Game-Labs Forum

LV NA needs you

Takumi El risitas

Bloke was a madman, constantly wrestling with his own inflated ego. We've got enough of those already. I was in SORRY for about 18 hours. But in all the subsequent time I never actually saw him sail a ship without a huge zerg of 1st rates with him. The sum total of his NA skill was finding loopholes in the game to give him an advantage and convincing large numbers of people to build him lots of big ships and then bragging about it in chat, which tbf he was brilliant at.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Nelsons Barrel said:

So who of you wants to tell the story why SORRY is called SORRY?

Its because sorry used to be stars and stripes (SS) People didn't like the tags and it had to be changed. SORRY is meant for the devs as a joke from LV

• Like 1

Once there was a little bird who fell out of his next. He got really cold sitting there on the ground so he started to peep, "PEEP, PEEP, PEEP!" 

A cow heard his cries and came over. Seeing the shivering bird the cow turn around and plopped a huge cow pattie on top of the little bird. 

Now the little bird was warm and that made him happy so he started to peep again, very loudly & happily, "PEEP, PEEP, PEEP!" 

A coyote was passing by and heard the loud singing. He came over and with his paw, scooped the birdie out, cleaned all the poop off him and popped him in his mouth! GULP! 

The moral? Not everyone who sh*ts on you is your enemy and not everyone who pulls you out is your friend. So when your happy neck deep in sh*t, it's best to keep your mouth shut. 

Edited by Lord Vicious
  • Like 5

On 4/13/2018 at 11:40 AM, Capt Trashal Early said:

But from what I remember arrogance flowed from the demon and it pissed a lot of people off. #notimeforthat

Don't worry the current player base is not short on arrogance. More than a few names come to people's minds when arrogance is mentioned. :P

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

Bring 2-3 nations with you so at list will be a fair fight

I alone smashed SORRY. The all followed the commander with tactical knowledge of sailing and not some guy that has the know how of a 5 year old. 

On 4/12/2018 at 9:53 PM, HachiRoku said:

@Lord Vicious doesn't have the stones to come back after I destroyed SORRY and proved to the server how bad he was at this game!

Dunno why you go around sayng this shit over and over

You got kicked weeks before i decided to close SORRY lol, you have nothing to do with my decision, simply the game was requiring too much effort for a single clan to fight multiple nations 

People got bored to haul and farm and grind for have a fleet and get a pb once a month for then return grind,   the ratio of boring activity / fun was  unberable.  this killed an rvr clan wich was getting no rvr, plus the  enemy where either coming 3 nation vs a clan or running  when facing us alone (lol remember sweden entire nation running from us couple of times)        It was all about game mechanics and  effort/time/fun.   Nothing to do with me  my leadership or you  or anyone in SORRY.   

Before that incarnation of Na  SORRy was able to fuel a fleet by using  dozens of alt accounts,      now it needed the entire clan to put resouce and effort for obtain same results so you needed to spend 9/10 of your time  in game for building up a  fleet , running logistic, contracts, buyorders  and  only  1/10 "tryng" to have pvp.        It was just not funny thats it :)    People tend to forget that there was 3 nations able to field a firstrate fleet/aga fleet,  spain, denmark, sweden and SORRY,  so a clan where able to match an entire nation effort  but this  burned down the players becouse it forced us to indulge in boring activities instead full pvp like it was before.

Only an idiot can think sorry died becouse omfg we lost 4 firstrate, when the russians lost 12  first/2nd just tryng to generate that pb, we got BORED  of  baby sitting ports for weeks countering aggression and chasing entire nations running from us,    hours of farming or counter farming for nothing + the grind for the ships it was simply stupid.

All hachi did in sorry was, join, cry, barely give any hand,   cry again, get kicked,   beg us to give him  back a ship (he lost enganging us ) go around claiming  he killed SORRY even if he got kicked weeks before it happened and he had no involvment in any of the reasons i decided to stop play NA.     

Tbh i was one of the few willing to spend soo much time for having one of best fleet in game , majority of others wanted to give middlefinger even to other pirates and just do small fights, then there was no reason for a megaclan to exist anymore imho, plus albio online went on release so i just made 1+1, i didnt like the idea to give sorry to someone else or transform it into a small fight warfare clan  so i decided to freeze it,    OF 50+ people active only what 4? went exile, (and 3 of them when the decision to close sorry was already in the air)   majority went together into another pirate clan and  all the old guard simply decided to stop play NA.  (clay,bounty,warmanner  cesar wheelchair etc etc etc) 

• Like 1

On 4/18/2018 at 6:46 PM, HachiRoku said:

Nothing really. I just decided one day that he was my target to bully out of fame. 

He hate me becouse  he think he was some "special" guy and i proof him wrong.

Funny story:

He got a constitution, a firstrate, a bellona, an agamennon all from the clan module included while he barely contribute anything.  So when he demanded a costly module for his 6h ship when there was people not even having it on their 3rd or 4th ship, I said nope you not special not gonna happens ,   he started to cry and raise voice and i told him , that if he think he is some special snowflake he is really wrong.    SORRY is a meritocracy so he either stop being a baby or GTFO, he keep demanding and talking so i banned him simple.

ps: and also becouse i made a meme pic of him cryng about the module linked in our ts3, he  provided entertainment for everyone in that way. (probably his best contribute)

Edited by Lord Vicious
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Lord Vicious said:

He hate me becouse  he think he was some "special" guy and i proof him wrong.

Funny story:

He got a constitution, a firstrate, a bellona, an agamennon all from the clan module included while he barely contribute anything.  So when he demanded a costly module for his 6h ship when there was people not even having it on their 3rd or 4th ship, I said nope you not special not gonna happens ,   he started to cry and raise voice and i told him , that if he think he is some special snowflake he is really wrong.    SORRY is a meritocracy so he either stop being a baby or GTFO, he keep demanding and talking so i banned him simple.

ps: and also becouse i made a meme pic of him cryng about the module linked in our ts3, he  provided entertainment for everyone in that way. (probably his best contribute)

Maybe you're full of shit and closed the clan because I took your pvpers. You had nafing left becouse without  bom, Otto and me you could not be victorious considering 95% of sorry can't even manual sail. This includes you. You have the tactical leadership skills of a retarded 5 year old and when people sailed with me they saw I knew what I was doing. Here is what we will do. Sorry vs exile. We will do 25 battles and if you win one I will respect you. We can also do sorrys best member vs exiles worst one. Your member gets 25 trys. Your shitty clan under your shitty leadership has never one a battle vs a clan. All you did is sealclub the gb and us brits because you couldn't ever win and even fight. Show me 1 ss of sorry  vs a clan victory. 

Edited by HachiRoku