Game-Labs Forum

Filling up BR in PZ without fighting - MONKS / MONX

Liq

A happy new year gentleman. I am leading the MONKS clan. I tried to get in touch with Waldron to inform him about this tribunal accusation. He told me recently that he will be offline for a longer period so I hope I will get in touch with him. Before that happens, I will not comment here. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sir Loorkon said:

A happy new year gentleman. I am leading the MONKS clan. I tried to get in touch with Waldron to inform him about this tribunal accusation. He told me recently that he will be offline for a longer period so I hope I will get in touch with him. Before that happens, I will not comment here. 

I sincerely hope that you get in touch with him, and I sincerely hope that Waldron listens to what you have to say.

Understandably, what I expect to happen is an entirely different matter.

NAVAL ACTION allowed for many tricks in the past, and maybe still does. And some people use that.
I do not know Waldron much, but why only accuse him - I bet, that many others did such things with
Alt-Accounts. But there you cannot see it so easily. I had such strange behaviour with other people.

So, instead of accusing and bashing single players, we should ask the Devs, if something can be done
to stop that exploits. But Alt-Accounts earn them more money, and so I don't expect something will 
happen.  

40 minutes ago, Wolfram Harms said:

I do not know Waldron much, but why only accuse him - I bet, that many others did such things with
Alt-Accounts.

Maybe because he was the one caught doing it....??. The less exploits in game the better of course, but a player intentionally uses an exploit should also face the consequences. Waldron is not the first to be on tribunal and won't be the last.

And until Devs have found a way to stop the exploit it's up to the players not to use it, simple as that.

Edited by Cursed Monkey

4 hours ago, Wolfram Harms said:

NAVAL ACTION allowed for many tricks in the past, and maybe still does. And some people use that.
Alt-Accounts. But there you cannot see it so easily. I had such strange behaviour with other people.

So, instead of accusing and bashing single players, we should ask the Devs, if something can be done
to stop that exploits. But Alt-Accounts earn them more money, and so I don't expect something will 
happen.  

it's not an alt account. Waldron is a legit player. Issue is that MONKS/MONX is based in two nations - giving them the option to sometimes join battles which they should not be able to join - and therefore have to join on the "enemy" side while not actually helping the team.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Liq said:

it's not an alt account. Waldron is a legit player. Issue is that MONKS/MONX is based in two nations - giving them the option to sometimes join battles which they should not be able to join - and therefore have to join on the "enemy" side while not actually helping the team.

Its not the Clan to blame but the players. the moment you join a battle your expected to fight.
The solution is simple, a harch and swift punishment. give waldron 2 weeks ban and an asset wipe. it would probably not affect him much since he dont intend to play anyway.
But it would certantly discourage other player for doing this kinda shit knowing they will get a ban. its kinda lame each time to give a player a warning and they be on their way everytime...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Complete-Disaster said:

Its not the Clan to blame but the players. the moment you join a battle your expected to fight.
The solution is simple, a harch and swift punishment. give waldron 2 weeks ban and an asset wipe. it would probably not affect him much since he dont intend to play anyway.
But it would certantly discourage other player for doing this kinda shit knowing they will get a ban. its kinda lame each time to give a player a warning and they be on their way everytime...

That is a completely ridiculous punishment lmao
What happened should not happen, but if there isn't any proof of him knowing who was in the battle before he joined it then he should receive no punishment.

It's getting to an idiotic point these days with all these tribunals all cause by poor game mechanics that so easily 'exploited'. If this is such a bad thing to do that it would merit such a punishment then it should be possible to do it in the first place. Relying on the honor system to keep the game working properly is a terrible way to go about things. 

How about we get some actual game mechanics and features to keep these things from happening instead of having to write forum posts on a daily to weekly basis? 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Liq said:

Yes, I know. I don't even plaid for "not guilty" for Waldron.
What I meant to point out was: ANYbody can do that same trick by using an ALT Account - and I am absolutely sure people do it.
I witnessed such things several times myself.

So either the Devs stop that exploit - or it will be misused again and again. No matter if they "shoot" Waldron or not. ;)

2 hours ago, Wolfram Harms said:

Yes, I know. I don't even plaid for "not guilty" for Waldron.
What I meant to point out was: ANYbody can do that same trick by using an ALT Account - and I am absolutely sure people do it.
I witnessed such things several times myself.

So either the Devs stop that exploit - or it will be misused again and again. No matter if they "shoot" Waldron or not. ;)

you can't really stop it. As I said, it does not have to be an alt account. Just a friend in another nation, hopping in the battle to fill the BR and not actually fight in it. Do not see a possible fix for this.

Based on provided evidence and additional investigation there are sufficient facts to consider violation of rules (griefing, interference and green on green damage) to be true. As the result the player is demoted.

• Like 8