Game-Labs Forum

WAR of the LOVERS! Spain VS France

Spain vs France  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Which nation will win the war?

2. 2. In your point of view, which nation began the war?

3. 3. which side are you on?

4. 4. Does Spain deserve a Total War against them?

22 minutes ago, Hethwill the Harmless said:

Discuss the game and the captain and the ship, not the persons and their lifestyles.

I, personally, don't care if this is National News. 

So EVERYONE tone down your speech arguments.

Many thanks.

The whole post had to go eh?

Point is still a point. Port battles have to be at an hour and no body who have a job will be up at 2 am. 

maybe just setting the battles only on prime times? more that one battle ? 

Battle timers are a solution but some how people manage to mess them

If you want to fight at a specific time, put a timer on a port. It does not make sense for me to say "How dare you work flip us?!?!" Don't you know that most US players are at work during EU prime time?!?! Port battles should only be aloud during my prime time.

Edited by Aster

Just now, Aster said:

If you want to fight at a specific time, put a timer on a port. It does not make sense for me to say "How dare you work flip us?!?!" Don't you know that most US players are at work during EU prime time?!?!

And flipping ports in the literal middle of the night US time early monday morning proves that how?

5 minutes ago, Hethwill the Harmless said:

Earth is round. Multinational communities FTW.

There is no real proof of this, get your fake news and photoshop pictures out of here, next you will tell me we actually went to the moon.........

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Potemkin said:

And flipping ports in the literal middle of the night US time early monday morning proves that how?

Because thats my primetime, and I dont appreciate you having timers outside of it, look I am still awake at 615 in the morning. Though not for long. It is timeism for you to hide behind your port timers.

Just now, Msk said:

There is no real proof of this, get your fake news and photoshop pictures out of here, next you will tell me we actually went to the moon.........

The starring actors demanded the shooting of the movie to the be on site. So they had to go to the moon to shoot a fake movie about moon landing.

I thought this was common knowledge by now... 

I dont believe the moon is actually really there, and not just a hologram put up in the sky by the big rounders. All i know is these chem trails are affecting us down here and being used for mind control and you can clearly see it.