Game-Labs Forum

WAR of the LOVERS! Spain VS France

Spain vs France  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Which nation will win the war?

2. 2. In your point of view, which nation began the war?

3. 3. which side are you on?

4. 4. Does Spain deserve a Total War against them?

39 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Sailing is only for you, mate. We have all fronts nearby. And I have to disappoint you. I moved to nowhere so far. But you have to move to Cayo Biscayno now.

But we have the stargate and I have also moved close to Campeche. 

25 minutes ago, Potemkin said:

Are you a KoC forum alt? Just asking because you both have writing skills consistent with a 3rd grader

I'm actually just illiterate. *Imminent* ya' twat

Some things what the real spanish hate:

Enemy ports in front of their capital.

Lose symbolic ports as Corrientes and all of those around isla de pinos.

Lose ports with precious ressources (teak, live oak, white oak) as most of them can´t afford a second account.

Lose caymans, as they often sail from there to gank. They think winning in gank fights make them good players. No port, no fun.

12 hours ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Some things what the real spanish hate:

Enemy ports in front of their capital.

Lose symbolic ports as Corrientes and all of those around isla de pinos.

Lose ports with precious ressources (teak, live oak, white oak) as most of them can´t afford a second account.

Lose caymans, as they often sail from there to gank. They think winning in gank fights make them good players. No port, no fun.

It is very sad to see that the British encourage other factions to do what they find impossible. They simply settle for attacking neutral ports and defending their ports. Hornblower Empire....

• Like 8

9 hours ago, Jorge said:

It is very sad to see that the British encourage other factions to do what they find impossible. They simply settle for attacking neutral ports and defending their ports. Hornblower Empire....

It is funny that this guy wrote this. His clan ULTRA couldn't take back the ports in the florida from GB. They needed the russians to do the job for them.

Same as now btw. Without 7UP you are nothing Jorge. 

22 minutes ago, Intrepido said:

@Banished Privateer

Are you on spain or france side in this conflict? Im curious about it.

If this guy hornblower keeps with his posts maybe someone should report the war progress.

I was going to counter-report horatio but Im not longer very active in rvr because for me it is not working as i would like to.

Don't try. My style is unique.

Prussia will soon realize that russia and spaim are zergs that must be defeated.

BREAKING NEWS!!!

The citizens of Fort Royal are in panic! A russian fleet will be fighting tomorrow for Roseau. 

The invasion of french homewaters has begun. 

Russia will join spain in the fight against France.

As I said; same people, same ideas.

In the meantime, HAVOC is attacking again prussia. To the prussians, all I can say is: JOIN US!

Join us and fight against our common foes!

Edited by Admiral Horatio Hornblower

11 hours ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

As I said; same people, same ideas.

Join us and fight against our common foes!

Many of us have played this game for a long time, so we know how "night flips" effect this game. Now most of the US time zone RvR players are in France and there are some in the Pirate nation. But in sted of fighting each other they are allied! So then almost a 100% of the active US time zone RvR players are allied or consider each other neutral so they do not attack each other...  <- ZERG!

We have had this problem before. Last time the US time zone players (US nation and GB nations 1 year ago) painted the map by doing uncontested PBs in the middle of the night. They did not do it for fun or content, just to destroy the game for the EU time zone players. Do you guys remember who cried their eyes out with walls of text on this forum back then? French nation..!  The end result was a server split.. And EU server survived on it own, but that was not the case for the US server.. 

So now we are merged back together, and history is repeating its self.. 

When 3/4 of the total server population is EU time zone and France has a majority of EU time zone players and clans, but most of the French ports have defense timer in the middle of the night (for EU time zone players), then GJ France you have uncovered a way to exploit the mechanic. BEcause there is nobody to attack those ports with those timers when all US time zone RvR players are working together..  So good for France, but they are avoiding RvR = avoiding PvP = avoiding Combat. And this should create a response!

• Like 7

Except a mechanic to prevent said night flips is available for everyone to use.  Unlike last time.  Such a key mechanic was omitted from your whine posts.  Curious.  Put timers on the ports you want or risk losing them.  Seems like a reasonable request to me.  Hold less territory if you can’t afford a lot of timers.

