Game-Labs Forum

Naval Action Launch information - June 2019

admin

1 hour ago, CdrNexoe said:

Come On!  WHAT DID YOU DO INT THE PATCH?

lol, if you’re new you clearly didn’t read the reviews before you bought the game. Don’t expect any amount of information on changes, developers think it’s fun to be “surprised.” If you get some patch notes, then you can be yet more pleasantly surprised. 🙄

• Like 1

Let's look to port investment

Port\Bonus Gunnery
Bonus
Mast and Rig
Bonus
Hull
Bonus
Sailing
Bonus
Crew
Bonus
Owner  
San Juan     1   1 HAVOC (Danmark-Norge) 2
Coro 2 1 2 1 1 GWC (Verenigde Provinciën) 7
Nouvelle-Orléans         1 KRAKE (Kingdom of Prussia) 1
Oranjestad       1   HRE (Sverige) 1
Bridgetown 1         ER (France) 1
Campeche       1   NN (Russian Empire) 1

I suppose our junior researcher did not find rums and wrote everything correctly.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, qw569 said:

Port\Bonus Gunnery
Bonus
Mast and Rig
Bonus
Hull
Bonus
Sailing
Bonus
Crew
Bonus
Owner  

I suppose our junior researcher did not find rums and wrote everything correctly.

quite interesting to see! and I thought we were sorely behind in the port investment race.

3 hours ago, Capitalism said:

on’t expect any amount of information on changes, developers think it’s fun to be “surprised.”

And I also think it's the new standard that Admin do not talk to ordinary customers any longer on this forum. 

17 hours ago, qw569 said:

Port\Bonus Gunnery
Bonus
Mast and Rig
Bonus
Hull
Bonus
Sailing
Bonus
Crew
Bonus
Owner  

intresting how you get these numbers mate

15 hours ago, Wraith said:

That data isn't in any of the API files that I can tell, do you mind sharing how you compiled it?

I am fairly certain qw569 has direct access to an actual API as opposed to the daily data dump we get. He also created Mishka, the twitter bot that reports hostility in real time.

18 hours ago, qw569 said:

Port\Bonus Gunnery
Bonus
Mast and Rig
Bonus
Hull
Bonus
Sailing
Bonus
Crew
Bonus
Owner  

Why didn't you include BF?

8 minutes ago, woodenfish said:

So where is the link to this info so that we can all use it. Is it in the API feed - I admit I haven't been following that one too closely for a while. If it's publicly available it's fine and it's up to us to use it.

We can't all have access to it because it would be too much for the server to handle. He has access to it because he is doing something that helps the devs and the game in general

Edited by H982 FKL

9 minutes ago, H982 FKL said:

We can't all have access to it because it would be too much for the server to handle. He has access to it because he is doing something that helps the devs and the game in general

Thats all well and good , but why show us all the information he has been allowed access too

minus one particular nation ?

3 minutes ago, Vizzini said:

Thats all well and good , but why show us all the information he has been allowed access too

minus one particular nation ?

Does he play in that nation? Also it'd be cool if he released the magic forest info again

Edited by H982 FKL

11 minutes ago, rediii said:

I expect qw to dig deep in the code to get that info from, same as playernumbers

But for fair play it would be nice to also reveal the russian ports that actually get build up

At that time i have no information about other ports.

Port\Bonus Gunnery
Bonus
Mast and Rig
Bonus
Hull
Bonus
Sailing
Bonus
Crew
Bonus
Owner  
Coro 3 1 2 1 1 GWC (Verenigde Provinciën) 8
Nouvelle-Orléans         2 KRAKE (Kingdom of Prussia) 2
Vera Cruz 1     1   REDS (Russian Empire) 2
Baracoa       1   WTF (Pirates) 1

P.S.

I have no any privileged access to game data.

But if somebody think this data must be not acceptable then ask developer to close access.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, H982 FKL said:

Does he play in that nation? Also it'd be cool if he released the magic forest info again

We don't know where everybody plays , but if access is restricted , the questions will be raised and rightly so

The image isn't just for me , it's what happens when the obvious questions and comments come around about bias

e5616edda577e9d459d0f419c14cd175--van-food.jpg

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, qw569 said:

I have no any privileged access to game data.

But if somebody think this data must be not acceptable then ask developer to close access.

I'm not accusing you of anything, nor am I upset with you. If the devs give you access to something then well done for asking for it and I expect you to use it. All I'm trying to understand is if this information is available to all of us equally. If so then it's up to me to go and find it and make use of it. Is it buried in the current api feeds, or is it from some other source - like listening to the communications between your game client and the server?

6 minutes ago, woodenfish said:

I'm not accusing you of anything, nor am I upset with you. If the devs give you access to something then well done for asking for it and I expect you to use it. All I'm trying to understand is if this information is available to all of us equally. If so then it's up to me to go and find it and make use of it. Is it buried in the current api feeds, or is it from some other source - like listening to the communications between your game client and the server?

Stop making up drama.

5 minutes ago, Beeekonda said:

Stop making up drama

Where did I do that?

I asked a simple question.

If the answer is 'it's in the api data if you can be bothered to look for it' then say that and we'll all go and look. What I'm trying to establish is if there is another source of information. (I personally see nothing wrong with listening to the messages between the game client and server if you are clever enough to do it and understand what they mean)

Edited by woodenfish