Game-Labs Forum

WAR of the LOVERS! Spain VS France

Spain vs France  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Which nation will win the war?

2. 2. In your point of view, which nation began the war?

3. 3. which side are you on?

4. 4. Does Spain deserve a Total War against them?

31 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

By the way do you have another outpost free? You could start to attack Vera Cruz area then. Probably the most peaceful place in the Caribean.

Maybe we don't need to have an outpost there (caugh caugh)?? Also I think this war is going to cross over place of no return soon. there will be no coming to the table for peace talks soon. perhaps spain should have taken the offer we sent to them yesterday. its only going to get worse. 

1 minute ago, King of Crowns said:

US was not there. peace terms were offered to the Spanish. they rejected the terms. war continues. Spain will be/is destroyed because of one man. #thanksjags

They only accept terms when the terms only benefits them.

When the Devs asks what's wrong with PBs and what is wrong with OP DLC ships atm, I'll point to the San Jose port Battle. lol

EDIT: In Fact, you know what, it seems any 2,600 BR deep water port is going to also be a DLC nightmare. I guess we shall write small deep water BR ports off and not do them.

Edited by Teutonic

28 minutes ago, King of Crowns said:

US was not there. peace terms were offered to the Spanish. they rejected the terms. war continues.

You have to offer like 20+ "historical Spanish ports" to them, otherwise they'll never accept terms.

Hello friends from Spain, the real ones,

I ask you to think well about the future, the night guard is very expensive for you, so imagine if the day guard EU enters fully into this war ...

Do not give in to the songs of the sirens of your new false friends who serve only their own interests and who, when the time comes, will leave in another nation.

Take the path of reason and peace before it is too late, a hand is handed to you take it.

1 hour ago, Fouchet said:

I ask you to think well about the future, the night guard is very expensive for you, so imagine if the day guard EU enters fully into this war ...

Do not give in to the songs of the sirens of your new false friends who serve only their own interests and who, when the time comes, will leave in another nation.

Take the path of reason and peace before it is too late, a hand is handed to you take it.

No

1 hour ago, Fouchet said:

This is gold, he is telling to the spanish players to turn their backs on 7UP.

1 hour ago, JG14_Cuzn said:

What's even more poetic is the VIXIT guys who camp KPR in their DLC's... And are damn good in them.... Decided to kill Rookie Snows and Trader Brigs outside KPR instead of helping in the PB :)      #thanksjags  

We sunk anything afloat. Also a couple Bellonas. And anything smaller.

Sidenote: Yordi was in battle. Some of us unable to log at that time, others, not advised yesterday for the PB, used (like me) the tow already. Nothing so weird.

Edited by Licinio Chiavari

3 hours ago, King of Crowns said:

US was not there. peace terms were offered to the Spanish. they rejected the terms. war continues. Spain will be/is destroyed because of one man. #thanksjags

give us a blowjob and we can talk

3 hours ago, Fouchet said:

its expensive for your night crew not for us

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JG14_Cuzn said:

What's even more poetic is the VIXIT guys who camp KPR in their DLC's... And are damn good in them.... Decided to kill Rookie Snows and Trader Brigs outside KPR instead of helping in the PB :)      #thanksjags  

every nations make the same shit with this fuckin dlc ships

• Like 1