Game-Labs Forum

Casus Belli against Britain

Kayin

Tonight, the Americans took a British port in the gulf of Mexico...

The last time something like this happened there was a war in between Britain and Spain. ¿Are you telling me the Mighty Brits are bending their backs to the Greatest American Nation?

So far it looks like the British empire is in a declive, be it losing ports or changing attitudes.

American-Pirate war predates everything else.

The American campaign against piracy is the single oldest conflict in the game. The only war I know of that is as long as that one would have been the British war against the United States, when the British declared war on the United States the very first day of EA launch (which had roots in a pre-EA Launch war where the British were also the aggressors), but there was a peace agreement about a week or two ago.

Either way, an act of war and a negotiated hand over of ports are rarely the same thing. It seems the only people speaking of war between Great Britain and American are people who are neither British nor American.

• Like 6

The American campaign against piracy is the single oldest conflict in the game. The only war I know of that is as long as that one would have been the British war against the United States, when the British declared war on the United States the very first day of EA launch (which had roots in a pre-EA Launch war where the British were also the aggressors), but there was a peace agreement about a week or two ago.

Either way, an act of war and a negotiated hand over of ports are rarely the same thing. It seems the only people speaking of war between Great Britain and American are people who are neither British nor American.

Ah okay. Didn't know there was an agreement dude. sorry for that. ???? Edited by Jonathan Arlington

It's threads like this that make me think that there are people in every faction that just want to watch the world burn.

Why some players want to start yet another war while their home ports are under attack is beyond me.

And said that who scort brits fleets to atack spanish.

It's threads like this that make me think that there are people in every faction that just want to watch the world burn.

Why some players want to start yet another war while their home ports are under attack is beyond me.

Ask any British clan about war with the US and i think you'd see huge numbers of people leave the server XD

• Like 1

WTF, we had a peace agreement with you! Yesterday we lost a port but this coward actions will make you lose all your ports.

You said pirates are attacking your homeland (I laughed)... but we will not allow you to sail free from your homeport. We did it before, and we will do the same again.

My fellow comrades are eager to prove you this.

Ummm, no. There was 11 of us hunting stragglers heading to Corrientes. When your entire screening force jumped that lone Brit 3rd rate, we jumped in. Whomever tagged us dragged in another 8 AI who probably helped you guys more than us. It was a decent running battle and to be honest, if you guys hadn't split up, you probably could have taken us. So no, it was 20v20, it was 11v22, I believe. We did pick up a loaner Brit 3rd rate, however, since the "captain" only stuck around long enough to thank us before surrendering. Kind of annoying, but whatever. Good fight though, Dons. O7

• Like 4

Tonight, the Americans took a British port in the gulf of Mexico...

The last time something like this happened there was a war in between Britain and Spain. ¿Are you telling me the Mighty Brits are bending their backs to the Greatest American Nation?

So far it looks like the British empire is in a declive, be it losing ports or changing attitudes.

Sir,

if you dont know a think about what you say...just say nothing...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr. Veron Merrill,

This Captain was one of oures.

And he left the Battle so fast on Order of the Admirality.

I asure you, that he was very pleased of your actions.

So in the name of our Admirality i can say: Thank you and your mates, Sir,

• Like 3

tbh is my clan that is attacking the gulf entirely on our own , not the usa nation or the "american council"   and thats becouse brit told usa that they gonna take gulf of mexico for kick out spanish and return it back, thing that not happened.  

I like danish france spanish and pirates way more than brits 

stars_fleet_4.jpg

Edited by Lord Vicious
  • Like 2

US and Brits don't have an alliance.  There is an agreement between the American Council and the Brits not to take ports, but open sea battles are perfectly fine.  The US and Brits aren't even working together.  It is just sometimes our ships happen to attack enemies in route to port battles.

Let us also remember that the peace agreement happened after Feb 26, when we had 3 nations attacking us at once, with 12 flags in a 2 hour period.

• Like 1

WTF, we had a peace agreement with you! Yesterday we lost a port but this coward actions will make you lose all your ports.

You said pirates are attacking your homeland (I laughed)... but we will not allow you to sail free from your homeport. We did it before, and we will do the same again.

And what 'comrades' will those be 'comrade'?

• Like 1

you did what? you not even touched any cost of america, only mexico.       You should try come up in the usa coast, and see how gonna end well. 

Soon you will be closed in port royal  only , you wonder why all are attacking you?  try read what you write and you will have the reason of why my clan, denmark, pirates, france, spanish attack you and hate you more than we hate each other

my in game feeling that Brits need a slapping down so they are not so ambitious, cocky and two faced in future expansionist moves. 

lol brilliant, the Danes bring two nations to their knees in one weekend. Then post how gracious they are in giving them a treaty but will be keeping some ports...... and WE are ambitious and cocky. What a crazy world we live in.  :blink:

• Like 2