response pirates are a nation built for fighting. Kathura has even gone so far on his high coalition throne to declare a kill on sight order for all FTS. So instead of furthuring a nation he cry's for fighting between clans.

LOL, I think this is hilarious.  All the people complaining are acting like your a nation.  Big Valco is acting like a pirate!!!            He doesn't work for the british, the danes, the spanish..... He does what he wants...attacks for who he wants, when he wants.      He has no agreement with any british fleet, he attempt to ransom ports.  He threatens us, He haggles with us.  But he is no british puppet.   

All of the above...is what a pirate is        noun

a person who robs or commits illegal violence at sea or on the shoresof the sea.
a ship used by such persons.
any plunderer, predator, etc

That is the def. of a pirate.    All of you complaining & whining in the pirate nation...you are a nation.  NOT PIRATES.   Too hilarious...pirates complaining and trying to prevent pirates from taking opposing ports LOL     

• Like 6

British gamers come here for protection FTS leader. Hahahaha. "..is by no means an affiliate of the Royal Navy.." lol

p.s. too much of a coincidence - are not coincidences

Sounds like you are annoyed that someone isn't towing your line anymore.

Oh you did try it before, you tried to be the king of the pirate kingdom, but the pirate coalition is not blind they just kicked you out because they saw your true nature, that s why you are so salty right now and will do anything to harm the pirate community by working hand in hand with the british or who ever that allow you to take your revenge.

Well all you will manage to do is just making yourself another puppet and like all puppets when you are not useful anymore they will throw you away in the trash. ;)

Edited by thp
  • Like 1

Big Valco = British puppet.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/298734165348997953/A77B7312802B607FFFF55856943D5D29E109BB62/

Pirates timing attacks with enemy's so Pirates lose ports = disloyal.

@ British Nation - You seem fond of him.  You can have him.  FTS has some solid and respectable guys and I hope they stay and get sorted elsewhere.

Big V in action:

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/298734165348681655/8C8401FEB9A5095D1379B44A26D66DA7A2B50E06/

Edited by Zombie
  • Like 2