Game-Labs Forum

WAR of the LOVERS! Spain VS France

Spain vs France  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Which nation will win the war?

2. 2. In your point of view, which nation began the war?

3. 3. which side are you on?

4. 4. Does Spain deserve a Total War against them?

2 minutes ago, Louis Garneray said:

Those Spanish... They told us many things including that they don't need any port beside their protected ones which is true... So why are they still crying?

Back in the days prior to the wipe there was no dealing with Spain.  They viewed EVERYTHING in the gulf and up to about Cabo on the east coast as their historical homelands.  Which is kinda why they fought almost exclusively over Islamabad and Ays over and over.

Graf doesn’t care.  The flag means nothing to him.  But lifer Spanish like Jorge and Alucard do.  Every single port you take drives them and the rest of Spain nuts.  Batabano and Key West being in hands other than Spanish is killing the nations morale daily.  These ports that they say no one cares about will immediately be ground back up the moment they are dropped or the timers removed. 

29 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

@Graf Bernadotte Economic situation summary:

image.png.f851c145fabb0812d6114413ae9e9f67.pngimage.png.e11dbdbc5ca13ee7dcbdbb3b11464d97.png

image.png.2960941c84f59ff6a2244821e49fa315.png

So basically all your assumptions and predictions are fake news, it's more like Spain will go bankrupt first. War is powering up the economy. You are trying to make it look like it's the other way around and that this war and tax will kill France and Spain doesn't care about anything. 

I hope French take more Ports. Nobody need so many Ports and ist very expensive 

Cayo del Anclote fliped!

Will we finally see the daytime french in a PB?

Other interesting questions...

Will the spanish open new fronts in the war to divide the french forces (West Lousiana, Puerto de Espana) ?

When will the spanish multiflip again french ports?

When will the daytime french flip a spanish port?

Will russia intervene in the "war of the lovers"?

Follow the thread! 

Just now, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

True, but expect french tears if they see a spanish port near to their most profitable trading area.

Yes but i think only the us guys there. Eu French are only in the green zone. Everbody can trade there in the afternoon. (Eu time)

Thats a Prob in the french Nation.

Eu French are carebears 

On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 5:39 PM, Banished Privateer said:

Basics of economy, dear e-forum-friend @Graf Bernadotte. Maybe nBanking can elaborate on this: @Norfolk nChance

@Banished Privateer

I can’t comment on this particular thread with no involvement.

Regarding banking or the economy, I would ask all players to think on this idea for a while...

Cash (currently gold currency) needs to travel onboard a ship. If a ship is going to the same base Nation port then a “Letter of Credit” can be used (safety) as transfer otherwise cash is king.

Think of how this impacts the game and in relation to the realistic teleportation systems!!! Magic Wallets eventually must be phased out. You can’t discuss economy with Magic wallets and Star Trek technologies with the age of sail...

In my opinion anyway

Norfolk nBanker

• Like 1