Game-Labs Forum

WAR of the LOVERS! Spain VS France

Spain vs France  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Which nation will win the war?

2. 2. In your point of view, which nation began the war?

3. 3. which side are you on?

4. 4. Does Spain deserve a Total War against them?

On 8/12/2018 at 7:12 AM, Ketunpoika said:

let me fix this part. "Spain cant handle night flips from pirates" Do you really think that me & someothers gonna wake up middle of night to play a game?

Your "Mighty Fleet" have enough sailors to fill up both Nuevitas and whatever port Hachi wrecked you same day. + it was you who did BS fight at Little Cayman when we attacked you at Little Cayman at your timer. Keep dodging with your retarded excuses. 

Edited by Beeekonda

8 minutes ago, Beeekonda said:

Your "Mighty Fleet" have enough sailors to fill up both Nuevitas and whatever port Hachi wrecked you same day. + it was you who did BS fight at Little Cayman when we attacked you at Little Cayman at your timer. Keep dodging with your retarded excuses. 

Nuevitas was empty dumbfuck

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Beeekonda said:

I did BS fight in Little Cayman? And you think i can set timer to Little Cayman?

Keep it up Mr.SaltyPirate

2 hours ago, Christendom said:

5f6b334c32c5f032691e1808405bd3c6.png'

Spanish rats fleeing the sinking ship and going to France.

Really? You mean this guy lobo negro? This guy that he was never on ts or played together with other Guys? Omg i think we are losing this war 

2 hours ago, Aster said:

Im happy to see graf back I feared my triggly puff meme had finally done him in.

If anyone wants a baseline for triggered just check out christendom's and koc's tribunals against each other. Spoiler alert, they are hilarious. 

Edit: if its not the steven crowder trigglypuff you're doing it wrong.

Edited by Potemkin

3 hours ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

True. He was probably the only guy on the server who can run faster than the French. How should there be any survivors on Spanish side without him now?

tell me if the French do nothing but run why has 7up given strict orders not to engage the French in the batabano region. and why have the Spanish fled the area?  seems pretty cowardly to me don't you thing graf?   of all the engagements in the batabo region since we took the port how many have the Spanish won... 1? maybe 2?

1 hour ago, King of Crowns said:

tell me if the French do nothing but run why has 7up given strict orders not to engage the French in the batabano region. and why have the Spanish fled the area? 

If that would be the case, i would know about it. But for you it might look like that because we sleep when you sail around there?

4 hours ago, Potemkin said:

If anyone wants a baseline for triggered just check out christendom's and koc's tribunals against each other. Spoiler alert, they are hilarious. 

Edit: if its not the steven crowder trigglypuff you're doing it wrong.

Not many understand our love.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

You must really hate this war. Be happy if it lasts long instead of dreaming of its end all the time. It's a war game. Nobody else cared about you for months. Now you're in the middle of interest. Most famous noobs on server. That's something!

I mean really I'm just happy they are admitting it. It does get a big exhausting sailing all over empty oceans just to give 'em what for. But I have to say, when it's all said in done, seeing them knocked from the top of the conquest leader (even though it is a largely useless metric now) makes me smile. And the constant updates for "the Spanish are moving out of (X) and into (X)" because of our actions does feel pretty good. They have been a nation in decline and the atrophy is just starting to show. :)