Game-Labs Forum

Videos and screenshots (formerly nda videos and screenshots)

Guys I want to dedicate to the development team and all testers this ''FanArt'' , I don't know if this is the right name. :)

I edited a picture captured in-game and i hope you will appreciate. 

Screenshot In-game 

dor48gZ.png

Edited image

2uSzY24.jpg

yes all videos and screens that are awesome and don't show bugs can be freely distributed as open.

What is concidered a bug? During one battle yesterday i managed to sail right thru that island with a lighthouse on.  Never again will i sail in one direction and look at another direction ;)

Can we use the forum's gallery to upload the images or should we use a picture hoster like imgur? I guess that setting an gallery album to public makes it visible even for guests, while setting it private makes it invisible for everyone apart from me. So only using a picture hoster will work? Is that ok for NDA?

Here are some images from today's 2x2 PVP (1600 x 900 px, graphics set to high):

1XScreen 12 07 2014 16 30 16 Wm

1XScreen 12 07 2014 16 32 05 Wm

1XScreen 12 07 2014 16 34 36 Wm

1XScreen 12 07 2014 16 35 04 Wm

1XScreen 12 07 2014 16 36 28 Wm

1XScreen 12 07 2014 16 38 04 Wm

1XScreen 12 07 2014 16 38 05 Wm

1XScreen 12 07 2014 16 39 24 Wm

Are the images visible? Reading the "My Media" help suggests that the images should be visible for everyone in the thread although they are in a private album.

• Like 1

Hello all,here are another video of the  big battle i was play last friday.at this moment are in hidden state until the moderators give the O.K.,i hope you like it,greetings!

The effects make the video look dirty.. especially those film holes on the sides.. they make it a lot worse.

music choice will make it most likely banned in many grounds for use of unlicensed music. it will be open initially but then youtube will catch up.

To save it you could take off the film effect on the sides.. and just leave the game battle sounds. It will actually improve for many people who for example don't like singer axel rose))

• Like 1

Hello,personaly dont like guns&roses heheheh just was earing by grooveshark an online radiostation while playing,and if i want to save the game sound I stay no choice but to save it with the background music :(

anyway here are the video of the second round,is a most simple footage to enjoy the game sound without background music.

• Like 3

Hello,personaly dont like guns&roses heheheh just was earing by grooveshark an online radiostation while playing,and if i want to save the game sound I stay no choice but to save it with the background music :(

anyway here are the video of the second round,is a most simple footage to enjoy the game sound without background music.

you can post this last video openly everywhere - looks very good. I am going to publish it on Facebook

also all the screens can be posted as well.

Nicely done SirThorne!!  Really gets the feeling of the Royal Navy setting out to do battle :)

Thanks, I uploaded it at 1am on moving day.

I wanted to re-upload it with some fixes, but the internet in this new place is a crime against nature.

The folks I'm staying with, are technophobic, so they did what any sane person would do, and pulled all the cable/phone lines out of the walls.

I'm stuck with this really overpriced wireless net atm, with a bandwidth cap, constant connection interruptions, and nearly no service at all during prime-time.

I remember and ink told me on teamspeak that as long as they are not showing bugs any screenshots are ok?

Is this still the case?

Also can I describe to people the way the game works and plays to get the word out?

14718088553_96d57acf3a_o.jpg

14695036541_920c049750_o.jpg

14511559108_6244e57e15_o.jpg

14697927872_41f08fea15_o.jpg

14511525160_54cb50f861_o.jpg

• Like 1