Game-Labs Forum

Work in progress

You don't see the new idea for towers?

You mean the screenshot that was posted in back in November (almost 3 months ago), that's at the top of the page (as opposed to the bottom, where your post is), and that you didn't quote in order to give anybody any idea of what you were talking about? No, I guess I hadn't noticed it in a while. 

Would be great but if it acts like the current towers no thanks, as they are stupid OP and fire like snipers

They should (and do) fire much more accurately than our guns on the ship. Simply because they are based on a static platform, and not an unstabe ship, with more guns on its decks which all add their part to the wobble.

There is a difference between more accurate and 99% percent accurate from halfway across the map. I fully understand that with the current towers it is necessary to have any sort of risk when taking ports to have them work this way, but it is hardly realistic. It is still a matter of a round projectile firing out of a smooth-bore cannon. I just hope when they add real forts with more guns they behave more reasonably.

actually you can find her coloursceme in wikipedia archives:

post-337-0-53793000-1456053121_thumb.jpg

And I am very excited for this ship.Even bevore the poll was initiated Ive read very very good things about this vessel and wanted to see her ingame eventually!

Maybe not the greatest poundage per gun but the sheer mass of guns pointing at the enemy is incredible!

Id sail her over a Santi for sure if they design her the way she was told to be. A very good sailor