Both of you were Russian when night flips were on your side for a while and most of the Belize area was taken from the Brits at night.  Most of the ports Spain owns currently in that region were take directly by the Russian night crew.  It was ok then though?  Maybe you should give them back to GB?

Another thought is that these are self inflicted wounds.  Spain wasn’t attacked until JAGs and 7up started meddling in the night crews RVR fights.  Perhaps you should be picking your faction leaders a bit more wisely.   Spain directly ended an evening feud or “war” between 2 nighttime groups that have been fighting each other for over a year.  Quite a feat I must add.  Both of you seem to also omit that these 2 factions that stopped attacking each other did so for a reason.  They’ve also been fighting each other since well before the merge.  We stop for 2 weeks and folks lose their minds

So TLDR, put timers on your ports and stop letting JAGs do diplo stuff.  

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 3

They keep trying to square the circle ....
They keep trying that players who have different schedules play together, as if that were possible ..........
And time after, here we are ...
80% of the server paying the broken dishes of the remaining 20% of the server ......

The good thing is that now 1000 players can not leave the game as they did then ..... Now they can only leave about 200 or 300 ....
For some, this is a breakthrough .....

1 hour ago, Christendom said:

Except a mechanic to prevent said night flips is available for everyone to use.  Unlike last time.  Such a key mechanic was omitted from your whine posts.  Curious.  Put timers on the ports you want or risk losing them.  Seems like a reasonable request to me.  Hold less territory if you can’t afford a lot of timers.

Both of you were Russian when night flips were on your side for a while and most of the Belize area was taken from the Brits at night.  Most of the ports Spain owns currently in that region were take directly by the Russian night crew.  It was ok then though?  Maybe you should give them back to GB?

Another thought is that these are self inflicted wounds.  Spain wasn’t attacked until JAGs and 7up started meddling in the night crews RVR fights.  Perhaps you should be picking your faction leaders a bit more wisely.   Spain directly ended an evening feud or “war” between 2 nighttime groups that have been fighting each other for over a year.  Quite a feat I must add.  Both of you seem to also omit that these 2 factions that stopped attacking each other did so for a reason.  They’ve also been fighting each other since well before the merge.  We stop for 2 weeks and folks lose their minds

So TLDR, put timers on your ports and stop letting JAGs do diplo stuff.  

As much as you repeat, the truth is what it is and precisely you are not very close

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Christendom said:

Both of you seem to also omit that these 2 factions that stopped attacking each other did so for a reason.  

So why did all the U.S. time zone players stop fighting each other and prefer to nightflip now? 

I am sure you have very good reasons to do endless empty port battles, cause I did that a couple of times unintentionally (the brits sent a 2 ship troll fleet once, the other time they entered in force only to escape 2 min later) and I can tell you it's a most frustrating waste of time. 

1 hour ago, JG14_Cuzn said:

Ummm. 

Timers people!  

Nightflips cannot happen if a timer is used. 

This is true, but it does not solve the problem ... If timers are put in European time ... How can those who have another schedule play?

My thinking is not against anyone ....

I just think that two players with different schedules cannot be in the same battle. 

Timers are a great handicap that will undoubtedly be used again and again.

I'm not saying, the time of day is good, or the night time is the bad .....

80% of the server uses the daily schedule, so there are more complaints, but the problem is the same for both.

Simply, the night schedule ruins the game to more people ....

Edited by Alvar Fañez de Minaya

1 hour ago, van Veen said:

So why did all the U.S. time zone players stop fighting each other and prefer to nightflip now? 

I am sure you have very good reasons to do endless empty port battles, cause I did that a couple of times unintentionally (the brits sent a 2 ship troll fleet once, the other time they entered in force only to escape 2 min later) and I can tell you it's a most frustrating waste of time. 

Most of us just PVP at night?  Last week during the botched multi flips my guys sunk US time zoned players trying to flip a port.  So I fail to see the problem.  Last night I was dodging revenge fleets up on the east coast and kingys gang was sinking brits.  

RVR is pretty quiet at night, most of us don’t want to own more ports than we can afford to put timers on.  A lesson perhaps Spain should learn.  

Though now that the shallows aren’t all requin fests it might be fun to go back to trying those.  We’ll see.  

• Like 1