Game-Labs Forum

WAR of the LOVERS! Spain VS France

Spain vs France  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Which nation will win the war?

2. 2. In your point of view, which nation began the war?

3. 3. which side are you on?

4. 4. Does Spain deserve a Total War against them?

3 minutes ago, Christoph said:

No. I Go to Work now. 

I hope you know what is work or is trump your sugar Daddy?

DANG... oh well I guess HRE will have to have the port then...…..   XD...…. I told you to accept peace. now... the we let loose the dogs of war upon spain

Edited by King of Crowns

1 minute ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

You will wake up HRE and make them sail all the way to San Lazaro for a little PvP they already don't do in their homewaters anymore? You see, I would consider surrender, if our enemy wouldn't be so extremely stupid. That makes me believe that we cannot lose in the end.

we will see what they want shortly. if they don't want the port then perhaps the Prussians would. I hear you and banished have a long lasting relationship

First Graf what you are saying makes zero sense, Why are we not allowed to play when it is our primetime because it is your offtime? I never understood that process of well WO just hides and night flips when it is our clans primetime. With that logic since its not your primetime start a petition to just have admin turn the servers off when your primetime ends? that will surely end the "plague that has been unleashed" or you know pay for timers and stop bitching about it. Also I make more then enough money to fund the timers by myself on my alts while sinking spanish on my main, so im not to worried about any "hyperextension". I hate to break it to you though, if the world doesnt stop when the those of us in FST (Freedom Standard Time) goes to sleep, i dont see why the game should stop when you are tucked in by your mother.

4 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

The US never had the ability to attack your ports sucessfully. And they never had the number of ports you could get in trouble to set timers for. You need your timers at the east coast against the Russians now. 

Nice to see that you followed my advice to attack close to Vera Cruz as well. Another expensive, tow consuming port which splits your forces and needs time consuming supply. But bad news. Our Pve players can jump to Trinidad instead. Complete safe area. Go and conquer another port there as well.

You want to encircle Spain? Your existing efforts have not been good enough. Go and try harder!

"The US never had the ability to attack your ports successfully." neither do you. 

oh no.... the port by vera cruz is for the Prussians.... they wanted us to take it for them... remember when I was offering to sell Spanish ports in global.... they purchased that one. 

p.s. I think the polish maybe interested in some as well. 

Edited by King of Crowns

53 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

There is a difference between US guys who wanna play the game in their prime time and those who wanna force the rest of the server to play the game in US prime time as well.

I mean that seems pretty clear cut to me. I know comprehension is not your strength when fighting on the internet, but you complain about the US players making you fight in US prime times, and then earlier referenced the night flips as a plague on the server. Because we play the game when we are able to, just like the EU play the game when they are able. You are basically crying for either the servers to be split (color me shocked spanish would cry about that one again) or basically admin to turn the game off when you get tucked into bed. That is the only response, because if you like it you should have put a timer on it, is ignored

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

NA suffers already that the daytime French are King of Crowns slaves and have to do what he tells. What you offer is no peace but submission. What you don't tell is that you want to force Spain into an alliance against Russia and Sweden. So the nightflippers will not only control all those ports they can pay timers for, but also the others. Since it would be quit unlikely that a way superior PB fleet would be able to enter any PB defended by a combined screening of France and Spain.

We invite French daytimers to fight Spain. Hopefully our requests will be heart now, to set PB timers so early that Spains best RvR players can join those fights as well.

Why do you try to convince the "real Spaniards" to subject themselves under French ruling, if French daytimers have such a dreadful fleet to send against us? 

We are not fighting France. We are fighting the plague, which poisons the whole server and will destroy NA, if it cannot be defeated. This plague is called unlimited nightflipping. French are the ambassadors of this evil. That's why they have to die where ever they show up. Every player who is interested in a healthy and balanced game is invited to join this fight against the French. All those who prefer to sleep in those days instead of fighting I will predict that their game might be dead, when they decide to wake up.

OMG

ive had to read this 3-4 times... not that i dont understand it .. just that i dont believe  it

how dare you make such a post and not die of embarrasment ,,,,

your fighting  for a healthy balanced game ... ???????????????     dont even go there

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Prussians will need quiet a lot of outposts down there to defend. Or did they negotiate that you have to defend this port at night as well? That would be a good deal for them. Having the fun while WO keeps the burden.

If we are defending the port at night, that means sinking people, which doesnt that mean WE get to have the fun?

1 hour ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

I was never talking about nightflipping as a plague

2 hours ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

We are not fighting France. We are fighting the plague, which poisons the whole server and will destroy NA, if it cannot be defeated. This plague is called unlimited nightflipping. 

🤔 Hmmmmm the bath salts are strong with this one.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Aster said:

And someone seems very triggered by losing ports without timers that I have been told time and time again no one cares about.

Haha i would have thought you'd have a better explanation to that than "you're triggered". This isnt reddit bub, and speaking of triggered, who can remember the "lunchflip" outrage. That was priceless..

Edited by Potemkin

If the port has no timer it's the fault of the owner. No timer means port can get attacked at any time. Pay timers fight when you like - don't pay accept that an attack can happen any time.

To call that Nightflips is just wrong. All owners have the chance to fight at their preferred time.....

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Aster said:

Someone seems very triggered by losing ports without timers that I have been told time and time again no one cares about.

Did you see the fleet they lost to today in one of their nut up or shutup ports Aster? Becareful what you say to much more and the triggering will be real. Is graf triggerll puff? I feel like he would be perfect.

1 minute ago, z4ys said:

If the port has no timer it's the fault of the owner. No timer means port can get attacked at any time. Pay timers fight when you like - don't pay accept that an attack can happen any time.

To call that Nightflips is just wrong. All owners have the chance to fight at their preferred time.....

That is 100% true, if i want to attack something that is EU primetime I must wake up to do so, the other night during our clans primetime, it did not stop the americans, russians, and spanish from trying to multiflip. We got some good fights out of it, other "night time" crews got good fights out of it, and then we got the spanish surrendering a whole fleet as their contribution. See Potemkin if you want the action come to our time, or when its convenient for us, then we can go to yours, otherwise if you like it you shoulda put a timer on it.

6 minutes ago, Msk said:

That is 100% true, if i want to attack something that is EU primetime I must wake up to do so, the other night during our clans primetime, it did not stop the americans, russians, and spanish from trying to multiflip. We got some good fights out of it, other "night time" crews got good fights out of it, and then we got the spanish surrendering a whole fleet as their contribution. See Potemkin if you want the action come to our time, or when its convenient for us, then we can go to yours, otherwise if you like it you shoulda put a timer on it.

I live near the east coast and ive been playing with the EU players since EA dropped no problem, thats why i call bullshit on the 3-6 flips. You can sugarcoat the turd all you want. What z4ys says is inherently true but at the same time its very easy to abuse the system when none of the "night crews" want to fight each other anymore because thats the only content they could get before and after they all finished sealclubbing the US who were the odd one out in "your" time window.

Edited by Potemkin