Game-Labs Forum

Ultimate Admiral: Dreadnoughts Beautiful Screenshots and Videos

Shaun

Here is the 1918 Italian Battleship Vittoria, built to deal with the French turret farm Brenus and the British fast battleship Queen Elizabeth. She has 5*2 13 inch guns (smaller than a Queen, but more of them), a 13 inch main belt (same as a Queen), and a speed of 26 knots (3 knots faster than a Queen). Also side note, my first design that has perfect stability without looking god awful, as i usually go for realistic looking designs which tends to result in front heaviness (my battlecruisers for example), but here it worked out fine! 

33TlovA.png

srgTrdi.png

TtVMrXj.png

8pB2hTO.png

7c8fkBx.png

• Like 2

An actual pic from the same battle. 

Battlecruiser Derfflinger pulling up alongside to the stricken British battleship Jupiter  with the intent to give her a coup de grace salvo, Captain stated his intention to remain at the scene and rescue enemy sailors once the ship has gone down. 

derff.jpg

16 hours ago, Cdodders said:

I don't think the AI has quite figured out how to build a Battleship...

pJhzIre.jpg

yeah. i personally think these baked-in gun platforms are not ideal, because they force you to put something there or live with that stupid empty space (same goes for casemate openings for secondaries)...wish devs come with with more elegant solution

Edited by puxflacet
  • Like 5

On 6/3/2020 at 4:28 PM, puxflacet said:

yeah. i personally think these baked-in gun platforms are not ideal, because they force you to put something there or live with that stupid empty space (same goes for casemate openings for secondaries)...wish devs come with with more elegant solution

Nice to see you are also here 🙂

• Like 2

I think all of the baked in slots for turrets and funnels should have some type of props there when you don't place anything over it. For example, the super structures with funnel slots, when left empty, should have a small fleet of boats and a crane for handling them. 

Perhaps an empty turret slot would feature an extended bridge, just forward of the conning tower.

Edited by AdmiralGunzo
  • Like 4

102 years ago, the Austro-Hungarian battleships, SMS Szent István (Saint Stephen) sank.

I tried to recreate her, but at the moment we don't have similar hull nor turrets and superstructure. The armament is simliar.

1591786240-screen-1920x1080-2020-06-04-1

1591786255-screen-1920x1080-2020-06-04-1

Edited by Marshall99

HMS Glorious:

WrcGrqH.png

HMS Glorious at Second Battle of Heligoland Bight with 2 Large Light Cruisers, 8 Light cruisers and 10 Destroyers:

mH8QA4r.png

vKL8ySW.png

HMS Glorious aiming her guns at German Fleet:

mqYYxix.png

HMS Glorious firing at enemy ships:

74KLxct.png

ulpAvFY.png'

I would make more screenshoots, but my PC was burning because of so many ships in one battle xD

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 1MajorKoenig said:

...stupid question... but: where do I find my screenshots? I am sure I ready it somewhere in this thread but I can’t find that post now ?

You can find your screenshots in c drive/games/ultimate admiral dreadnoughts/ultimate admiral dreadnoughts/default/game/screenshots.

Also i've almost had it with world of warships, gameplay recently has been absolutely god awful on both ends. Might just stick to playing two higher tier games and then club in texas, hosho and others.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Cptbarney said:

You can find your screenshots in c drive/games/ultimate admiral dreadnoughts/ultimate admiral dreadnoughts/default/game/screenshots.

Also i've almost had it with world of warships, gameplay recently has been absolutely god awful on both ends. Might just stick to playing two higher tier games and then club in texas, hosho and others.

Just play Kremlin.

9 hours ago, Cptbarney said:

Yea, I've stuck to clubbing with Kongo lately.

• Like 1

Hi all,

first of all - thanks for the  help with the Screenies - found it. Here are some of my early creations:

SMS Kaiser

SMS König (well at least somewhat inspired - the exact layout doesn't make much sense with the parts available):

Btw:

• is there a way to take screenshots in lower resolution? These get quite big?
  • I found that the small tower needed to create en-echolon ships isn't available on Dreadnought 2 even if the hull but be much more Kaiser-ish. Do we know if the selection will be expanded going forward?

Edited by 1MajorKoenig
  • Like 1

On 6/3/2020 at 5:28 PM, puxflacet said:

Even worse: they robbing us of superimposed secondaries. Such platforms need to be separate part with elongation option — not all inclusive tower detail.

You know, like it was in original teaser, if I recall correctly.

• Like 1