Game-Labs Forum

REDS + VCO Change Nation

North

7 hours ago, Trino said:

Since days before the fall of cartagena i hear from different sources that there are big argues and differences in the russian realm. REDs were nearly inactive and VCO got toxic with almost all other small clans in russia (two of the smaller clans already decided to leave russia before cartagena falls).

So i think this "move" ist just the rats are leaving the sinking ship and pretending to do an active step. It will force admin to nothing! Let's see how big this two clans are when they arrive in sweden, and how big they are two months later ... 

You might want to get your facts straight.  We talked about making a move simply for the fact there is not much US player time zone content for us in this nation.  We where going to hold off deciding until after the port battles.  Cause just like when we joined we where told Bermuda will be protected at all cost.  We could get a rats arse about Cart as it's only a Trophy Port to own if you can handle holding it.   The night before the port battles we where told that Bermuda would be protected at all cost.  So we log out go to bed/work what not to only return after the port battles to find out that some one changed the call and tried to defend both ports and lost them both.  Even though this was against the majority call.  So knowing that our econ is in trouble we decided to move it.  This was after the port battles not before.  So get your facts straight.  We are moving not cause of ports being lost it's cause we want to be in a nation that has more US time zone players to play with .  We had fun running with the other Russian clans and hope to keep good relations with them, but we want to be in a nation that we can have others to fight along side with  other US time zone clan/nations with.  

With that I do hope for the best for Red, VCO and the other Russian clans as we enjoyed our time and hope they get a warm welcome in there new nation if they do move.  Though prob won't see much of them with them being on the other side of the map, maybe cross some swords in the shallow?

Edited by Sir Texas Sir
  • Like 7

36 minutes ago, Louis Garneray said:

With all those people switching nations I only hope that they run out of forged papers and they get stuck in their new nation... And then they'll have to buy the dedicated DLC :D:D:D 

That was kinda the reason the topic of moving even came up in the first place.  With the change or removing forge papers. I have all mine after all as I never used them on global or even on EU before the merg.   So we didn't want to get stuck in a nation that might not even be in the game after a patch or two from now and figure it was time to go test something else in game.  Remember we are still testers after all until release of the game.  Hell they might wipe every thing next patch and have us start again from scratch for all we know.

1 hour ago, Cornelis Tromp said:

VCO has already abandoned all their ports. Could this be in anticipation of switching nations? The tension is palpable...

If you promise not to tell anyone, I'll tell you a secret.

A well know strategic rule sounds like that: "withdraw from positions that you can no longer hold" (this way you will spare efforts and resources to defend the positions that you can hold, recover and strike back later).

Edited by victor
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, pit said:

So who's up for another coalition to make VCO switch out of their new nation?

lol

#russiangypsies

Think it would be possible to find captains to join that fight. But lest see. If the can hold there alliance with Spain France Dutch and what left of Russia, should be some though fights left on the server.

5 minutes ago, pit said:

So who's up for another coalition to make VCO switch out of their new nation?

lol

#russiangypsies

interesting plan, but ineffective.  The new consolidated Swedish fleet has no desire to acquire new lands.   We will simply fight battles, take the ports and then release them to neutral and allow the brit PVE machine to swallow them up.  At least until the new victory mark mechanics are introduced.   

rediii and the old swede multi flip coalition can easily defend all our ports that we will use for Econ.   

Win win for everyone 

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Christendom said:

ninteresting plan, but ineffective.  The new consolidated Swedish fleet has no desire to acquire new lands.   We will simply fight battles, take the ports and then release them to neutral and allow the brit PVE machine to swallow them up.  At least until the new victory mark mechanics are introduced.   

rediii and the old swede multi flip coalition can easily defend all our ports that we will use for Econ.   

Win win for everyone 

But wouldn't it be a bit boring. If we already know you are going to release it. Why then show up?

Edited by staun

Just now, Christendom said:

Only those too scared to fight the “trash” Russian fleet won’t show up.

Just now, Christendom said:

Only those too scared to fight the “trash” Russian fleet won’t show up.

Are there any left in Russia?

1 hour ago, Christendom said:

Add 1 disgruntled swedish clan to our New Swedish coalition council.  Guess they've been unhappy with how HRE runs things.  Welcome aboard fellas.  

Please direct all future recruitment requests to @Graf Bernadotte.  He is head of the Consolidated PR machine.

Think the number will go up, we are all joining the Swedes to fight along side by you. Think we atleast will be 20 clans joining your Council. Do we get votes on number of players ore just 1 each clan.

edit

even heard that HRE are going to join, they are also unhappy with them self.

Edited by staun