Game-Labs Forum

Filling up BR in PZ without fighting - MONKS / MONX

Liq

I accuse MONKS / MONX of joining a Patrol-Zone battle on two sides, without dealing damage to each other, so that actual reinforcement cannot join.

Accused account: [MONX] Waldron

We got a battle in the Patrol Zone, started outnumbered (nothing wrong about that), got reinforcement - Waldron joined but didn't bother to move / set sails, until I had called him out in team chat, as seen in the video. 

At some point he started sailing, only got shot by non-friends of course, and just escaped in the end.

He even had a clear possibility of finishing an enemy, but obv. he would not sink his friend.
(@ 14:00 in the video)

Pretty sad such behaviour is a thing but oh well if that's the only way to get your kills..

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, Captain Cid said:

dont like monx very much but you havoc guys make tribunals about everything now?

this is something that shouldn't even happen
so actually it should end up here

that guy even blocked the russian by sailing in front of him and then stopping, even though that russian was on his side in the battle

Edited by Captain2Strong

7 minutes ago, Cursed Monkey said:

And people wonder why I tag them outside of patrol zone...

?

battles outside PZ are just as well open for 20 minutes - could also just join a battle to fill the BR without actually helping

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Liq said:

?

battles outside PZ are just as well open for 20 minutes - could also just join a battle to fill the BR without actually helping

2 min and battle close... 90% of my battles are good ones (at least none of the above crap). But you are right, even outside of pz this can happen if br difference is high to so 1 side has 20 min timer. Being outside patrol zone gives me privilege to leave battle when I want when BR start to get out of hand...

Edited by Cursed Monkey

4 minutes ago, Cursed Monkey said:

2 min and battle close... 90% of my battles are good ones (at least none of the above crap). But you are right, even outside of pz this can happen if br difference is high to so 1 side has 20 min timer. Being outside patrol zone gives me privilege to leave battle when I want when BR start to get out of hand...

pz battles also close after 2 min if they're balanced

anyway this is offtopic now

• Like 1

btw this is also exactly why some kind of alliance system is needed, or that the flag you sail matters for what side you are on.

In this situation it would be

• Russia vs Sweden vs US vs Dutch

And you would decide inside the battle if you want to shoot on just one nation or all three. EEEEEZI

Edited by erelkivtuadrater

Прикреплю еще сюда тему Ячи. Монкс на постоянной основе используют твинков за другую нацию и заходят в бои за твою сторону и заполняют БР и используют грин оф грин

• Like 3

For the sake of argument, did Waldron know he was joining a battle with a fellow clan mate in another nation?

If not, and I am positive this is not the first time this scenario has happened to other players (a negative symptom of having a clan in two nations, however good their intent is to stay in compliance with the rules of not gaming the game), what should he have done, attacked his clan mate anyway?

We need to hear his story first before saying he is guilty. 

1 hour ago, Lucky Jack said:

We need to hear his story first before saying he is guilty. 

everything is clear on the video

1 hour ago, Lucky Jack said:

what should he have done, attacked his clan mate anyway?

he shouldn't have griefed in the first place, but he did, on multiple ocassions and after being warned, so that's why it had to end up here
he should have joined either the side he would fight for or not join

Edited by Captain2Strong

5 minutes ago, Captain2Strong said:

everything is clear on the video

he shouldn't have griefed in the first place, but he did, so that's why it had to end up here

Unfortunately there are always 3 sides to every story. You see what you want to see. I want to hear from Waldron first. He has a right. 

17 minutes ago, Sneakyfinger said:

It’s possible he did not know until after he had joined. Let’s see what he has to say about it 

he was far enough from the battle when he joined
it takes a few minutes to be able to leave if noone shots at you (which he would be very likely able to do at that distance)
but he decided to grief instead

so yeah if he left as soon as possible instead of griefing it would change a lot, but he decided to grief instead of leaving as soon as possible

17 minutes ago, Sneakyfinger said:

he did not know

have a look at 10:30 - 11:00

Edited by Captain2Strong

1 hour ago, Potemkin said:

Monx/monks has a well known reputation for doing stuff like this. Not surprised in the least.

Unfortunately, they do not have a reputation for this. Unless you have hard evidence that would suggest otherwise. And I mean screen caps of conversation or hearing them in voice chat. Other than that, all of this is circumstantial. 

This is an unfortunate scenario where it is not prohibited to have accounts in multiple nations, nor is it to have clans in two nations. Magic clan in the US was famous for their shenanigans pre-release. But then again, they could argue it was all circumstantial, as there was no hard evidence. 

Hoping Waldron provides some clarity. 

47 minutes ago, Lucky Jack said:
3 hours ago, Liq said:

He should not have joined on our side in the first place

Assuming he KNEW before hand that his clan mate, in another nation, was in the battle to begin with. We need proof, or a confession, that he knew before he joined. 

no
it's actually very likely that he did considering what happened, and it doesn't matter if he knew beforehand or not, because when he was already in the battle he already knew that he's blocking teammate and shooting green on green in a battle, which is enough to judge

things like this should not happen

5 hours ago, SnovaZdorowa said:

реалы и дублоны обнулите

Edited by Captain2Strong
  • Like 1